[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalex are too cute together, they are the only thing from this lakorn that I am going to miss! Otherwise I'm so glad this lakorn has ended! The last episode was choppy, I felt. There wasn't any improvement with Thut's role. This lakorn was very disappointing overall.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalex are too cute together, they are the only thing from this lakorn that I am going to miss! Otherwise I'm so glad this lakorn has ended! The last episode was choppy, I felt. There wasn't any improvement with Thut's role. This lakorn was very disappointing overall.
yeah it was a disappointed one so that is why I quit watching

Asy

sarNie Immature
So this lakorn isn't worth watching? Huh I'm really lazy to read the other posts, but, really? It wasn't good? I'm episode 3 now. Do I have to continue?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So this lakorn isn't worth watching? Huh I'm really lazy to read the other posts, but, really? It wasn't good? I'm episode 3 now. Do I have to continue?
I would not recommend this lakorn even though I'm a fan of Chalida, Alex, and Kim.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love Kim and Mint but da lakorn didn't catch my attention...I don't fell Kim and smart at all...I was like WTF!!! Anyways at least I watch it for my girl...the two impover a lot...especially Kim...I love her

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
Ruk phatiharn was CHALEX ALL THE WAY!!!! :DDD hehe
Wow! Alex blew me away in this one! In every crying scene of alex or chalex i was TOUCHED T-T
Immma REALLIE MISS CHALEX!
CHALEX FOREVER <3 <3

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
man they're quick to move this to the old lakorn section. anyway, it wasn't the best but overall i still liked it-followed it for months! then again, the majority of smart lakorns are good. i wonder if he picks his own lakorn or if somebody else does.

however, i would've liked the ending better if everyone was together in thailand. i mean she just reunited with her grandma and now she's gonna leave her? it doesn't make sense to go back to sydney.

kim's cute as pranom. i know for sure i won't like her character in 3 noom as much which i still have to start watching!

somp9

sarNie Adult
the ending kiss between Kim & Mart were too short far away that you couldn't even see their kissing. It's kind of disappointed about the ending.
Hope to see kim & Mart again in a better story. All of Mart lakorns, I like his lakorn the most was with Janie with Vicky was played as Janie's sister.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/7c395d54418d11e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

Check out this pic of Smart/Kim. They both are so cute together. :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
It was an alright lakorn. I like kim and mart, alex and Mint. but i have to say. I hate kim's character. well the part where she always choose to run away from problems, from her problems. I mean, all Mart wanted to know was who she was. Out of all the people, she should have told him the truth before him finding it out from someone else. It made mart seem like he was always the last one to know about her. I hated that. I hated the ending too. Why run away again. I get it two sister fall for the same guy. she didn't want to ruin her sister's love. but willing to ruin mark's. i mean he loves her, that's all that matter. How could she even think that mark will ever go back to the sister just because she left. that's just selfish on her part. I'm sorry i'm just mad after watching this lakorn. I just felt bad for mark's character. There was so many times she could have told him. He would have help her out because he loves her. I would have like to see him protect her, be the one to know her secrets and help her out. it's just so weird to be the one that loves her but dont even know a thing about her. not even her real name and such. This ending should have the ne'ek chasing after the pe'ek. Make up for lying all that time. I think that would have been cuter. Pae'ek deserve to be mad and "noi jai". (LOL)

overall i think Kim looks great with Mark. I admit i think alex and mint were cuter. because they had more of an understanding relationship. I mean yes there are problems but they always talk to each other. Try to understand each other. Mark and Kim was harder because kim kept lying and hiding things from Mart. It will be like Mark understand her one moment and then misunderstand her because she wasn't willing to clear it out with him. I admit i'm not the best at reading people's mind. If someone wants me to know something, they just have to tell me straight out. If not i will come up with weird things and then get mad because i felt being cheated.

I would like to see a lakorn where the ne'ek is not always running. She should be more straight forward like-- "this is my man because i love him." Like be greedy for love. AT least the nang'rai always know who they want. They always do everything in their power to get the man. At least then you can say you've tried. LOL. It means more when you have fought for love, then just receiving love. You tend to treasure those that you fought hard to get then those that you didn't do anything but still got it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I second that, I wouldn't recommend this lakorn. I gave up on Kim's character and there was no way for them to mend it. I understand where she is coming from but her common sense was just not there. I didn't understand why she had to keep lying til he very end and I certainly don't like her running away from her problems like constantly. I understand if her character was better written. And Thut there was no change in him. Like what the hell is this lakorn purpose? What miracle? Ugh it was so good in the beginning but everything fell flat.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT PICTURE! LOOOOOOL. Pope beating on Alex for stealing his girl. Chanawat ftw!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^There's another Chanawat picture from the same day that I posted in the Tawan Deard thread. Alex is not in the picture, so I posted it there. Haha. I couldn't decide where to post it. But I dare say it will make you screammmmmmmm.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I love Rak Pathiharn. It's one of my favourite lakorn. The sceneries are great. There is no screaming nang rai. The script writter went into details to explain things. So everything make sense. The main casts: Smart, Kim, Alex, Mint did an amazing job. In most pakorn, the supporting casts are there to kill time or add comic relieve. In Rak Pathiharn, the supporting casts actually move the story forward. Kim & smart made a good pairing. Alex and mint were cute.

The drama was slow at times but very enjoyable. Smart character was annoying at the beginning but after he falls in love with Pranorm, he became more likable. Personally, I love Kim's character. She is strongwill, smart, caring, helpful but lonely. And Kim did an excellent job, portraiting the character. I can see the loneliness in her eyes and wanted to give her a hug. I can understand why she went through all the trouble in hiding the true. I mean if I hear my grandma telling other people; she is worried that I will come back for the inheritance, I will do everything to avoid her too.

Overall, I love this drama. It was one of my favourite of all time. Unfortunately, the last episode was dragging, leaving some bad taste in my mouth.