[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol Ploy cracks me up! the way she skipped over to the Ming Dynasty items! well, some women squeal over a pair of 700 dollar shoes, Plaichat sqeals over 700 year old...statues. she's like a kid in a candy store 555+

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol Ploy cracks me up! the way she skipped over to the Ming Dynasty items! well, some women squeal over a pair of 700 dollar shoes, Plaichat sqeals over 700 year old...statues. she's like a kid in a candy store 555+
yeah she make crack laughing at her Plaichat is so adorable when Dome tell her 'take care I'm worried about u' chun penhoung ter
na then her cheek went red and her shyness is so cute.

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha lol :rofl: at least we know she not a gold digget haha

yeah she make crack laughing at her Plaichat is so adorable when Dome tell her 'take care I'm worried about u' chun penhoung ter
na then her cheek went red and her shyness is so cute.
<3 she is that what i love about her character i think it more realistic... her shyness is funny at times like last episode when she tried to cover it it lol
when dome went 'Take care i'm worried about you' it just cracked up! it just sound like something my dad would say to me hahaha.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, I love episode 4 :) Can't wait for next week!
It's soo gonna be cute too :) What I hate about this episode is that, why does
Sing have to always blame Traipoom, :( Is it just because he's jealous of him?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Yup, JEALOUS. They are JUST friends so he shouldn't be all possesive of her. SING has no real PROOF and he causing her mother distress :thumbdown: now he got her family "approval" to protect/take care of her. How annoying. off topic...why of why r there skin tight skinny jeans on guys! :vomit: sorry i find it soo disgusting seeing the guys chicken legs, and it sad that some wear skinnier jeans than grls (straight guys)......I wonder if dome/ploy r bringing out the old passion for each other in the role...like pacey/joey on DC (who dated and I find had great chemistry as a couple on the show)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't even start with episode 4 yet but before that i have put new updates first after this I will tuning in again
yeah that Sing guy his annoying always in away of Plaichat and Traypoom.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't even start with episode 4 yet but before that i have put new updates first after this I will tuning in again
yeah that Sing guy his annoying always in away of Plaichat and Traypoom.
I will put Episode 3 and 4 in here so you can watch it faster.

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
Aww, I love episode 4 :) Can't wait for next week!
It's soo gonna be cute too :) What I hate about this episode is that, why does
Sing have to always blame Traipoom, :( Is it just because he's jealous of him?
I totally agree with you, Sing getting on my last nerves. I don't want to see Sing just only Pichat and Traipoom.