[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching both episodes an hour ago. I cannot wait to see next week episode! I have a confession to make i think i am falling in love with Alex's character here! "scream" haha. I dont really like to watch alex's lakorn but this one his acting got me. Man...not liking it but i cant believe i love his character in here!!! Hehehe. :D

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Look you guys.I guess this is the ending scene.Well, I actually don't know it says "something something happy ending."haha..Click on the link to look at the pictures. I don't know why I can't post the pics on here. Maybe I'm just slow.ahha
He's proposing to her. I think so. It look like he's getting her a ring. And a Kiss.ha. A fake one i believe it is a lakorn after all.ah

Source from ThaiTv3.
Link: http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873/3053/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%97-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B0-happy-ending-%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88-%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C.html
It says. smart and kim kiss at sydney.

somp9

sarNie Adult
This lakorn have less sweet scenes between Kim & Mart even though both of them look good with each other. Most of recent onscreen couples don't have lot of sweet scenes and best chemistry with each other like Yadech. Yadech have the most chemistry.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I love today's ep.

OMG, I so love the scene between Kim and her grandmother. It's so emotional. I ctied a lot.

Chalex have a happy ending, and they are so cute. Love when Alex sang to Mint.

Next week is the ending of this lakorn. I don't want to en.

Love Kimberly!!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow today episode was impressive! Finally, everyone know who nitchamon it!

And there was lots of sad scene today, between nitchamon and her grandma. I cried when nit told her grandma that her mom had die. Sniff sniff!

And I'm starting to really hate that Guy. Forgot his name. He need to back off cause, nit had told him already that she did not like him. But he still gets in her way!

I'm so happy that teacher got arrested! He was getting so f****** annoying. I hate him so much!!!

And next episode seems like there is even more problem between nitchamon and the Guy. He even has the guts to bring his dad and ask for permission to marry nit. Ugh he is so selfish. I hate him more then I hate thut now. Can't wait to watch next weeks episode, so thut and nitchamon can finally have a happy ending!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad that this lakorn if FINALLY ending goodness. I don't thinking I will be watching MAKER J GROUP lakorns for a while since this one has dissapointed me, as well as Plerng Torranang also. What's up w/their production this year! Gosh. I am going to miss CHALEX terribly though.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
chalex soo cute! I <3 the singing and his outfit....I never got into the mart/kim storyline...or even her storyline of who she is...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I never got into the mart/kim storyline...or even her storyline of who she is...
SAME HERE -- even though I do adore Kim! Her only lakorn and role that has interest me was 4 Hua Jai! I didn't like her role in here and neither in 3NNT either. Gosh, the lakorn that Anne's producing will do her justice! Kim needs to work with other productions instead of just MAKER GROUP!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
for some reason i was crying so hard when they find out the truth about nichamon and the grandma and nid hugging. im sad this lakorn is ending, but im excited for tom yum lum sing.