[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
So Om and Cherry will air after Roy Mai. So sad to hear that Roy Mai will end, but excited too to watch Om - Cherry though Cherry is now old. :')
awesome! i can't wait! when is Roy ending? I love Om:) I'm so thrilled and excited. eks eks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's funny how people are saying that Cherry is old but isn't Ploy only like 2 years younger than Cherry? Aff is the same age as Cherry isn't she?
they're all about the same age or just a year older and younger yeah don understand why
the ages is always a problem issue for people to gossip about :shrug: hey KayC good word from me is ignore those
issue gossip cos there are Cherry and Ploy haters here
and there but not include me cos I'm a huge fans of both
Ploy and Cherry

Asy

sarNie Immature
It's funny how people are saying that Cherry is old but isn't Ploy only like 2 years younger than Cherry? Aff is the same age as Cherry isn't she?
Yes but Ploy and Aff doesn't look old yet. My first Cherry and Aff lakorn Kaew Tah Pee and Wanida. When I first saw Wanida, I thought she was 21 and OMG she actually 30!!! When I watched Nathlada Naresuan I thought she was on her late 20's. Cherry looks old but I adore her. She's a very good actress!

SonYukView4ever

I can't wait for this lakorn. I'm so bored. haha
Anyways, Om said in an interview that this is a light lakorn; not to dramatic or serious. He said he usually portrays these roles better because they required less stress on the character. LOL =P Hope this will air soon after Roy Mai! =)

Asy

sarNie Immature
awesome! i can't wait! when is Roy ending? I love Om:) I'm so thrilled and excited. eks eks

I can't wait for this lakorn. I'm so bored. haha
Anyways, Om said in an interview that this is a light lakorn; not to dramatic or serious. He said he usually portrays these roles better because they required less stress on the character. LOL =P Hope this will air soon after Roy Mai! =)
They said that Roy Mai have 15 episodes. So there are 7 more episodes left = 3 weeks.

I'm also excited to watch this, but so sad Roy Mai will end so soon. :(

SonYukView4ever

They said that Roy Mai have 15 episodes. So there are 7 more episodes left = 3 weeks.

I'm also excited to watch this, but so sad Roy Mai will end so soon. :(
ahh im sorry. i know u enjoy roy mai but i dont mean for it to end so fast. sorry. i just want to see om in a new lakorn that's all since i did not even enjoy tawee pope one bit. the character om played srsly boring. LOL he could have gone to sleep instead of doing that role. LOL that's how bored i was. LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
ahh im sorry. i know u enjoy roy mai but i dont mean for it to end so fast. sorry. i just want to see om in a new lakorn that's all since i did not even enjoy tawee pope one bit. the character om played srsly boring. LOL he could have gone to sleep instead of doing that role. LOL that's how bored i was. LOL
Mai bpen rai ja. I'll always try to respect others opinion. Now worries. ^^
Me too want to watch Rak Ork Akard, but still sad to see Roy Mai will end. Same like before, I was excited to watch Roy Mai and felt sad when Mia Taeng finally ended.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Alice for the pictures! Oh those picture are so nice! Yay! Om & Cherry next on the list! So happy another lakorn of Om! I love that guy! Love Cherry too. I don't care if people say she look old she's beautiful!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for the pictures! Oh those picture are so nice! Yay! Om & Cherry next on the list! So happy another lakorn of Om! I love that guy! Love Cherry too. I don't care if people say she look old she's beautiful!
aha well said AyLove i like Cherry too don care who judges her looking old but she
is pretty one of the best A-lister she and Om make such a hot pair
this will probably airing after Ruk Patiharn Mon/Tue slot

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think Cherry is beautiful but for some reason I really like her too. I think she's a pretty good actress and I like the way how she carries herself. Om and her kinda look cute together in those pix.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Cherry is beautiful but for some reason I really like her too. I think she's a pretty good actress and I like the way how she carries herself. Om and her kinda look cute together in those pix.
i don't get your point u said don't think Cherry is beautiful but then u say u really
like her what does this phrases meant to be :scratchhead2:

SonYukView4ever

lol i love the fanclub pictures/wallpapers. i thought they were real. LOL

I love Om so much! He seems so down to earth! He is! oMG!
I can't wait for this lakorn. It's one of those lakorns I can watch and I know it! hehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aha well said AyLove i like Cherry too don care who judges her looking old but she
is pretty one of the best A-lister she and Om make such a hot pair
this will probably airing after Ruk Patiharn Mon/Tue slot
Oh I thought this was airing after Roy Mai. Did Ch 3 change it? That's going to be an other
waiting then.Oh well. I agree she is an a-lister actress :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I thought this was airing after Roy Mai. Did Ch 3 change it? That's going to be an other
waiting then.Oh well. I agree she is an a-lister actress :)
yeah they swap it to ruk patiharn is airing first Om/Cherry is after

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
darn! i was hoping this would air first! i'm so impatient to watch a new OM LAKORN! i love this guy lol, he rocks onscreen and he and Cherry seem pretty cute!
hehe, i thought the fan pictures were real too! i was like "WHOA, i'd love to walk past oversized pictures of OM!"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh my gosh you guys.I didn't know my man OM can sing! Am I late or what.ahah.Anyway,I was searching through youtube for Pope and all of the sudden Om came up.ahah.Oh Ya got to watch
these videos i just saw.Maybe ya seen it but what ever watch it again.ahha. My Man Om you can
sing. haha.Are you a singer that I didn't know of?hahah. He have a decent voice. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZs2GFQEmw8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zER1J68D4ak&feature=related