[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Wed-Thu slot is really slow wish its the Friday Weekend or perhaps this lakorn might be a short episode cos there is a fewer scene of Ken with each of his 4 n'eks

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the news Dancy! I didnt expect it to air so soon but yay. It's been awhile since I've watched any of Ken's lakorns.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i think before I watch this lakorn I need to finish my other lakorn that I haven't finish watching yet.

Excited to see Ken. I miss him so much.hhehhe. Yay!!!! Ken's BACK! :D

--------------------------------------
The teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bwdCvGJxYE&feature=plcp

c:as tagged

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
By watching the teaser I think only chompoo is daring to face the mother. The title should be "Ruk Mae Tao Fah or Mae Ruk Luuk Tao Fah because no woman can her son loves until she dies. Seriously !!!!keep him mommy lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit "@chermarn @marie_broenner" มารี เบิร์นเนอร์ , ชมพู่ อารยา (ARAYA A. HARGATE) , พลอย เฌอมาลย์ จาก Instagram: chomismaterialgirl

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
06/07/12 งาน "เปิดบิ๊กวิกสาม" @ Intercontinental Hotels

credit to Araya.A.Hargate facebook

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da teaser seem really nice...love everyone and happy to see all of them wuth my man Ken hehehe seem like Ploy and Ken have to go through some rough time...i think Cherry part would be a sad ending as will as Chompoo...i felt sad already! I agree with u na Cupid Candy...da mom already annoy me already!! Lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser.

Watching the teaser it doesn't show any sweet moment between Kan & Marie. I do hope in the lakorn there are some sweet moment of them.