[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I know right if Jui in here tat would be great...I really miss Jui also she a very good actress...but wat happen to her...last year there only one lakorn of her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know right if Jui in here tat would be great...I really miss Jui also she a very good actress...but wat happen to her...last year there only one lakorn of her...
she was sorting things out with Ch7 and then a news came out that she sign a contract with Ch3 cos big boss are preparing a lakorn for Jui and she's no longer with
Kantana Ch7

Sweet_09

Tat would be great for her if she really in ch.3 because she will match a lot of ch.3 pra'ek such as Ken, Rome, Aum, Por T etc...she could be like Chompoo...but really hope is really in ch.3...gotta find out but thank Alice for da head up...

Sweet_09

Just heard that the 4th Nang'ek is Jui Warattaya.

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/37474
Wat!!! Hope this is true...keeping my figure cross and plus can someone translate da news...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
So Jui is the 4th n'ek then!? Translation please...

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/37474

tinah

sarNie Coma
Someone guessed nek might be jui too lol I wouldn't be surprise cause that could be the reason why noi hasn't announced the 4th nek cause she was waiting for jui to end her contract with ch7. That explains why she rushed to leave them since this lakorn has started filming already
$

Could things get any worst!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Noi would chose Yaya. It would be odd for Ken to work with such young gals. It's like the thought of Anne with Nadech, most fans did not like the sound of that when they were falsely rumored in a lakorn together.

I like the thought of Jui was the fourth nang'ek. It would be nice b/c I have never watched any of her lakorns with Ch7. Lol. Smart move to move to Ch3 most of the time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i mean fans even wanted to see aff and nadech together when they are decade apart so having yaya and ken together wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
^i mean fans even wanted to see aff and nadech together when they are decade apart so having yaya and ken together wouldn't be such a bad idea.
I agree with you 100%. I heard that Aff is 11 years older than Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
these days society ages doesn't matter but glad its Jui not those newbies but if newbies
like Yaya,Kim,Mint C,Marie I won't mind at all since I'm huge fans of them