[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool! i like the sound of the title. what happen to "Saen Ruk" or did they switch him in a different lakorn of polyplus. they trying to bring him and ploy back or something lol i would love to see them pair up though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah they maybe wanted Dome and Ploy get back. Wow lately Ploy has given alot of n'ek role not much of n'rai.
Theres a rumours in pantown that the remake of 'Dao Ruang' hope my spelling is right, the pranang might be Rome/Ploy.
I'd love to see Dome/Chompoo pairup in this good title lakorn. 'Love never die' sound very nice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^really? i thought him and ploy looked good together in kulap rai nam although shes the n'rai. i hope its true!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
how many lakorn is dome gonna be in? is this the 2nd or 3rd? or is the other one still even him? lol..

love never dies... <--- ooo i like the title already..

n omg.. i loved ploy/dome together **coughcough** hope they can get back together but oh well.. if there in good terms.. that's good enough ^_______________^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i was wondering about the other lakorn. is he in both or are they switching him to this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can you give me a brief summary, alice
Sorry Tinah i can't remember the storyline cos i was still small but all i can tell is that its a good lakorn
in olden days. Its in a past olden period drama. Theres this other lakorn that i've watch it has similar story
it was played by Tua Saranyu and Ann Siriam, this one is like dream love fantasy, where n'ek has a sense of her memories
in the past with the p'ek. The n'ek kept this mirror, when ever she goes to sleep she always has this strange dreams
that she was there in that time. My guess of 'Dao Ruang' remake might be this one or i maybe could be right or wrong.

Rome and Ploy would be good for this role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sorry Tinah i can't remember the storyline cos i was still small but all i can tell is that its a good lakorn
in olden days. Its in a past olden period drama. Theres this other lakorn that i've watch it has similar story
it was played by Tua Saranyu and Ann Siriam, this one is like dream love fantasy, where n'ek has a sense of her memories
in the past with the p'ek. The n'ek kept this mirror, when ever she goes to sleep she always has this strange dreams
that she was there in that time. My guess of 'Dao Ruang' remake might be this one or i maybe could be right or wrong.

Rome and Ploy would be good for this role.
isnt that tawee pope. if so, ch7 is actually remaking that lakorn and pancake was said to be in there. ughh! the cast already ruined it for me..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
isnt that tawee pope. if so, ch7 is actually remaking that lakorn and pancake was said to be in there. ughh! the cast already ruined it for me..
Oh my wrong guessing. Yeah i agree the cast has ruined it. Oh well Rome and Ploy will not make it ruine. Hey is it true
that Dome/Ploy is the pra'nang for this lakorn. God this Pancake girl is everywhere, she's driving me nuts.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh my wrong guessing. Yeah i agree the cast has ruined it. Oh well Rome and Ploy will not make it ruine. Hey is it true
that Dome/Ploy is the pra'nang for this lakorn. God this Pancake girl is everywhere, she's driving me nuts.
i notice rome is always cast to be in a period drama. i guess hes the most suitable one compare to other actors of ch3.

well, news are speculating that ploy could be in domes new lakorn. could just be that they wanna link her name in to this, so people can anticipate for the lakorn. agree, pancakes is like everywhere and she get to starr in the classic remake but she ruins it too..luckily i dont watch much of ch7s lakorn anymore..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i notice rome is always cast to be in a period drama. i guess hes the most suitable one compare to other actors of ch3.

well, news are speculating that ploy could be in domes new lakorn. could just be that they wanna link her name in to this, so people can anticipate for the lakorn. agree, pancakes is like everywhere and she get to starr in the classic remake but she ruins it too..luckily i dont watch much of ch7s lakorn anymore..
Me too i don't really watches ch7 where as i've watch alot with ch3/ch5.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watched domes interview on daradaily. he said they gonna have the opening soon. as for n'ek, he knows who it is but its not quite confirmed and plus the channel doesnt want him to say anything. dang! makes me really anxious now..i have a feeling its ploy or maybe someone who we didnt expect

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just watched domes interview on daradaily. he said they gonna have the opening soon. as for n'ek, he knows who it is but its not quite confirmed and plus the channel doesnt want him to say anything. dang! makes me really anxious now..i have a feeling its ploy or maybe someone who we didnt expect
I have a feeling that it might be Ploy or Aff, or someone that the fans can't believe that its that person.
Theres a funny feeling in my stomach now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im really curious who n'ek is now hehe.. dum dum dum....

about pancake.. shes a beautiful lady but.. i think the important roles she gets should be offered to other n'eks .. >_< lol..

jakjann

Jakjann
No Pancake is really boring and doesnt suit to him, better Chompoo or Rita they look better than Pancake. And this drma will on air CH3 or? II am not sure I have read long ago that Dom first lakorn on air on CH3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This new update @pantip that ch3 comfirm that the n'ek is Ploy Cherman, what a surprise.
I have a feeling that its going to be Ploy/Dome. It said by Polyplus production. Glad that Ploy is alot
n'ek role. I think from now on she will continue to play as n'ek not much with n'rai roles.