[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
It really bother me because there toöö much newbie...like com'on there some girl Ken haven't pair up yet Nd we love to see tat happen...please no newbie!!! Ch.3 is like going crazy with newbie like forreal...I was happy with all da 3 n'ek already no need of da 4th n'ek...anyways if they really want to get a newbie in here she better be good and don't look tooo young for my Ken lol

i agree...
i Aam worried when Ken pair with the newbie, it will make the scene lack of chemistry....
come on...Ken deserve paring up someone who is good at acting...

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm feeling Ken will end up with the 4th n'ek which is the "newbie"...
So I agree with @Sweet_09 3 n'ek is enough ...
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aw cherry is son cute...I know why she miss up because she filming 3 lakorn so I understand why...if I was her I would run away from da camera as well...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw cherry is son cute...I know why she miss up because she filming 3 lakorn so I understand why...if I was her I would run away from da camera as well...
Ruk Ork Akard is towards the final filming so that leaves Cherry 2 schedule and she'll
have another more coming soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know Thai...
Does Cherry say the wrong drama name on the interview? Then Ken told her it is ok.

Ken & Cherry look so cute...

haha
yeah she mix up when she put her lakorn in order but she just went in the wrong order
so she was laughing at herself and she mix up with pairing her two pra'ek Om and Ken
she said the other way around :coverlaf: so P'Ken correct her 'little sister Cherry',
Ken replied Ruk Khun Tao Fah your pairing with me Nong Cherry and Ruk Ork Akard is
with Khun Om na ja
how sweet is P'Ken
they both so cute naruk mak :kiss3:

st111

sarNie Hatchling
yeah she mix up when she put her lakorn in order but she just went in the wrong order
so she was laughing at herself and she mix up with pairing her two pra'ek Om and Ken
she said the other way around :coverlaf: so P'Ken correct her 'little sister Cherry',
Ken replied Ruk Khun Tao Fah your pairing with me Nong Cherry and Ruk Ork Akard is
with Khun Om na ja
how sweet is P'Ken
they both so cute naruk mak :kiss3:
haha!! Ken is nice and help to explain....
Although Cherry already had three larkons this year, I hope the one with Ken "Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)" can be on screen in Y2012 as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha!! Ken is nice and help to explain....
Although Cherry already had three larkons this year, I hope the one with Ken "Satroo Saneha (Lakorn Thai)" can be on screen in Y2012 as well.
Sadtroo Sanaeha is on delay it will probably next year 2013 Cherry has 2 more after
the 3 one of them is with P'Rome the new remake of plerng boon producing by Makers Group
but has not yet finalise till somewhere in August

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Why won't they just tell us who the Damn 4th nang'ek is!!! If they don't tell us,I will conclude myself that there will only be three nang'ek.Er...

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ken and Ploy so much. They are my favorite lovely couple.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I know that this pics have been post
already but I love Ploy and Ken
so much so I decide to post two
of them pics again.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...Cherry is just 2 cute! Reminds me of when P'Anne was filming both Likit Kammathep & Sawan Bieng @the same time & during one of the scenes with Smart, she accidentally calls him "Kawee", lol...