[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ It does fit quite well since the "tao fah" reply is typically used by children to their parents when asked how much they love them. It's a good possibility that he choses to be alone at the end out of guilt or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ It does fit quite well since the "tao fah" reply is typically used by children to their parents when asked how much they love them. It's a good possibility that he choses to be alone at the end out of guilt or something.
@kudaranai I've been thinking the same thing that Ken might choose to live on his own so there maybe a twisted ending

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the translation. I have a strong feeling he will not pick any of the girls.
But I'm totally waiting to watch this lakorn though. I know for sure I am going to yell
and b**** at Ken's character for being stupid,I know I will but whatever i miss watching
him onscreen. hheehe... can't wait....

st111

sarNie Hatchling
it looks like ken will end up with cherry! cause shes pregnant in that pic

I don't think she is pregant...
maybe this is just the photo shooting angle,,,

based on the story line, they met overseas..so this may be the story beginning...
although I do hope they can be together...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^^but the picture of him and cherry hugging looks to be a happy ending especially since shes prego
o m g, really. I didn't even see that photo there. ahhaha. I think I just skip it and went all the way to bottom to
comment my thoughts on the storyline.ahha. I seriously didn't even see that photo there. Yeah, she does look
prego there.Maybe he does get her at the ending. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want Ken to be with Ploy but let wait and see as from da pics a feelig telling me tat ken chose cherry...oh idk