[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
Hi Alice... I understand you are a big fan of Pope-Ploy and I respect that. However, I think you have been too much bashing on Mew. This is a thread for PopeMew lakorn, of course people will wrote their love to this couple. But you keep dragging PopePloy in every reply when they said they love PopeMew. Everyone have their own preference. Lets respect each other. And by saying there are popemew's fans bashing on Ploy, I think it's not fair. I visit Pantip as well and I can see they are giving support to Samee Teetra not less than Rak Ok Rit and nobody is bashing Ploy. Or maybe I missed out on those minorities who dissing on Ploy, but I think it's not fair for you to always say PopeMew's fans hating on Ploy when only 1-2 fans are doing that. As PopeMew's fan I feel offended. Seriously, people come to this post to read and share abt PopeMew but you always preaching about PopePloy. I think you are a good member of asianfuse because you always provide fast info on lakorns but I would really appreciate if you stop relate PopePloy with PopeMew. Lets spazz PopePloy in Samee Teetra and let people spazz PopeMew in Rak Ok Rit thread.

P/s: means no harm.. just hope we can tolerate each other.
do you think its fair as well cos those fans is bashing on Ploy too, anyway tell u something those fans got reported on instagram already they already got banned, then wait for Ruk Ok rit relaunch cos i was never been a fan or fond of GoodFeeling Company 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
do you think its fair as well cos those fans is bashing on Ploy too, anyway tell u something those fans got reported on instagram already they already got banned, then wait for Ruk Ok rit relaunch cos i was never been a fan or fond of GoodFeeling Company 

Of course it's not fair if fans bash Ploy but why you want to involve things in instagram with this thread? If you are dissatisfied about what happen in the instagram, you should say it to the fans who did it in the instagram, not here. None of the post in this thread is bashing Ploy so I don't see any reason why you should spread about how PopeMew fans are bashing Ploy in every post about PopeMew. I'm sorry but the way I see it, you are trying to incite hatred towards Popemew. Just stop. I love PopeMew but I think it's cool if people ship PopePloy or PopeChompoo or even ship Mew with other Pra ek. At the end of the day, it just couple on screen. We will never know what's in the future. So lets not be so worked up and telling things that can spark war between fans.

samn09

sarNie Egg
Ohhhh...what are they saying?

And i thought they rushed filming this movie in 2 months in order for Pope to film Samee Tee Tra after this lakorn, or is it vice versa?
So I guess they're still filming this now :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Still filming?? grrrh, but then again i do prefer quality over quantity, so i rather them take their time, js getting a little excited to see mew back onscreen, she looks so pretty in modern clothes eeekkk

unnichan

sarNie Egg
I absolutely love Pope and Mew together and hope this is a success in my eyes as well. The premise seems insane so it's going to be their chemistry that makes it quality.

Did someone say they're still filming?! *sigh* All my anticipated dramas are still filming or just beginning post production. I'm getting concerned I won't see them this year!
Either way, I'm ready and waiting once there's an official date.

Can't wait!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think they're done with filming already. One of the actor posted a picture and he said "last day filming." i think this lakorn will air after one of these on air lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Someone mentioned that this will air after Spinsters vs Casanova. That makes it fall on May. 16th. (Fri-Sun) time slot.

Looking forward to Pope & Mew. Their chemistry was great in KCP.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
x0unerthanlater said:
Someone mentioned that this will air after Spinsters vs Casanova. That makes it fall on May. 16th. (Fri-Sun) time slot.

Looking forward to Pope & Mew. Their chemistry was great in KCP.

Will actually be airing on Sat. the 17th. ^_^ spinsters vs casanova has 1 more episode. and THEN we get POPE&MEW!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Looking forward to seeing Pope-Mew again on screen!!! I've missed them a lot since Khun Chai Pawornruj.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This MV is called "Not Love but Still Remember" by Glom Onwee, and it is for Pope's and Mew's new lakorn Ruk Ork Rit which will air on May 17th.

RakLakornNYK said:
Hello, Swadtee kaaa 

Just saw this MV newly launched by CH3. I'm not a native of Thai nor do I understand what song or which lakorn is this MV from. Can anybody kindly say name of the MV of Pope please?? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPZyFzbIDGA