[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone read the storyline already???
I really think Ken will end with the 4th N'ek ...
The nurse girl...
OMG..Can't wait to know who she is...
:pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They all look great!!! I don't think the 4th nang'ek is confirm yet. From all those interviews,it looks like they're still trying to find/look for the 4th girl. I wonder who they will come up with?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pictures

somehow Ruk Khun Tao Fah reminded me of Songkram Nang Fah cos the pra'ek his a pilot

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I'm comfused!!! So the 4th nangek has not been confirmed yet?!
So it;s like this? :

Cherry is the first nangek that comes to his life, which she is a person who is an air attendent?
and then chomp and ploy comes to his life? DO you guys know what they work or what they'll do in
the lakorn? or between chompoo and ploy, who comes first?

& there is joy, who is the nangrai of this lakorn? So she is not one of the nangeks?

& then the fourth one is secretive and is a nurse?

But anyways, sooo many pics of cherry! lol, cherry got darker, probably because of the lakorn she did with om. lol.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
^ ploy is the one who's actually ken first love, after ploy ken will meet cherry, and chom will be the third love of his life. hope this help mintyyasian

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Om my girl ploy will be Ken first love...awh! But y??? I want her to be da last and da one ken marry too...anyway hope to see lot of love from da two and after this one air I hope to see them in a lakorn of their own...