[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BHtxDL01i4&sns=em
Speaking of Alex and Mint...lol they're so cute omg, they do look good together and I can't wait to see their parts together. Lots of bickering and fun between them.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Credit to spicyforum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BHtxDL01i4&sns=em
Speaking of Alex and Mint...lol they're so cute omg, they do look good together and I can't wait to see their parts together. Lots of bickering and fun between them.

i had to squeal seeing them together!
OMGGGGG ! to me Alex is cute;; tae, Mint makes him looks cuter LOL
i really can't wait to see it

HAHAHAHA BEAM is too funny...haah
too into his role forgetting about his surrounding...
he swings his papers and it hits Yaya in the head LOL

thanks for sharing na

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeek so cute seeing Mint and Alex acting now! they look super cute together, maybe after RP is done they will become a kookwan but we shall have to wait and see. but seriously the more i see them together the more they grow as a couple!
i love seeing them in their school uniform too! :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I was sooo happy to finally see BTS of Mint & Alex film together 555. Both look very cute together and such young fresh coupling, love it. They actually look alike too 555. Alex suits Mint more than his previous nang'eks! Even though I did love him dearly with Taew before. Lol. :p Their story is too CUTE already, so enjoyable that I couldn't stop watching their BTS clip together over and over. Ehe. I can't wait to see more BTS and photos of them together. I'm so impatient for this lakorn to air already! LOL. Also, I was so hyped for Mark & Mint before but right now I'm having Alex & Mint fever already.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Alex is sporting a new hotness for me LOL
everytime i watch this clip, i can't take my eyes off of him
:pervie: :pervie:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh same, here @ SMILEZ. I loved Alex from the start since STJJKK. I never saw lakorns of him when he was a little kid though, most people are fond him in his much older lakorns where he plays as pranangs kid.

Yes, I'm loving ALEX&MINT soo much. I can't wait for more BTS clips! So anxiousss 555.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh same, here @ SMILEZ. I loved Alex from the start since STJJKK. I never saw lakorns of him when he was a little kid though, most people are fond him in his much older lakorns where he plays as pranangs kid.

Yes, I'm loving ALEX&MINT soo much. I can't wait for more BTS clips! So anxiousss 555.
I'm looking forward to catch Mint/Alex part more to the mature couple Mart/Kim. :highfive:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim really looks like Mint older sister. Both of them are so cute, I wonder who the little girl will be. Maybe the youngest sister. I don't know. In the last picture I can see Mint about to beat the heck out of Alex. lol. The setting is very beautiful by the way.
Thanks for sharing.

hippo

sarNie Adult
that kid is actually a boy.
i've seen him in other lakorns before.

thanks so much for the pics.

the girls look so pretty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that kid is actually a boy.
i've seen him in other lakorns before.

thanks so much for the pics.

the girls look so pretty.
yeah his that little boy who play as Louis Scott when his small in dork sorm see thong
and that Aon/Noon farm lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder why he is dress in a girl outfit. I do see that the the kid look like a boy, but the outfit made it seems otherwise. lol. Thanks for the clarification.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally the opening ceremony 555.
Mint & Alex are soo cute and lovely!! ^0^ + Kim is so beautiful!!
I cannot wait to see this lakorn already... Aiyahh!!! >.<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG Bliss this is too cute.
EEEEEEKSSSSSSSSSSS ! alex and Mint are sucha cute pair too
throwing the petalsss ><

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks ja Bliss for the clip, wow i can't believe Mart/Kim not looking bad either they
are cute but not as cute like Alex and Mint. :faint: :cloud9:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks bliss!! Such a cute looking lakorn and dang Mint and Alex are catching my eye every time! I love Mint's look in here! Need more spoilers and teasers so i know the story better!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures from Kimberly Home @pantip - the opening ceremony same day as mia taeng 9th May

Jane Jensuda is in here too i think she's n'rai again