[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

fanny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is boring as heck, I only watching Chom's part. I hope will Ken will end up with nobody because I am sure he will not end up the first 3 girls n I Dnt want him end up with Marie.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
My prediction why Kaotu walks out on Tee probably because she loves tee too much that she has to let him goes. If I'm the director I would change the ending to, after
the mother past away. Make all the four ladies gone their way to give Tee sometimes to thinks which lady who he loves tao Fah. Off the topic I remember watching heavenly sword and the dragon sabre 1986 tony Leung and kitty lai mei that was the best. There were four women, one by one came into his life, at the end he out weight to see which one that love him the most,( meaning that risked the most ) just like kaotu do for tee.Did anyone watch it? If you do then you know what I'm talking about. I love that story so much I watch like hundred times and never get tire of it.

Where can I watch that chinese series? Anyways, who did he choose out of all those four women?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is boring as heck, I only watching Chom's part. I hope will Ken will end up with nobody because I am sure he will not end up the first 3 girls n I Dnt want him end up with Marie.
SO TRUE. You spoke the truth.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol
lol i agree. i couldnt even sit through epi 1-2 so i just gave up on it..storyline isnt all that captivating anyways

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g, Marie's part is already here???? Damn i need to catch up and watch. Im on epi 9.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Agreed Cookie_King1970. HSDS 1986 is the best adaptation and all the other versions can't even come close to comparison. I remember seeing the Thai dubbed version somewhere on youtube. I'll try and look for it.

As for RKTF, I honestly gave up. The storyline is just way too basic, nothing intriguing at all. Kind of a waste of bringing 3 top actresses in here considering the storyline is so weak with no development at all.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The first impression from the meaning Ruk Khun Tao Fah. I thought of four women came into praeke's life time line and each will helped him what ever obstacles that he had and at the end, he will choose one woman that shows him what she did for him was something the definition of LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS THE SKY( a person will suffer for another to make this person happy). But the way this story interpret it meanings is so awkward.I am so disappointed. THIS IS SO ESTUPIDO and make no sense.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Marie and Ken are so cute...I love da staring and smiling of them too...Marie is very pretty in here I love her in her nurser outfit hahaha...anyways at da end of part 12 it is so sad...Ken sister is ill and da family moment is just so touching...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Look at these two Father and Son. Aw... They so na'rak!!!!!!!!! :)
I cannot believe he is married and have kids already!!!!

C: as tagged

--------------------
Marie's part

c: Marie's fanclub FB

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Please don't tell me that his mom is soften up. She never gives them chances to spend time with her or even talk to her at all and suddenly she is soften with Marie. The moment she saw them, she missed treated them already. This is so funny. It would make sense if they make each girl acts(rai) disrespectful toward his mom but none of do that to her at all. WHAT AN UNFAIR story line.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Please don't tell me that his mom is soften up. She never gives them chances to spend time with her or even talk to her at all and suddenly she is soften with Marie. The moment she saw them, she missed treated them already. This is so funny. It would make sense if they make each girl acts(rai) disrespectful toward his mom but none of do that to her at all. WHAT AN UNFAIR story line.
yes she's soften up and looks like the mum she's interested in Marie

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think she failed to elaborate on the time lapse or details from the book? if she had emphasize more on it then i think it could have came out not too dull and capture more peeps attention.

who doesnt love their mom. if you had to choose would you be able to chose? like cherry did she chose her parents instead of him. basically the same reason why he chose his mom over some of the girls? yes, it's him that cant leave his mom behind like chompoo said.

the mom just love him too much and cant let go bc she's afraid she'll be left out and nobody will pay attention to her? her daughter married and dont have much time for her so if he finds someone he'll be doing the same thing.

guess, the hospitalization this time, the mom now sees that she doesnt want her son doing all the chores etc bc she feels bad for him. maybe she's seeing that he'll need someone by his side in case things happen like what his daughter is going thru...