[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Rose, you are so cruel! I'm at work now so youtube clips are prohibited. I wanna see Bargie be 'mean' to one another! :p Seriously, they are so cute and though I want skinship for them, I adore whatever relationship they have. lol. A few more hours til Mark and Bee!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Rose for the clip. I love Boy and Margie, they play so rough haha imagine them in bed, kind of scary lol

Can't watch it live today, so I am waiting on YT.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah just into 2 minutes of today's episode and I am already worked up. Thanu seriously the biggest douchebag in here. What he said to Mark just ticked me off, "You are married already." Dude check yourself in the mirror before you speak. I hope his wife does divorce his arse, take her child away from him, take his money, take the house and kick him to the curve! He had one too many chances.

cecilia

Staff member
i love how she name the dog SUNSHINE b/c her daddy is SUNNY :wub:

LOVE HOW SHE NAME MARK 'SUNSET OR UPSET' lol

margie's such a cute girl -- loving her as BEE so mak mak mak!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I loved today episode LOLLL even though some stuff happened but I loved it lol! Sorry girls didn't do the transcript last night because I got home late (Forgot I had night classes til 9 PM) Then I had to take a test before midnight LOL but gonna do the transcripts now since I just finished todays episode <3 LOL

Edit: I think I love Atit lmao <3

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Was that a clip of Bargie on or off screen? Seems like the pair isn't too far from the characters when it comes to teasing one another.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It was a clip of them behind the scenes haha, they are really close. That's so cute!

Thanks tina, looking forward to it! :thumbsup: And I love Atit/Sunny too!!! :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is so SO SO GOOD! I can't wait to see everything unfold this weekend ... loving MARGIE/BOY so much -- they have such unbelievable chemistry just like my other LOVE TEAM :wub:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Margie is so adorable! I love her portrayal of Bee. :p I can't believe she barked at Mark. lol. Btw, I'm sadden that Sunshine was killed by Sunset. As a fur mommy, I'm glad they didn't show how Sunshine went down. I would probably bawl.

Edit: I just saw the bts clips. OMG, they are so cute! Tough lovin' they give one another. :p

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Note to Mark: If you want your wife to go with you on your run, just ask her. Never tell her that if she continues on her ways, she won't fit into her dancing outfit when big dancing event is looming near. :coverlaf:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, I am spazzing as I watch each part. lol. But I love this episode! Boobi is just awesome! I love how she smooth her hair after beating up hubby. LMAO. Also, the way they wrestle as they stood was kinda sexual. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here is too many scenes to rant good things about lol

I love when he went on stage and grabbed her hand for moral support. I wish Vi was there to see when he said "please give another round of applaud to MY WIFE."

And when Mark followed them to the resort lmao he said to her if it wasn't for his dad he wouldn't have come. The scene fades to where they showed his dad asking why is it so quiet, where did they go. Haha I loled so hard. Oh Mark, you little cutie pie.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha! It's okaay. We understand. :)

Anyways, Ahaha! I agree! I love it when she smooths out her hair after she gets mad. lol
Today's episode was very cute and kind of emotional. I love how he went up to the stage and held her hands! I was squealing like a FANGIRL. :coverlaf:
It was so cute. It was pretty sad that she just left Mark and went backstage and saw Sunny...giving him a hug. I think Sunny feels bad about it but at the same time he know's that they're both jealous of each other already. :blush: I guess Sunny is the only one noticing something going on. :yes:
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how jealous and protective Mark is becoming. It's so interesting. lol :crush:
Whatever happened to the dog Mark bought? lol It was very nice and cute of him to buy her a new dog. :) Poor Sunshine. She didn't even last a full day at their house. :teary:
It was very cute when she saw him painting the house and giving the little kids gifts. Also, DANG. HE LOOKED SO :drool: in those outfit..even if it was just casual clothes. lol :yummy:
Their fight in the room was very "SEXUAL" looking. :pervie: :lmao3: It was a funny scene. Loved how she just left him laying on the bed in pain whereas she just goes back to sleep as if nothing had happen. :lolyup:
I seriously HATE Vi. Gosh. Mark just gottah tell her OFF. Like Seriously SERIOUS this time. :rant: Grrrr... :nono1:
Hatsadin is so adorable! Gosh! He's just so adorable! :crush: Ahaa! He's so sly. :coverlaf:
Grrr...Now May is going to come back. :yuck: I wonder what else is going to happen.
MARKKK!! DON'T LET YOUR WIFE GO!!!! :yawn: :weee:
I can't wait to see tmr's episode. It was nice seeing more of these two in today's episode. They were onscreen on every part! lol :clap: :dude:
There were LOTS of smiling scenes today. I really like that. :cloud9:
WOOT WOOT! MARK & BEE FTW!!! :heart:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rose I Love it to, she caught herself smiling lol and the part were she was staring at him give out snacks to the kid and they showed us a flashback where he was saying the little girl name. I loled she thought it was some girl he used to flirt with.

roselovesice

Ahaha! yeah that was a funny scene. lol It's so cute! :crush:
I just realized that on todays episode, Boy Peacemaker's song finally came on when it's just the two of them! So cute! :heart: :blush:
When they were wrestling, I seriously thought that MARK was going to KISS :kiss3: Bee! Darn. :cry1: lol I swear they were fighting for reals. It was so harsh...ish. When she fell on the bed and he fell down on her. :rofl: She literally pulled her shirt and his smash face!
I love the part when Mark came back from jogging and purposely excercised right in front of her to annoy her. They always fight. :arrg: :rofl:

Gosh! I just LOVE LOVE the part when he went on to the stage and held her hands! It was so freakin' cute! It shows that something good has been going on between the two. lol :crush: :heart:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here is a little teaser for you guys :p

Bee watches paranoid as Mark gently sets her down on her side of the bed.
“Now you’re not so bad since both your legs are hurt.”
“Wait until I get better.” Bee responded.
“Hopefully you can be like that forever.” Mark joked
Mark walks out of the bedroom
Bee watches as he walks out and speaks loud enough to be heard.
“Thank you.”
Mark turns back around and looks at Bee
“What did you say?” Mark teased.
“If you didn’t hear it then forget about it. Just consider that I didn’t say it.” Bee said turning her head the opposite direction.
“No matter what I won’t let you die.”
Bee slowly turned to look at Mark, Mark says with a straight face
“It’s hard to find this type of species, It would suck if this species were extinct.”
Bee angry screams
“Mustache face!”
Bee slowly lays back down to sleep with feeling pain. Mark laughs and leaves the room. Bee mumbles in agony,
“Just wait.”

roselovesice

Kyaaa! Thanks! Oh Mark. We know you want her! :coverlaf: Heck. It'll suck if anyone like her became "extinct!" :lolyup:
Gosh! I can't get enuff of this lakorn and BARGIE! :spicy: :heart:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mark wants all to know that he's not interested in Bee but come on look at the cheesy smile he was sporting while looking at her pics from the party. :crush: Of course being Mark he had to go along with Bee's misunderstanding about how he was starring at her pictures because of the slimy things on her. lol. He was so cute when he said it was Karma for when she did the same to him. :p Don't know what it is but Boy is extremely cute in bowties. lol. I love how he told Bee she was a lot stronger than she lead on continuing with the dance despite the accident. He admires her determination. Bee's smile when she heard it was cute as well. I really really like this episode. Like the fact that Bee installed the cameras as well because it allows Mark to sleep on the bed with her. :coverlaf: May's back and she looks mighty fierce in the way she's handling Mark/Bee marriage. Dude, to push Bee down when she's injured. So wrong!