[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hope this turns out decent. Look Toong lakorns always end up silly or stupid or trying too hard to be funny. Om is so hottt

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
man when is this one going to air? I seriously need some new Om Akapan lakorn to watch, I keep going through his old stuff.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Om and cherry look hot...I like BUT I'll wait to judge more...I'm a little bit hard on cherry just tt sometime she bother me like in Jam Luey Gamathep but hey iy just my piont of view because my sister think she cute acting silly like tat...

Anyays seen Om with Cherry make me miss him with Jui...becase da to girl look alike hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om and cherry look hot...I like BUT I'll wait to judge more...I'm a little bit hard on cherry just tt sometime she bother me like in Jam Luey Gamathep but hey iy just my piont of view because my sister think she cute acting silly like tat...

Anyays seen Om with Cherry make me miss him with Jui...becase da to girl look alike hahaha
yeah the last point Cherry and Jui they do really look alike when U see Om/Cherry myself
felt like I'm watching Om with Jui too

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Chery & Om looking good together!!!! I miss miss Om a lot!!! Thanks for the pics!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to windlight2010

this one maybe airing to replace Mook Liam Petch Wed-Thu slot it can't be Mon-Tue slot
cos Tom Yum Lam Sing has only episode 1 and 2

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
credit to windlight2010

this one maybe airing to replace Mook Liam Petch Wed-Thu slot it can't be Mon-Tue slot
cos Tom Yum Lam Sing has only episode 1 and 2
This will be great if this does air after MLP. Please,Ch3 no more Delay on this lakorn. I miss
watching Om already.And plus this is comedy too. Om/Cherry in a comedy love lakorn! Love it!