[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cannot bring myself to like Mart either haha. Years after years, his acting is still the same. I either watch it for the female lead or storyline.

Okay I wanted to wait until next week so that I didn't have to wait, but nope. I just got done with the first half of the first episode. When Mart encountered Kimberly, it is official. He has not improve. I wonder why Ch3 is still keeping him lol Anyways Kimberly should never dance again lol she's horrible. I wouldn't give her a penny for her performance hahaha... but it was still cute.

There's so little of Mint. I want more. Hopefully the second half of the first episode?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim dancing performance was cute but yes, it wasn't well done, lol. That reminds me of that one event that the 4 Hua Jai girls did a dance performance. Kim was very stiff and didn't seem into their performance at all.

I think Smart is decent looking. I adore his dimples but he needs to smile more, lol. I really liked him the first time I saw him in Likit Kammathep with Anne. They were so cute, so I'm probably one of the few fans who is looking forward to Qi Pao. :p But Smart's acting doesn't help it all since he honestly hasn't improved throughout the years, lol.

I like the interaction between Smart & Kim's role though, it's quite interesting but no spark yet since only the first episode has aired. We'll see as the lakorn continues to air. ;) Hopefully we get something from Smart, lol.

As for Alex and Mint, I'm not worried because both are already delivering off-screen and on-screen already! They are so cute with their puppy love, hate-love relationship.

i'm actually not too fond of alex or mint, but so far, i like their couple more than the main one. of course, i love Kim though.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized that they're still filming, lol. No wonder why we haven't seen their closing party. I think Nov.2 will be their last day according to Chalida's schedule next month. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
They have yet to finish filming. Well I don't really care, just glad this got aired before um... what was supposedly aired first? was it Om and Cherry lakorn haha. Bad memory.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They have yet to finish filming. Well I don't really care, just glad this got aired before um... what was supposedly aired first? was it Om and Cherry lakorn haha. Bad memory.
Lol, yes, it was Rak Okard. Cherry & Om's lakorn. I'm glad too but then that means we won't see Chalida for a long while. Her upcoming lakorn probably won't start filming until December because of the flood conflicts & entrance exam postpone.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
according to Ch3 pantip home said they might switch Om and Cherry to wed/thu slot after
likit sanaeha cos a news from Susie Instagram Mook Liam Petch schedule might be this
December so it turn out Rome's another mon/tue airing slot again replacing ruk patiharn

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't read any summaries or the storyline for this, it makes it funner to guess. I hope Alex doesn't have a crush on Kim first and then move to Mint. Mint is actually pretty cute in here, besides her distracting contacts, her acting is actually more solid than Kim's. Kim needs to work on expressing her emotions vocally a bit more but she's still very cute and enjoyable to watch nonetheless.

Mart, well, what can I say, his role is a bit redundant so it seems like he hasn't improved because he keeps getting the same constipated roles but his acting is okay. Hopefully, when there's more romance, there will be more acting on his part.

I pity Kim's character already. She has absolutely no one now. Well, besides her grandmother but who knows where that can lead.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the official teasers Eng. sub, a little late but enjoy! ;)

Here's the UNSEEN teaser in case you guys missed it earlier in the previous pages.

~ Can't wait for Mon-Tues already! ~

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
fun4fun, your comment made me LOL! Hahah I was laughing when Kim was doing her performance. She def should stay away from dancing.
Both Kim and Mint look so pretty in here! I like their wardrobe but the contacts do bother me. I don't see the point in wearing them when they already have beautiful eyes.

So far I like RP but the story between Mint and Alex is a little confusing. Or maybe it's just me. I'll try to tune in to the next episode.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah when Kim perform I was holding my breath for her to finish it. She wasn't that great. Kim also seemed so shy.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what will happen next.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is more of shy type. You can tell especially when she's with the 4 Hua Jai gang, lol, since they all have different personalities. ;)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I like Kim though. She's cute just please don't dance :p Am I being too harsh? lol

I must say, the OST for this lakorn is just beautiful! I currently have Jetset'er's song on repeat atm.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for Monday-Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see more of Kimberly and Mart. Kimberly's acting has imprived a lot since Thara Himalaya. Love Kim, my favorite Nang'Ek :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm currently helping sub this in VIKI. Please come join us there and help translate some part that i don't know or understand.

http://en.viki.com/channels/6119-rak-patiharn-miracle-of-love

If we don't have much help -- i might have to slow down on my subbing (will do whenever i feel like it)
so far, i got episode 1 clips 1-6 subbed, will come back to finish clips 7-9 later tonight.