[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
yes that is her anyway she's not the 4th girl and nor even n'ek cos her role is
either n'rai or supporting

She acts as Ken's old sister in Ruk Khun Tao Fah.

I am so cruious about the 4th n'ek cos there's no news about who is the 4th girl.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow... JOY & KEN -- that's something NEW! She's so lucky to pair up with him before he retires.
wth Ken retiring that is a false thing don't want that to happen and sure he still given
a pra'ek role use Num or Por N as an example they're alot older than Ken T but they still
play as pra'ek I think the 4th girl might be the youngster that we all know and it can be
anyone and U will get so shocked :faint:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Ken handsome deow gun and P'Cherry suey jung leu :thumbsup: and I adore the new pair
for Ken P'Joy she's so pretty glad she's the 3rd n'ek not n'rai :lolyup:

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I find this two pictures in Ploy Chermarn's instagram and I wonder is Ploy was the 4 n'ek. But maybe not Ploy because she was still busy with other lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling the 4th girl is truly her cos there is a clue hint from that picture
she's with P'Noi and Chompoo oh if Cherry was shown on there too then surely the answer
will pop officially

jakjann

Jakjann
I really hope that Ploy could be the 4th Nangek, because she has said on an interview that she will be back as Nang rai on next year 2012.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Ploy is the fourth nang'ek too. I love how Ploy has a versatile acting. She never forgets her title "nang'rai'. :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG fingers crossed Ploy's in here that mean some of my fave stars in ONE lakorn :faint: lol.

is the 4 n'ek a rai then? i'm to lazy to hunt a for summary LOL

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ploy is back as nang'rai in 2012? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO as much as I love how versatile and convincing Ploy is as a nang'rai (not to mention, sometimes her beauty is outshine the nang'ek itself) yet it's kinda difficult to see her back to do some cunning acts and become wicked, evil in the same time after seeing her as a frail, innocent nang'ek in Khun Seuk

Anyway I really hope it'll be Ploy who's become the 4th nang'ek here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really hope that Ploy could be the 4th Nangek, because she has said on an interview that she will be back as Nang rai on next year 2012.
jakjann jing leu ka Ploy back n'rai cos early 2011 she said she'll play more n'ek than
n'rai cos 2012 she already rumoured in one of P'Anne old lakorn and Ch3 is remaking
Song Naree 2012 said that its No Problem P'Kai crew company