[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to catch up with everyone's comments! Haha. Anyways, I can't wait for fri to come :D I hope to see more of Boy and Margie together. I'm in love with Atith at the moment :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't like being addicted to this lakorn because when Sunday end it makes me tear lmao because I have to wait an entire week. At least I get to see it Fri-Sun ^.^ Lol and was watching one of the teasers all over and all I can say is awww in the scene where Mark is hugging Bee and saying, "I don't want to divorce, please don't make me go." >.<
yeah i was wondering the saying part too it remind me of hearing a word phrase in
mia taeng how Pai wanted to divorce cos kk his due for proong 2 years promise to return
loving her again i like Roy Marn cos some of the plot are similar to mia taeng except
Boy aren't brainless like Rome's role

little

sarNie Adult
yeah i was wondering the saying part too it remind me of hearing a word phrase in
mia taeng how Pai wanted to divorce cos kk his due for proong 2 years promise to return
loving her again i like Roy Marn cos some of the plot are similar to mia taeng except
Boy aren't brainless like Rome's role

i like this more than mia taeng rome is dumb even though he's a smart a** to wife. roy marn more roy marn i'm stalking this every day every night

fun

Expired Sarnie
Now I am curious to know the age differences between Mark and Bee. I hope it isn't too large, 3-5 years. I know age is just a number but I have my line that cannot be crossed lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He might be much older than her considering he isn't in school anymore and I know that his dad lived in America, but when it shows flashbacks of him with Vi he was probably not even a college student anymore. Also how he invited Vi to live with him. I am assuming that he might be late 20's maybe even early 30's >.<

jensuism

sarNie Egg
I don't like being addicted to this lakorn because when Sunday end it makes me tear lmao because I have to wait an entire week. At least I get to see it Fri-Sun ^.^ Lol and was watching one of the teasers all over and all I can say is awww in the scene where Mark is hugging Bee and saying, "I don't want to divorce, please don't make me go." >.<
Can you share a link to that teaser please? Lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

Cecilia, I haven't watch the lakorn yet, but from the poster you had up... the guy is adopted son of May's father... and he was in love with Mark's aunt.

The chart start with:

Grandma (two sons) --- one son is friend to Mark's father. One is May's father, and he had an adopted son (in love with Mark's aunt)

May (lines connected to two guys) both like her or vice-versa (not sure, didn't watch lakorn yet :D ) One guy's lines connected to Bee (he like Bee)

Two ladies
(can't read ... is blurry)

The little girl
is Bee's sidekick.

The bottom two pictures (you probably knew already) they're both friend to the pra-nang. It also said they "ruk gun"

Mark's ex-girlfriend is mistress to the guy above her... and the lady connected to him is his wife.

If you look at the chart carefully you will see a line connected Bee to the the two ladies, which it goes back to Grandma's second son (whom was friend to Mark's father)

Hope that help. :wink:

I'm confused with the chart because ... in the old version Bee is the daughter of the younger son. But May's father thought Bee was his daughter because he raped Bee's mother. There was no mention of adopted son in love with Bee's mother.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
love and addicted to this lakorn. I think the age gap between them should be at least 10 yrs since Margie is about to enter university which is around 18- 19 years old. Mark is an established businessman so he might be in his late 20's or early 30's. I think Mark is even older than Athit. May should be in 23-24 as her mum kept saying that she is smart and finished early, which means she can already earn a Master degree from the states where she knew Athit.

I think because of the age gap that's why Mark loves and feel responsible for bee since he is her first and the marriage has stopped her from leaving her life she imagines. In the old version of Saranyu, it is heartbreaking to see the scene which bee gathers her book and cries that she cant make it to school. I hope this version allows bee to go to school after the marriage.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In this version it did state that Mark Is a very young businessman, so I am assuming he is in his mid 20s... 24-26

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you na, Maya -- it helps a little :wub: I guess i have to wait til everything gets clear up in the lakorn .. Aside from this, you should give it a try .. i'm enjoying it for the moment lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow the comments on here move so fast! I can't catch up ladies :p

Thanks for all the details now I can't wait for Friday....so far away.... :thumbdown:

cecilia

Staff member
off topic but I hate how they make Bank looks like a bad stalker .. i'll just keep on listening to his songs to make me feel better that he's not a meanie in here :wub:

Here's some mv of him from Tempo album .. just in case someone's a fan too lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1B23nIF8AI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k4NVGBXESs

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg! Call me slow but I didn't know he was a singer! lol
He sounds good. :D I love him. He's so adorable! But why does he have to dieee later?! :teary:
Btw, Thanks :D :thumbsup:

Anyways, I just finished watching epi.3 in eng subs and ahahha! I can't believe she cursed him to have AIDS! :lmao3:
I can't wait to see how Boy is going to respond to the grandma. Margie's such a liar. I feel like it's gonna totally backfire on her....probably..probably not. lol Boy probably wouldn't. :sweat:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
if i'm not mistaken, in the old version with saranyu, he did hit her, but that was because she wouldn't shut up.
in the bee and pok version he kissed her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Ceci for gettig me kicked out of the library lol the fart was unexpected in the MV. Wanna know why I got kicked out, I was laughing hysterically to the point where I couldn't laugh anymore and started to tear up. Someone who sat around me there was only 2, not quite sure who let out a loud fart. It stunk up the area where I was at, but I was just cracking up. It happen so sudden like it was time for that person to fart right after the fart of the MV. It was pretty loud too because I had both earphone on.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks Maya for the chart explanation! it clears some things up for me. it's confusing though, the part about the other grandson and May's dad liking Mark's aunt???
aaah, so the line connecting Bee and Athit says he likes her! hehehe...Sunny can provide jealousy scenes for us! btw, anyone else think that First's voice sounds like Mark Prin's? lol

lol I didn't know the guy that plays Chansa is a singer either. he sounds pretty nice. i agree, he does come off a bit stalkerish in here, but then, it's not just A BIT since he later kidnaps May right?

For some reason, their age difference was thrown in the back of my head, like I was thinking even if it's 10-15 years apart it's not so bad because let's face it Boy doesn't look that much older, plus they just happen to be so freaking cute together that whatever age gap there is disappears by their interaction. Props to the script and production!

So sad for Bee when her dad died, he was such a nice guy but had such a devil brother...

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks Ceci for gettig me kicked out of the library lol the fart was unexpected in the MV. Wanna know why I got kicked out, I was laughing hysterically to the point where I couldn't laugh anymore and started to tear up. Someone who sat around me there was only 2, not quite sure who let out a loud fart. It stunk up the area where I was at, but I was just cracking up. It happen so sudden like it was time for that person to fart right after the fart of the MV. It was pretty loud too because I had both earphone on.
i laughed so hard at it too when i first saw this mv back then .. at first, i thought it was Bank but after listening and watching it a couple times, it's not him, he's taking the blame for the girl lol -- i think he's cute in the mv and the lakorn itself .. just too bad they made him look scary stalking like that .. gosh, i hate it when my singer guy turn evil :(

But yeah, what a coincidence it was to witness one happen after this .. hope things are okay in that library lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Maya for the chart explanation! it clears some things up for me. it's confusing though, the part about the other grandson and May's dad liking Mark's aunt???
aaah, so the line connecting Bee and Athit says he likes her! hehehe...Sunny can provide jealousy scenes for us! btw, anyone else think that First's voice sounds like Mark Prin's? lol

lol I didn't know the guy that plays Chansa is a singer either. he sounds pretty nice. i agree, he does come off a bit stalkerish in here, but then, it's not just A BIT since he later kidnaps May right?

For some reason, their age difference was thrown in the back of my head, like I was thinking even if it's 10-15 years apart it's not so bad because let's face it Boy doesn't look that much older, plus they just happen to be so freaking cute together that whatever age gap there is disappears by their interaction. Props to the script and production!

So sad for Bee when her dad died, he was such a nice guy but had such a devil brother...
You're welcome Cecilia. ^_^ When I have free time I'll catch up or I'll wait until it end to watch, so I can fast forward the part I don't like. :rofl:

Oh forgot to mention ... there was a line from Mark's aunt to Bee.
Well, you can't really see the line, because the folded in the page or the way the page was scanned... but it does says "loog-sao" (daughter). :yes:

jjinxx, you're welcome too. :D

Hope I didn't confused you... what I'm trying to say was, the adopted son was in love with Mark's aunt (according to the line connected to Mark's aunt that said "ruk gun" aka loves each other) not May's dad.
(But in the old version May's dad was crazy in love with Mark's aunt, but she was in love and married to his brother).

Also, in the older version May WAS seeing/dating and using Chansa while they were in High school ... so that the roots of his love and infatuation with her.