[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just sharing random pictures of Bargie or Boygie at some events :)

I just thought this one looked nice. :D lol

Credit: Pantip
that's the closing night party with the Tv Scene Crew and Bargie/Boygie @power3 concert thanks Rose :thanks:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy and First are soo damn handsome! And Margie, Bow and all the gals are soo gorgeous ;) i really can't wait to see this 1!! Boy and Margie faces are soo damn cute!! PRICELESS! ;) thanks for sharing!

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much for the pics ^^ Bargie looks so adorable together.
I have a crush on them since Wayupak Montra, and now cant wait for this lakorn to come.
Fortunately, it will be on air next month, so excited :cloud9:

chouakim

TTFC♥
A huge anticipation! I loved Boy from the beginning & I'm glad he's gotten to where he is.
Bargie is so cute! ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Love the pictures. Especially the concert ones where they match in black and white, very cute!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wonder if anyone even have the Channel 3 Power Team concert of Bargie up on youtube...
I really wanted to watch it but couldn't find it. ):

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if anyone even have the Channel 3 Power Team concert of Bargie up on youtube...
I really wanted to watch it but couldn't find it. ):
I couldn't find it either, the latest Ch.3 power team concert was in July, but Bargie wasn't in it. Maybe they haven't aired the concert yet?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww tht was cute i loved both songs they performed! Their voices are cute together haha, Boy did a great job memorizing those fast lyrics!! Thanks!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG love their funny faces pictures LMAO they are so cute together.

Margie's dress in the concert is so pretty too.

cannot wait for this drama to air.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Just found this teaser and thought I'd share it. It's the same one but the quality is better. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szgG30vq3qk&feature=channel_video_title

credits to : ATEAMF0RUM @ youtube

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just found this teaser and thought I'd share it. It's the same one but the quality is better. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szgG30vq3qk&feature=channel_video_title

credits to : ATEAMF0RUM @ youtube
thanks ja Cee yay this one more clearer :rockon: after mia taeng roy marn will be my
next anticipated lakorn

roselovesice

anybody know when is the air date for dis lakorn? im so anxious to watch this lakorn
Not anytime soon yet...since we have to wait for Tawan Deurd to air first. It's gonna take about a month and a half maybe? It depends how long TD is gonna be. I just hope it isn't that long because I can't wait for this lakorn too.
I just wanna see BOYGIE/BARGIE! :thumbsup: lol
Especially them "Love" scenes! :pervie: :coverlaf: :censor: Eeheh :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not anytime soon yet...since we have to wait for Tawan Deurd to air first. It's gonna take about a month and a half maybe? It depends how long TD is gonna be. I just hope it isn't that long because I can't wait for this lakorn too.
I just wanna see BOYGIE/BARGIE! :thumbsup: lol
Especially them "Love" scenes! :pervie: :coverlaf: :censor: Eeheh :p
yeah i am dying to see Bargie too the thing i liked about it cos its a arrange
marriage like Mia Taeng and the fights and bickering are so fun to watch

lilypha

sarNie Adult
abit out of topic...why was Ja around in the party? Is she dating boy? the last update is that Margie wants to pair her up with boy.

roselovesice

Me too Alice. I love Arrange Marriage lakorns. :thumbsup: lol

abit out of topic...why was Ja around in the party? Is she dating boy? the last update is that Margie wants to pair her up with boy.
I think they are allowed to invite friends. In majority of the closing parties, a lot of other Dara's, such as their friends, will come and celebrate with them. I don't think they mind. Besides, I'm pretty sure Ja is close to Margie. I guess it doesn't matter. :)

roselovesice

Darn. I just remembered again....Margie doesn't do "REAL KISSES," huh? :teary:

We won't get to see something ROMANTIC! I want real, not fakes. :kiss3: That's sooo......old school. :loool:

Gosh. Why can't the weekend just come by quick so that TD can end quickly and I can get to watch Boy & Margie! :yahoo:
I wish it was Roy Marn after Plerng Toranong. At least I won't be bored in the mean time. I already stopped watching Mia Taeng....just waiting for the divorce and pregnant scene. :bhehe: