[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ Alice --- is Chompoo and Rome still going to be doing a 3rd Lakorn together?

Soooo ... When will this Lakorn actually air ?? .. I'm so tired of waiting. Lol ... :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
@ Alice --- is Chompoo and Rome still going to be doing a 3rd Lakorn together?

Soooo ... When will this Lakorn actually air ?? .. I'm so tired of waiting. Lol ... :)
yes they will its makersJ again and it will open by the end of this year 

Rome&Matt will be airing after Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen Mon-Tue 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
yes they will its makersJ again and it will open by the end of this year 

Rome&Matt will be airing after Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen Mon-Tue 
Omg !!! Thank u so much ALICE !!!! I'm eXcited for Rome and Choompoo. I wonder what the Lakorn will be about. ^o^ can't wait.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is it anytime soon? Haha.
Probably after Ruk Or Rit. One of the next slots. It was supposed to air this month but they haven't finished the editing yet. The teaser was out and everything. If it's not airing in the next slot, I will be upset. Lol. I've been waiting for Matt and Rome for awhile.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Probably after Ruk Or Rit. One of the next slots. It was supposed to air this month but they haven't finished the editing yet. The teaser was out and everything. If it's not airing in the next slot, I will be upset. Lol. I've been waiting for Matt and Rome for awhile.  
So hopefully by next month?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Pretty Nana said:
Yay!!! It's finally airing June 15.
Really ??? I don't believe it. u never know what their do, I don't want to be excited and then be disappointed when they push the air-date again.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@janajelly1, alright. So, rising sun is airing after Janie's lakorn then. Um. I wonder why they change it, because from what i've noticed so far with most of the lakorns that aired the ones with the younger generation as pra'nang are more likely to air on the weekend slot.

Anyway, i cant wait for this lakorn to finally air!