[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to shamp @ spicyforum.net again 555+++ :thumbsup:

It was rumored to be Nadech at first but now it's said to be Mario.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, this is P'Aof production. :) It should be good. I just watched the preview from old version recently, looks kind of cute but so silly! Too much comedy it looks, I hope they will add more romance in this version.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, this is P'Aof production. :) It should be good. I just watched the preview from old version recently, looks kind of cute but so silly! Too much comedy it looks, I hope they will add more romance in this version.
I agree it needs more romance and to be honest I think the best choice for n'ke would be Mint C. She would fit the role perfectly and will look cute with Mario too. It might not happen though but she's the best choice I can think of right now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Bliss how is Spicy Forum now did they tend to banned anymore members? heard when i still @spicy the n'ek is half Chinese
then Taew or Mint C can be the n'ek 4 this one.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
they should cast Taew N as n'ek..she would so fit the role of Kim-Lang...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh the n'ek name is Kim-Lang so its a remake of Andrew and Aom piyada lakorn, i like that one. Now they're remaking it. :thumbsup:

neena

sarNie Adult
i think if mario and taew's new lakorn plerng torranong was a hit, the exec @ch3 will probably cast mario and taew together in this one too..look at nadech and yaya they have lakorns after lakorns together, i'm not complaining, i LOVE yadech! i have a feeling i'm going to like the mario and taew pair also!!! something about them i like as a couple!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol neena you might be right. I just heard that khun off wants to pair up mario and taew for this lakorn, I was hoping for a slap and kiss though. I didn't like this lakorn

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I can imagine mint c doing comedy. She would be soo funny. If Nadech and mint c are both in here it would be double funny! But I still highly doubt it

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
who is mario n'ek in here do they say it very taew is the n'ek or still not sure about this. if the taew again it will be good,but please do not make taew character is the same like plerng tarranong i hate her character in there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well I heard khun off wanted taew and mario in here. But I just watched a clip of "3 for u" and the host said mario had been contacted to starr in a movie in china and he's learning how to speak their language atm