[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember if the bigger version of these pictures has been posted or not...but anyways, just sharin' ^_^

Credit: Pantip

I have a feeling that this is actually our ending... :unsure: But I do hope to see more. :dance1:

love their t-shirts. goes well with their characters. :)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Finish watching, just come to say LOVE this lakorn.
Bargie :w-scene-pop-corn: scene where gigling, yet sad. :cloud9: :tearybye:
Anoher part that i love in this eps is when they were arguming that'' reason and don't want to divorse thing''. :lmao3:
May and her mom, i got nothing to say, just do like uncle Mee. :huh: :no:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Boy and Margie were superb during the willing scene. Well, not the actual act since this is a Thai lakorn and ceiling scenes are synomous with love making. I'm glad this lakorn was different. No ceiling shots here. Just Mark kicking the toy dog off the bed. LMAO. Seriously, their heartache at having to go through with the divorce was just amazinging portrayed by Boy and Margie!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Still no real kiss scene from Margie but that's actually a good thing. I got tearful when Bee is. I thought May got a lot of pride but how come she is so thick face now? I feel bad about May getting raped and getting pregnant but her actions now make me not want to sympathize her.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
You guys know how May was vomiting in this episode. Well, I almost vomited when May said it's because she's been too nice that Bee is trying to steal her things. :sick: And I definitely agree that May's being really thick face in this episode. Seriously, Mark already said if May can't agree to a small wedding it's better not to divorce. Also, I wish Buramee would let Mark confront May when her mom announced that Mark was the baby's daddy. Buramee believes his son but doesn't want to embarrass May. I say embarrass the girl already.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^oh my goodness! how dare she say it's mark's baby! why i oghtta!!!

still havent found time to watch this lakorn yet @_@.. eek!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Re-watching today's episode especially the willing. Anyone else got tearful watching this willing scene? Willing is supposed to make you all gitty :heart: & :pervie: but not this one. I was like crying especially when Mark said he wished for morning not to come so they can stay like that. He was confessing his love to her and I just thought he did it in such a sweet way. Loved how he asked to stay the night with her. Both Mark and Bee were all teary eyed and I couldn't help but get emotional with them. Great acting on their part being able to get the audiance to feel along with the characters. Someone on youtube was complaining how this willing is so cheesy because he was fully dressed supposidly after you know what. They go on to say he should at least woke up shirtless. That part I agree with. BTW, Boy's song came into play quite well. All in all there could have been more to the scene but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Almost forgot, why he have to lie to his dad he just got there in the morning?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What a sad willing scene! Boy's acting is great. Loved how closed he held her :( May...what can I say? Can't stand her. Her doesn't even know the truth that the baby is not Mark's.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
the willing scene got me all :grouphug: it was a very sweet but sad willing scene. When Mark got closer to her and hugged her from the back, eeeks that was super cute >< they're soo cute together

May is so annoying

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm all for a shirtless Boy. Maybe in their next lakorn? A slap/kiss one. :p Still haven't seen this episode in it's entirety (yes, I went to the willing scene first. lol) but man Mark was crying up a storm for his Bee. Too bad she left without letting him know. I know everyone's having GRGR fever but I really don't want Roy Marn to end. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
It seen that every time Ch3 remake a lakorn , hahah if the original had an 'r-scene' they turn it into a 'willing' ( with the exception of "sawan baing" with ken/ann cuz there they went crazy with X times) & if that lakorn is a slap/kiss type of story and the original didn't have any intimate scene they will thrown in an 'r-scene' just to hpye the lakonr out :rofl:

cecilia

Staff member
i was so shy -- have to use a pillow this time to block my eyes from their willing -- thank god, it was a bit innocence to my taste lol
can you imagine bare shoulder/back -- oh my lordy lord -- i would faint ... that little kick of the puppet dog is already got me giddy/shy lol

anyway, i hate MAY so much .. she really has no pride this time .. she left all her ego/pride down b/c she wants to HOLD THE HIGH STATUS ..
i know it's not her fault -- it's not Bee or Mark's fault to fall in love either -- also, it's NOT EVEN MARK'S fault that she got pregnant .. what the hey!
i'm so frustrated at angry at how she compare her THICKFACE to calling BOOBEE's running all way from the situation a 'THICKFACE' kind of thing!

Anyway, looking for more happiness -- looking forward to how May's secret will get expose .. i hope she's AI JAI TUA eng and speak up the truth.
This is one battle she CAN'T win now -- using another man's child to blackmail an innocent man to marry is will not work -- especially when he already love someone else .. she's loosing her own battle so bad .. hahahahha (evil laugh -- i'm hate her so much in today episode - allow me this time to laugh at her)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm all for a shirtless Boy. Maybe in their next lakorn? A slap/kiss one. :p Still haven't seen this episode in it's entirety (yes, I went to the willing scene first. lol) but man Mark was crying up a storm for his Bee. Too bad she left without letting him know. I know everyone's having GRGR fever but I really don't want Roy Marn to end. :(
Not everyone has GRGR fever. I have all four lakorns from 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao and yet, I've watched only Wayupak Montra. Still need to watch the others. I guess I should watch them and Tawan Deard. Maybe then I'll get into GRGR. Dang what am I gonna do with my weekends now? Guess I'll have to go back to spending time with the hubby.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. The willing scene was cute but for some reason it was so awkward to me. Lol
I had to cover my face too!! Ahaaha And yes, it was sad. ):
I hate May so much. I will forgive her at the end but still hate her for hurting Mark & Bee so much.
I thought the whole reasoning part by the elevator was so silly. They're too funny. Can't believe Mark confessed right after the elevator closed and to his father. :eek:
Oh Sunny. He was so funny and cute when be sneaked up behind her and pushed her into the lake. Lol
I love Tot. He is such a loving cousin. I love how he would reason out the truth and what he knows. I love how he already knows what is going on even though he hasn't been there for long. What a smart men. :) aha
Well, I don't know what else to say at the moment other than I LOVE MARGIE & BOY!! :)
I have 4HJHKK fever again along with Roy Marn. :) I still need to finish the other 3 Parts too. I agree. I always watch Wayupak Montra instead. ;P
I might just watch GRGR later when Nadech becomes Charles. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow you know I really feel bad for what happened to May, but what she is trying to do to Bee is so horrible. I understand that she doesn't like Bee and the reasons why, but wow she planned to embarrass Bee and destroy her reputation with the Affair story >.<

Lol you guys have no idea what I was feeling when I read about the Willing Scene the only thing that popped into my head was "Poor Fake Puppy!" LOLLLLL This willing scene was way to innocent that is why it felt awkward. I don't think even Mark intended for it to happen lol. The weird thing to me is that the way Bee used her hands to wipe Mark's tears that is what made the scene awkward for me because at that moment I'm thinking in my head... "OK for some reason in this scene Bee reminds me of a child and Mark just old.." LOL Well technically he's like 10 years older than her lol