[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

samn09

sarNie Egg
Ohhh I can't wait!!!! I think Pope and Mew looks cute together!!! I want to see them in a modern lakorn. Pope doesn't look old for his age.

Was the MV a part of the lakorn or separate?

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
wow, Pope looked like a whole new person.  He's so pretty and attractive.
I agree with missstaceythao that all men will fall head over heels for P'Pope.
Can't wait to watch his lakorn w/ Mew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is a game challenge on instagram for the koo-kwan spot between pope-ploy and pope-mew and looks fans liking pope-ploy more  

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ it's because their lakorn is currently on air, that's why Pope Ploy is popular. I think it's temporary. Once ROR is on air, I believe the fans will cheering Pope and Mew again (only if the storyline is good enough lol). ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Asy said:
^ it's because their lakorn is currently on air, that's why Pope Ploy is popular. I think it's temporary. Once ROR is on air, I believe the fans will cheering Pope and Mew again (only if the storyline is good enough lol). ^_^
not sure though since its GoodFeeling and some silly comedy 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
pope freaked me out (in a good way) in those clothes lol, this looks so funny, def my type of lakorn, cant wait to see the feisty mew!!

samn09

sarNie Egg
Oh so it's Pope and Mew for them again. Khun Chai Pawornruj was actually my second favorite in the series, after Puttipat of course. So now I'm having some hope for them. Plus, Pope and Mew are good actors. I believe in them :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope now has a new koo-kwan/koo-jin Ploy Chermarn known as PP double P couple Samee Teetra their chemistry is on fire, Popemew got beaten 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Since Khun Chai Ruj, I've became a fan of this couple, especially Pope. I adored his role in Buang with Esther. Pope is handsome in Samee Tee Tra. Pope and Mew makes a cute couple. Looking forward to watch this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
leemyis said:
Since Khun Chai Ruj, I've became a fan of this couple, especially Pope. I adored his role in Buang with Esther. Pope is handsome in Samee Tee Tra. Pope and Mew makes a cute couple. Looking forward to watch this lakorn.
Pope seems to matches Ploy more than Mew, samee teetra Pope/Ploy had so many daring scene their chemistry is amazing, Mew has to try her hardest to be like P'Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
I prefer Mew over Ploy. I love love Pope and Mew in khun chai Pawornruj
there are some PopeMewfc and Mewfc are now anti bashing on Ploy cos Pope/Ploy has got a koo-kwan/koo-jin title 
which i find its very unfair Ploy is trying her hardest she's not even at fault 
to me i see no spark in PopeMew, comparing Mew and Ploy is completely different Ploy she's an a-list 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
there are some PopeMewfc and Mewfc are now anti bashing on Ploy cos Pope/Ploy has got a koo-kwan/koo-jin title 
which i find its very unfair Ploy is trying her hardest she's not even at fault 
to me i see no spark in PopeMew, comparing Mew and Ploy is completely different Ploy she's an a-list 
Hi Alice... I understand you are a big fan of Pope-Ploy and I respect that. However, I think you have been too much bashing on Mew. This is a thread for PopeMew lakorn, of course people will wrote their love to this couple. But you keep dragging PopePloy in every reply when they said they love PopeMew. Everyone have their own preference. Lets respect each other. And by saying there are popemew's fans bashing on Ploy, I think it's not fair. I visit Pantip as well and I can see they are giving support to Samee Teetra not less than Rak Ok Rit and nobody is bashing Ploy. Or maybe I missed out on those minorities who dissing on Ploy, but I think it's not fair for you to always say PopeMew's fans hating on Ploy when only 1-2 fans are doing that. As PopeMew's fan I feel offended. Seriously, people come to this post to read and share abt PopeMew but you always preaching about PopePloy. I think you are a good member of asianfuse because you always provide fast info on lakorns but I would really appreciate if you stop relate PopePloy with PopeMew. Lets spazz PopePloy in Samee Teetra and let people spazz PopeMew in Rak Ok Rit thread.

P/s: means no harm.. just hope we can tolerate each other.