[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wasn't she(Ae girl) from Janie/Film's lakorn where she plays as Film's sister???

Thanks for the photos. Cherry is B E A U T I F U L!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cherry look pretty in this lakorn...I'm having a feeling cherrywood oils be the n'ek ken end up with...well tat my guess lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Opening Clip

DaoKrajai

credit to windlight2010
Ken is smoking in these clips...he is just killing those khakis he has on...argh too gorgeous to be a father of 2..and Noi looks awesome during the openning as well...hmm so Chompoo was sick but where did they say Ploy was? funnie when Ken said that it was his idea to have a lot of nang'eks...

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
งานบวงสรวงเปิดกล้องละคร “รักคุณเท่าฟ้า” ของ ผู้จัดใหม่ ธีรเดช-บุษกร วงศ์พัวพันธ์ ที่ช่อง 3 หนองแขม

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ken is smoking in these clips...he is just killing those khakis he has on...argh too gorgeous to be a father of 2..and Noi looks awesome during the openning as well...hmm so Chompoo was sick but where did they say Ploy was? funnie when Ken said that it was his idea to have a lot of nang'eks...
They said Ploy was at the closing part of lakorn Kun Seuk.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I found another video clip of Ken. In this clip, Ken says that Ploy will play as Ken first Love. They broken up then Ken meet with cherry and after cherry then is chompoo.