[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi, Alice, I know you are familiar with a lot of larkons.
Could you list me few famolus larkons that produced by UMA99?
I want to know why UMA has such low reputation in this forum..
Phoo Dee Esarn - Au Thanakorn and Cherry Khemupsorn I only interested in this pair
and they had a few action drama together they're so hot,cute,their chemistry is amazing
its like heated fire flames
and after that P'Au hasn't had any more lakorn for Uma99
beside the other well known production has offer him

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I am so happy that Ploy is in this lakorn, too. Can't wait for the first scene where Joy come to kill cherry and Ken come to help wowo. Anybody know who is the n'ek that gonna end up with P'ken. Noi says there are 4 n'eks in here and the 4 n'eks all have different character but there is only one that Ken will love the most and live his life with that girl. I think Ploy is the last or the 4 n'ek in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am so happy that Ploy is in this lakorn, too. Can't wait for the first scene where Joy come to kill cherry and Ken come to help wowo. Anybody know who is the n'ek that gonna end up with P'ken. Noi says there are 4 n'eks in here and the 4 n'eks all have different character but there is only one that Ken will love the most and live his life with that girl. I think Ploy is the last or the 4 n'ek in here.
I think its Noi's funny trick there might be no other person taking the 4th n'ek
beside the 4th girl remain as Ploy and not sure if Ken will have a happy with his n'ek or
it may turn like a Twisted ending that is some Thai lakorn has the tragic ending where
the pra'ek or nang'ek end with no one :nailbiter:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
What? Joy is gonna try to kill Cherry? Noi said the 4th girl will be a newbie.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I thought Ann was the 4th girl? What happened?
That article that previously posted was actually telling about Ann producing her first lakorn. Not her being the 4th nang ek. Until now, the 4th nang ek is still mysterious because she is a CH3 newbie.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kinda dissapointed that Anne T. isn't in here, because none of these nang'eks are his koo-kwan.

But at least Ken is working with Ploy and Joy -- can't believe that he has never worked with them before.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Kinda dissapointed that Anne T. isn't in here, because none of these nang'eks are his koo-kwan.

But at least Ken is working with Ploy and Joy -- can't believe that he has never worked with them before.
Yep! That's right, I think Ploy and Joy have never worked with Ken because they always got some projects to be done together with Aum, if you pay attention, there're two "alpha males" in ch3, Ken and Aum. I say alpha because they can be categorized as seniors and their works get promoted the most. Janie, Chom, Anne, are usually paired with Ken; Ploy, Aff, Joy, Benz, are "team" Aum. If I'm not mistaken Chom and Aum have never been together as koo kwan :scratchhead2: It's my own perception though. So in this lakorn I'm glad that Joy and Ploy finally can be "detached" from Aum :coverlaf:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Where did citizen ken come from? Noi must be really obsessed with her husband. I remember she had a clothing line named after him a couple of years ago.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wouldn't call that obsessed. I would call that love that a wife has for a husband.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep! That's right, I think Ploy and Joy have never worked with Ken because they always got some projects to be done together with Aum, if you pay attention, there're two "alpha males" in ch3, Ken and Aum. I say alpha because they can be categorized as seniors and their works get promoted the most. Janie, Chom, Anne, are usually paired with Ken; Ploy, Aff, Joy, Benz, are "team" Aum. If I'm not mistaken Chom and Aum have never been together as koo kwan :scratchhead2: It's my own perception though. So in this lakorn I'm glad that Joy and Ploy finally can be "detached" from Aum :coverlaf:
dertaajaf we might as well include Rome as well with Team Ken and Team Aum
Rome has Joy,Chomp,Rita,Benz,Anne his next new one is Cherry hmm :scratchchin: wish to
see Rome teaming up with Ploy or Aff one day and Ken still has Rita to join with
and Aum still has either Chompoo or Rita as well