[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes it will be airing after TD. Super excited!! Hehe speaking of Bargie, i just read on twitter Boy wishing her a happy birthday :D how cute! Haha..
ah how cute :kiss2: wow i senses something going on with the 4 hua jai couples first
it was yadech compatible with each other now Bargie another one as well :censor:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree alice.. oh how i really wish they can be a real couple.. :D
but sadly margie has her own boyfriend T_T.. but it's ok ahaha.. i love bargie just as much as i love ateam <3 as long as i get to see them onscreen then it'll be all good :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Crap. Totally forgot that it was Boy's birthday on the 20th. Anyways,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BOY! :hapbday:
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE! :) :bdaycake: :party:
lol

But yeah! How far is Tawan Deard at the moment? Roy Marn is totally coming up soon. Hope time flies by quick so that I can watch Roy Marn. :)
I'm so excited..but the sucky part is that it's gonna air when School starts. ): I'm gonna be so busy with homework and what not. lol
But I won't let that stop me from watching ROY MARN. :dance3:
But Yes, These two are totally a match made from heaven. :wub: Even though Margie is already "dating," we don't know about the future. I'm pretty sure Boy does like Margie but too shy to admit it because they're close and etc. Probably don't wanna ruin their AWESOME friendship. :unsure:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Tawan Deard has been up to only 4 episodes, lol, not anywhere near ending yet. I'm anxious to see this lakorn too as well as Game Rai Game Rak, Rak Pathiharn, Rak Prakasit, and Kol Rak Luang Jai. Also Torranee Nee Ni Krai too! :) Bargie seems so perfect together but it seems like Ch3 is trying hard to promote Boy with Marie now. She will most likely be Boy's next koo kwan. Don't get me wrong, Marie is such a cute girl and she looks good with Boy too but I'm not sure about her acting yet !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Crap. Totally forgot that it was Boy's birthday on the 20th. Anyways,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BOY! :hapbday:
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE! :) :bdaycake: :party:
lol

But yeah! How far is Tawan Deard at the moment? Roy Marn is totally coming up soon. Hope time flies by quick so that I can watch Roy Marn. :)
I'm so excited..but the sucky part is that it's gonna air when School starts. ): I'm gonna be so busy with homework and what not. lol
But I won't let that stop me from watching ROY MARN. :dance3:
But Yes, These two are totally a match made from heaven. :wub: Even though Margie is already "dating," we don't know about the future. I'm pretty sure Boy does like Margie but too shy to admit it because they're close and etc. Probably don't wanna ruin their AWESOME friendship. :unsure:
wow i didn't know P'Boy birthday was on the 20th silly me :wackonut: thanks Rosie for
clarifying :thanks:

Happy Birthday to P'Boy Pakorn :bdaycake: :highfive: pee chai san dee :rockon:

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
^ i agree alice.. oh how i really wish they can be a real couple.. :D
but sadly margie has her own boyfriend T_T.. but it's ok ahaha.. i love bargie just as much as i love ateam <3 as long as i get to see them onscreen then it'll be all good :)
OMG. Margie has a BOYFRIEND?! I wonder who.

roselovesice

I thought she was dating a different guy? The one from the double date with Ja & Boy....But I can be wrong. lol I may have not looked at the guy clearly. aha :p

& There's more HERE
Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

I just got lazy posting them since there was a lot of them. lol Btw, I wanna see this clip so bad now! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks rose :D you're so dedicated hehe.. XD

and her bf is the same one from the double date with boy/ja..

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I like Margie's current hair style, it looks fresh and sassy on her. Her hair in wanjai was too short I think. Agree with Alice. Margie could gain a little weight.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Margie's current hair style, it looks fresh and sassy on her. Her hair in wanjai was too short I think. Agree with Alice. Margie could gain a little weight.
hehe :thanks: tuyah and wow so surprise ur only interested in Ch3 lakorn ha same goes
with me and i like Ch5 too i've watch alot of them

roselovesice

Yeah, I like her hair at the moment too. :)

here's a little teaser to Roy Marn's OST.
Credit: sanamluang

BTS of the pics up there ^^ lol
Credit: dekdoyba

Credit: TheTukdiving

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the clip.
I'm so can't wait for the show to air and the lakorn.
They are so cute and looks comfortable around each other.Jealous of them. :whatever: J/K
I want the song to be the same song from tui verson,I loved that song so much.
Not so that the new song isn't good.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, thanks for sharing the pics and the clips!!! You're really pumping us up for a great Bargie reunion :D Aww they look so cute together, they look like a perfect bickering couple haha.