[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

balladish510

sarNie Egg
the chemistry is there and theres no doubt about it! their eyes says it all. i like how they are so comfortable around each other and they could still remain good friends. i get this vibe that ploy is trying to move on and shes happy where she is at now but deep down she still has strong feelings toward dome and it shows..and for dome, he definitely still has feelings for her
Agree, totally
Like during their interview in Samosorn, when the hosts ask if they are happy now with their relationship, Dome consents that he finds that he is a person "lucky in love". At that moment, PLoy smiles so mischievously. And right away, Dome, I feel like he tries to get the answer from Ploy admitting she is not satisfied with her love life and that she is NOT happy when he has a new one in his life. He keeps insisting her to look at HIM, to keep their eye contact and answer straightforwardly.
My link

tinah

sarNie Coma
Agree, totally
Like during their interview in Samosorn, when the hosts ask if they are happy now with their relationship, Dome consents that he finds that he is a person "lucky in love". At that moment, PLoy smiles so mischievously. And right away, Dome, I feel like he tries to get the answer from Ploy admitting she is not satisfied with her love life and that she is NOT happy when he has a new one in his life. He keeps insisting her to look at HIM, to keep their eye contact and answer straightforwardly.
My link
omg, i know right!! thats the obvious part for me..ploy was acting all shy not trying to look his way but he kept trying to get an answer for her. i got the butterflies while watching the clip..i truly feel that they are totally not over each other yet. i think by acting together only made them grow closer together. the old flame is bound to come back..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No wonder Ploy didn't even take one glimpse at Dome when talking. He's always looking at her but she's always either looking at the hosts our somewhere else. She may be avoiding...maybe?
I can feel it too. Seems like these two aren't over each other yet even if they said they are. I wouldn't be surprise if there were rumors that they are back together and that if they are back together...if that made any sense. lol
Anyways, I miss these two already.

balladish510

sarNie Egg
All I want right now is for them to have ANOTHER drama!! Gosh that would make a perfect opportunity for them to get closer and miss each other more and realize they are meant to be lolol.
Ploy acts very bizarrely, when I watched the BTS of RMMWT, she is like super intimate with Dome. They smile and tease and giggle like crazy and there is no holding back. But on TV shows, I guess she becomes somewhat more reserved to avoid speculations and rumors? Well, their body language just betrays them!!
When they were talking about which camera angle makes them look the best. Dome revealed that Ploy's left side is her best angle (he cares so much about Ploy), and Ploy seems thrilled/ surprised and very satisfied asking him right back "You REMEMBER?" and Dome doesn't even hesitate in saying "OF COURSE!!" Those two tsk tsk. Ploy even said somewhere that she would not want to get married (after breaking up with Dome), but I should interpret it as not wanting to marry unless it is with Dome. *wishful thinking*

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
balladish510 > Thanx for the link !

I just watched Samosorn.. Ploy is definitely avoiding Dome !!! Maybe Tar was there... she doesnt want to argue about it so...avoid is better solution lol
So funny when they show Ploy's sexy photos ! Dome watched it, maybe his toughts were : "omg that's true she is beautiful as thiss how did i do to break up with her? why i m with Paint anyway ?" Hahaha

balladish510 > Sorry but what is "BTS of RMMWT" ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
balladish510 > Thanx for the link !

I just watched Samosorn.. Ploy is definitely avoiding Dome !!! Maybe Tar was there... she doesnt want to argue about it so...avoid is better solution lol
So funny when they show Ploy's sexy photos ! Dome watched it, maybe his toughts were : "omg that's true she is beautiful as thiss how did i do to break up with her? why i m with Paint anyway ?" Hahaha

balladish510 > Sorry but what is "BTS of RMMWT" ?
BTS is behind the scenes and RMMWT is Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tay.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
hi, are there anybody know where can I download RMMWT raw ?

roselovesice

omg. Everytime i listen/watch this, it makes me miss them so much...
They are truly meant to be together...either as friends or lovers.
They love one another so much! ♥ lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. Everytime i listen/watch this, it makes me miss them so much...
They are truly meant to be together...either as friends or lovers.
They love one another so much! ♥ lol
:cloud9: omg they're sooo damn cute together!! Dome was soo damn fine with them sideburns!!

its so sad to see how much they loved each other back then. :cry1:

roselovesice

I think she looks better with her hair down and dressing normal/casual. lol
She looks like she's only 10 years old! Not even kidding. ahahha
Also, she looks like she can pass as his niece or daughter...not saying that Dome looks old..
She just looks too little in that picture. Lol
but thanks tinah for the link :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@thaitv3 board they want to prepare to have 'Ruk mai mee wun tay 2' its fans request
since the end Traipoom he destroy that curst but his still as a vampire so he'll live
for another 60yrs and Ploy she'll be old and sick she may can't live forever cos she's
a human for 60yrs Dome he won't be getting old and nobody can't kill him and he can't
be dead as well I'm thinking since fans believe this a Thai Version Twilight so part2
might be Thai version 'Twilight New Moon' bet its the next generation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Tinah me too i don't want part 2 either nowadays there seem to be lots in
sequel and didn't turn out good like the first part, i don't know why fans request
for part 2 i rather see Ploy and Dome in a different genre and not just with polyplus
Ploy hasn't played for Lakornthai and Broadcast yet and don't wanna see her in anymore
Tv Scene.

roselovesice

AHHHHHHHH! THE VCD FINALLY CAME OUT!
I'm totally gonna get myself one but not atm since i am broke as heck. Lol
You can order here:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=60386