[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it cant be aya rak cause noi said said its a new plot. plus, this is noi's first time directing a lakorn so i highly doubt she would make a big project like aya rak

i believe ch7 is gonna be remaking Aya Rak

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it cant be aya rak cause noi said said its a new plot. plus, this is noi's first time directing a lakorn so i highly doubt she would make a big project like aya rak

i believe ch7 is gonna be remaking Aya Rak
the news from pantip ayarak they stated Ken Theeraeth but didn't mention Cherry and
Janie/Aom but the names brought was Chompoo,Nampueng,Ploy some fans request they really
wanna see Ploy pairing with Ken 4 once

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I agree with tinah, Noi is making a new plot new storyline. I doubt she would do a remake for her first lakorn. Pantip is hardly reliable...lets rely on Noi's interview for now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yea I agree with tinah, Noi is making a new plot new storyline. I doubt she would do a remake for her first lakorn. Pantip is hardly reliable...lets rely on Noi's interview for now.
yeah waiting for Noi confirmation too atleast a clip of seesan bunterng to prove its
true pantip sometime fans request

tinah

sarNie Coma
the news from pantip ayarak they stated Ken Theeraeth but didn't mention Cherry and
Janie/Aom but the names brought was Chompoo,Nampueng,Ploy some fans request they really
wanna see Ploy pairing with Ken 4 once
alice, fans request is only a suggestion from the fans so it doesnt mean they will be in the lakorn.

from what i heard, aya rak is gonna be remade by ch7

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, fans request is only a suggestion from the fans so it doesnt mean they will be in the lakorn.

from what i heard, aya rak is gonna be remade by ch7
ha silly me believing those news its just a fans request next time i should had figure
it more carefully :wackonut:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfc5MH-0TIs

He didn't reveal much. The title of the lakorn is Ruk Khun Tao Fah (รักคุณเท่าฟ้า), no nang'eks has been confirmed by him, but should be announced by October. Opening ceremony should be around November. It isn't exactly a comedy or drama, but 'something easy to watch'.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ thanks so much for the clip and translation!! :) I'm glad Ken came out to confirm it for himself.

<<Can the admins please merge this back to the new lakorn section. >>

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wow, i just found this topic,
I hope Janie would not be in this one, instead of Aff and Rita, Janie has worked with Ken 4 lakorns already, i don't want to see her and Ken again, that's enough.
If the rumor is true, i hope to see Chompoo, Aff, Rita and Matt here
A p'ek with many wives would make me think about Duke of Mount Deer with a modern version, lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
I want a new pairing for him because all the girls that named has played with him before. I want him to pair with RITA, MATT, KIMBERLY. I want most is rita and ken. i hope it will come true soon.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This lakorn sounds so complicated. Lol I'm not a big fan of "many wives" lakorn if that's what Noi is going for.
Can't wait to hear more about this lakorn. I honestly don't want to see Ken with of these nang'eks. I just want to see him with Ann again. Lolol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think ken is gonna have many wives cause he said its gonna be something fun to watch. plus, i mentioned before that the reason theres 4 n'ek cause each one come into p'ek life in different time. seem like there wont be a main n'ek?

i have a feeling it might be something like the movie "girlfriend past" with mathew/jennifer gardener

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol icyplace, i was thinking the same thing! it'd be somewhat like a thai version to duke of mount deer or kinda like tvb's series the dragon sword where the male leads meets all these different girls and falls for them at different times.

im so excited about this lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see a new pairing too especially since theres 4 n'ek in here so they should atleast choose 1-2 new actresses

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why the Hella Miss Anne not on there? grr :girlmad: so mad the title sound so familiar
omg why so many gals and Ken the only guy don tell me another similarity to pimmala
cos Aum his the only guy and ploy,rita,numcha are the 3 gals