[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Someone has already started posting Ep. 9 ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTZogSLbmVY

And this

LOL hey hey it was a long morning ok LOL. I was waiting for it to air and ended up having to go somewhere I was so sad. Gosh, I hope that we get to at least see the wedding again by tomorrows episode. I am ready to see their married life together LOL

Dengit Quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote Fun LOLLLLLL im so slow today

thea

sarNie Hatchling
finally going to watch this lakorn. hope it won't disappoint. really love the old version even though mark is a player.

I remember this remake ! It have :r-scene-pop-corn: . My memory might be wrong but I think Bee's uncle thought he is the father because he raped Bee's mom and he know his brother is to sickly (infertile) , therefore he assume Bee is his daughter ---- what really happen was everyone was wrong , Bee's dad was able to have a child and Bee's mother told the grandma she was pregnant before the rape . I think that what happen.
glad to see you back. miss you!!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, that's why the uncle is so nice to Bee. Bee's uncle is a jerk.

I love First in this. I'm so glad he's having more lakorns. Too bad he's not p'ek in this. But I love it when he's not the player hehe.

May annoys me. She's so snobby. Just like her mother. She thinks she's miss perfect. ughh, hate those characters.

cecilia

Staff member
Despite grandma telling Bee and Pramok this, I never believed it. I don't think Khun Ying Rujira has it in her to do that. I always believe it was a fib Khun Ying told to protect Bee from sordidness of the parents' past. Anyhoos, just wanted to add, who in their right mind would let Bee take the engagement pictures? LMAO.
That was so funny -- i love how she zoom right in and take a picture of his foot rather than the ring itself .. her uncle notice her behavior and have a smile on his face as he doesn't like the whole idea of having his son married his enemy's daughter

My biggest laugh is when May's mom got irritated and look all grumpy in the photos lol -- today episode real awesome -- satisfy my funny taste in lakorn.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
That was so funny -- i love how she zoom right in and take a picture of his foot rather than the ring itself .. her uncle notice her behavior and have a smile on his face as he doesn't like the whole idea of having his son married his enemy's daughter

My biggest laugh is when May's mom got irritated and look all grumpy in the photos lol -- today episode real awesome -- satisfy my funny taste in lakorn.
I love that she started angling the camera at different angles when she got bored with the zooming button! lol. Also, love how she high tailed out of there when Mark's dad offer to take the pictures! Pretty transparent on Bee's stance about the whole ceremony.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah....Bee was pretty funny in todays episode. She was so indifferent about everything. lol :rolleyes:
Anyways, I love Sunny! He's such a sweetie. It would of had been nice if he actually ended up with Fon instead. I think they look adorable together. :thumbsup:
But yeah...I can't wait for the wedding scene now. I want more scenes of them both together. :D
I hate Mark. I hate how he "gives" in to Wi. Like I know he wants to get back at her but sleeping with her isn't gonna help. :thumbdown:
Well...atleast we all know that Bee is gonna get herself an "experienced man!" :pervie: ahaha
I love how when they talk, it totally relates to Bee being gone....like leaving the family for a different family...like marrying Mark.
Like when Mark said to Bee that if they were to be related one day, she won't get away with her bratty attitude. Or when the grandma, or Bee, talks about her leaving. lol Yeapp...She's gonna be gone for sure. :)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR's EPISODE. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
"May, marry me" <--- I was like, Mark, you were right when you said you don't understand Thai girls lol, asking her to marry him so soon.
i thought Mark's little air kiss was the cutest thing ever. and of course he totally paid for it.
damn, May, be your own stuck up anal-retentive self but don't push others around to be like you. If Athit wants to yell or play with Bee, it's his freedom to, lol since he obviously was looking forward to seeing his Boobi more than hang out with you.

gawd Wi is such a creeper!

lol i love how all the guys got such a bad impression of May when she said all that about Bee making her lose face. Even Hat, when Mark told him to send May home, he gave her a look like "Ugh, I have to be with her?"
But I think I'd be very mad with Bee for not thinking of the others and just leaving whenever she wanted. Time to grow up just a LIIIIITTLE bit...
Sunny and Boobi make me so happy.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, but i can't blame boobi when all the ppl treats her like a kid too -- who tell ppl where they go all the time? no one -- especially when you're about to enter university .. better yet, 16 years old kid doesn't do that these days lol

if i blame, i blame it on the ppl who don't trust that she'll make the right decision - she may act irresponsible but that doesn't mean she's not ..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Latest Star 3 chat with Boy, Margie and Bella. I adore watching these two chat and interview. They are so natural together. I'm not sure if Boy even realizes he does this but in most interviews with Margie, he always put his arm on the back of her chair. It's quite endearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEvGrfBfCTk

I find it quite funny that Boy is actually aware of the people cheering on Boobie and Sunny and hating on him. lol. He's like 'we're not talking about P'First today'. LMAO. Did he really think they would cheer Mark on after the thing with Vimada? I also love Margie and Boy's disbelieving reaction when the fans write in to say how adorable the other is. When a fan mentioned how adorable Margie was Boy said it was a typo and when a fan mentioned how handsome Boy is Margie was like really? Handsome? Probably a typo. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone seen today's episode. I wasn't able to watch it live, the baby shower killed me yesterday. Ah I am going to miss my brother's laptop.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
May is so full of herself that it's seriously hard too watch. In this episode, she's upset that Sunny is not crying a river over her and in fact happy with Bee. Seriously, her response to Mark's question about her wanting Atit to be all depress over her speaks of her true nature. I know Mark doesn't really love May and is only doing what his father told him but how can he not cringe when May told him that 'yes! (in response to Atit being sad over her) Atit doing so makes me feel like I lost to be'. Eww. She's already a loser in my book. And I'm disliking Mark by association again because the fool was comforting her for self centered outburst! :thumbdown: The irony of it all is that when Bee was telling Atit of her rivarly with May, we all knew she was kidding but when May she's for real. She might not want something but all hell will break loose if she hears wind of it being anywhere near Bee. The same goes for Chunsa.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chansa is so blind. He likes May too much even though May is so mean to Bee.

roselovesice

Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

Awwww! cute. They both are gonna go to the beach...and spend some quality time together. :D Lol

Anyways, I haven't finish watching todays episode yet. ):
I thought the most hilarious scene ever was when her family left her at Boy's place. :whahuh:
Margie's costume was cute. I liked it. :thumbup: Boy's reaction to her outfit was funny. His reaction was like...What the freak are you wearing? :lolyup:
I totally hate Wi and May. Gosh. Go away already ):
Too bad. I don't think we get to see the wedding until maybe...next Saturday's episode or maybe even Sunday. ):

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was okay. The parts I like was when Sunny went to pick up Bee at Fon's. I'm starting to get a little impatient with the pace at the moment. Prob cuz of PMS. May is a b word and I don't know how Mark keep comforting her and giving in even when he disagrees with her. I hope Mark gets on my good side in later episodes. Right now, I'm really disliking his confusing character. Is he acting or is he into May? I might miss a bit in this episode though. I did quite a bit of fast forwarding.

roselovesice

Today's episode was okay. The parts I like was when Sunny went to pick up Bee at Fon's. I'm starting to get a little impatient with the pace at the moment. Prob cuz of PMS. May is a b word and I don't know how Mark keep comforting her and giving in even when he disagrees with her. I hope Mark gets on my good side in later episodes. Right now, I'm really disliking his confusing character. Is he acting or is he into May? I might miss a bit in this episode though. I did quite a bit of fast forwarding.
I totally feel you right now. I just want them to get over with the whole relationship stuff and just get to the wedding already...and the aftermath. lol
Boy is just trying to like May and going for what his father wants. Since she's "perfect," he doesn't really care on how she is. That's just the way I see it. /:
I feel like they put a lot of unnecessary things in this lakorn..but that's just me. :p

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn so far.
Boobi and Sunny is really cute, too bad we seen them just one scene today. :rolleyes1:
Can't wait for the next week eps. Want the wedding scene already.. :girlmad:

cecilia

Staff member
Sunny will cry a mountain when the wedding occurred. He's so cute today, waiting for Bee without being ask to do so .. following his sense, following his heart.

I really can't stand Vi -- she's so selfish too .. now that Mark told her to get the ***k off -- she's back to being the mistress .. only want's best for her despite of what other woman will feel like .. I sure hope Tao give up on her husband and be independent at the end. Teacher or not, you don't need a man like that to make you feel sad for the rest of your life.

Anyway, preview shown that Grandma has come to term in admitting that Pramook and Bee are father/daughter. What's worst is that Bee seems to hear the conversation and ends up crying too .. curious to know what will happen next week -- i too want the wedding to take place too!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Seems like Bee will be come a little depressed afterwards because in the preview when Mark was teasing her she didn't get all angry like she normally does :(.

I have come to the conclusion that we are purposely being teased LOL. I cannot wait until after the wedding already. I hope in this version it shows when Mark and Bee develops their feelings more. In the older versions I don't know I didn't seem to be able to figure out when Mark liked Bee. Everything was centered around Mark feeling sorry for May and then after he R's Bee all of the sudden he is obsessed and in love with her -.-" that really confused me.

LOL Call me mean, but I hope that there are lots of jealousy scenes when Mark see's Bee with Sunny after the wedding lol.

I also notice that the two major women in Marks life prior to his marriage with Bee are extremely selfish Vi, and May LOL. Then Bee is completely different so maybe that is why is faith in love is restored because he sees how Bee is naughty and bad, but she is innocent and carefree. Not like May who worries to much about her image and how people receive her. Not like Vi who only cares about having someone to take care of her