[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Such a beautiful ending...He could have turned her into a vampire so they'll live happily ever together :) By the way, they could've add a baby too, lol... Dome takes my breath away, *sighs*

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I know, right? They should of had added a baby but i guess the ending wasn't that bad either...
So i'm confuse...is he still a vampire? I'm so lost. Need to wait for the eng sub now.
I guess the reason why he doesn't want to turn her into a vampire is because he didn't want her to live like how he did...eat/drink only blood, have no feelings, etc.
Thank God it's a Happy ending btw. Can't believe my handsome Ram died. lol
That was sad when Arno died but yeah...
Anyways, I WANT MORE of DOME & PLOY. They need to reunite again. ahahha
I don't think i can see Dome as anything else other than a Vampire for now. lol It's totally glue onto me already. Vampire Traipoom foreverrr! ♥
&Woot Woot. So many kissing scenes at the end. They were hugging eachother so cute! xD
I would of had liked it better if he kept his hair spiked up at the end but i guess the combed side hair is okay also. :p Ploy's outfit was cute. I really liked it :D
But yeah...this is just my two cents for the ending. ahahha :p

susanvang

sarNie Egg
I'm still in love with Dome after this lakorn ended. LMAO! He's so handsome! *supersigh* As for Ploy, i loved her character. She is so adorable & bubbly. Ahahah! Still waiting for the eng sub but i watched the raw version already. The ending was perfect for the lakorn. I predicted that he was gonna die because of Ram & his people. Wooooh! Thank goodness he didn't die. Hahaha! Dome&Ploy forever! <3

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching it!! I'm going to miss this lakorn :tearybye:
Dome & Ploy are so cute together <3 I wish this lakorn will go on & on. I am going to give
this lakorn a A+++, Lols. I love the ending. This lakorn is the bomb!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I guess they left it open in the end whether he's human or not because (wishful thinking on my part) they want to do a part 2????? :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: But I love the ending none the less because we had a count them ladies not one not two but three kissing scenes and a willing... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :dance2: :dance2: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
They left it open because...nangek's mom and uncle returned all of the treasures...and that was supposed to break the curse...but nothing happened...it wasn't mentioned if Traipoom will ever revert back to being human. So I say it's left opened for interpretation.

roselovesice

Wait...so i'm confuse. ahahha
So apparently they returned the treasures all back already but then somehow Dome didn't turn to dust and disappear, right?
If so then yayyy! No more Vampire Traipoom? lol
Too bad all the good people dies. I wish the bodyguards didn't die. Wish they came back to life. ): Especially the cute one. rofl
Ehehhe The Willing was the best part. ahha jk It was kind of awkward and stiff but whatever.
It was still a WILLING. :D ehehe....
Dome & Ploy's first lakorn had everything!
ROMANCE, COMEDY, ACTION, KISS, & WILLING. How awesome is that!? ahha
I actually thought that there was going to be some kind of action when they kissed but nope, they just had their lips pressed onto each other. Well that's something. lol
Anyways, I'm so sad that this lakorn ended. Now I got nothing else to watch. ):

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the kiss was awkard because it was more of a peck that is prolong. they r probably testing the water on "kissing", it couldn't have been a better kiss w/o sucking face, but thai entertainment will get there soon like korean/chinese drama. as for him being human, i guess if it up to interpretation, i see it this way, if he felt different and hunger for "food" then he human, to me he would know the diff. of the hunger. the last scene was awesome :thumbsup: i like the fact that there is no n'rai fighting for p'k and causing misunderstanding and p'k being stupd

roselovesice

I don't know but i feel kind of weird knowing that he's still a vampire. lol
But yeah....they should do a little epilogue! ahaha
Show us a little more of what happened after the ending...like a BABY!
Aha yeah right. Thai Lakorns never do that. ahaha We just gotta dream on. ): lol jk
Yeah. At least let's hope so! ACTION KISS! ahhaha :D

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Its just so cute and sweet to see it ended with Ploy smooching Dome on the cheek and he hugged her so lovely :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
their last kiss was sooo passionate ^__^ love dome & ploy! joop joop.

balladish510

sarNie Egg
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and yes I register to this forum just because of this drama, no, more specifically for DOME and PLOY!!
I never watched a lakorn in my whole life. I only watch Japanese drama, then Korean and Taiwanese drama. Thai ones are sometimes too outrageous and dramatic. I saw just some scenes and they contained too many slappings and violent scenes and all, they put me off with such condescending message!!
But gosh, dome and ploy, they are naturally spontaneously instantaneously draw me in. They ooze with charisma and chemistry. Their love is just THERE it is almost impossible to ignore!! It's tender and sincere like a spring breeze yet burns with passion :tearybye:
I think the ending is PERFECT. It really stays true to the title "Love never dies". Because their love for each other is so pure, so great and so strong that age and appearance do not matter at the end. To think about it, TriPoom would have been technically more than 400 years old now, and Plai is only around 24, I suppose. As time goes by, even she turns into a very old woman, she is still much much younger than him. Although it is not practical in reality, the IDEA of this kind of one in a million love is so IDEAL and BEAUTIFUL. They will love one another not matter of anything. It just goes so far to show that they are true soulmates; their love is the only thing that stays constant while everything keeps fading away. I know people expect TriPoom to turn her, but that would be very selfish of him to do so. He wants her to be happy and the fact that someday they will cease to exist, that there is an "ending" somehow along the way makes them try hard for each other more everyday. To live eternally, it is a sad and torturous and unfulfilling. I cant think of words to praise the poetic context behind this ending. It just blows my mind away!!!!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I am really too sad that the series already ends. But, I am great satisfied that the end is very romantic. It is the best end that I did not see for a long time in a series thai. I hope that we shall see again them to play one day together in a drama this time. Love them forever.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
they should have made the end like beauty and the beast. rather than saying "i love you" to turn the beast into human, should have turn traipoon into human after they "did" it.. the bed scene..hahahahah it should be another option to break the vampire curse if both are really having true love.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thee kiss was perffecttttt :) i totally loved the endingg.
& on top of that his hair LOL

i found this part cuteee in Ratree Samosorn

Dome's performance

balladish510

sarNie Egg
they should have made the end like beauty and the beast. rather than saying "i love you" to turn the beast into human, should have turn traipoon into human after they "did" it.. the bed scene..hahahahah it should be another option to break the vampire curse if both are really having true love.
Well, I agree that would be an easier ending, but just look at it this way: Her mom has told her that them being together just would not work, like they are different "kinds"; even though he loves and cares for her, he is not a human. It, once again, shows that they have to make compromise, to find a middle ground to amed the differences. It is exactly like learn to change things you cannot accept yet accept things you cannot change. So, let the beauty of ambiguity remain!!
We might have doubt for anyone's love but as for Plai (Ploy) and Tripoom (Dome)'s one, anything is possible hehehe.
I know, to think about it, the ending is somewhat unusual but I adore it nonetheless. I think it is very unique.

and it fits the theme song perfectly <3 I am having withdrawal syndrome rite now lol.