[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Mint C to the max!!!

I hope nadech doesn't get pulled out of this lakorn, i really wanna see him with Mint.
I personally don't think its that bad that he is playing second to Mart coz mart is older, as long as the importance of his role is just as good as Mart's.

I think Mak and mint are adorable on and off screen and can't believe that some of his fans would like Mint N over her, she's just so adorable and cute, the more you look at her the cuter she gets.
mak and mint put a smile on my face every time i see them together....i think i'm going crazy...lol. just really into them right now, haven't been like with any couples for a while now.

love how there is so much Mint C supporters in here.
AGRREED with everything you said :wub:

I watched Mark first lakorn which was with Mint.N but they didn't have that spark! Mint.N has a older face, I think she is older than Mark by 1-2 years also? Mint.C and Mark both are young and cute together, they're a fresh pair! :p Mint.N look older than Mark when I see their lakorn. I thought Mint.N look better with Nadech than with Mark.

Mart has Tard Ruk as his schedule and kimberly she's free and Mint C has Tawan Dherd too.
Oh yeah, I forgot Mart does have Tard Ruk. It's in the process of filming but I'm sure Mart can fit in another lakorn. As for Tawan Deard, they filming about to be done now ^__^

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
About Mart pairing up with Kim, I don't mind. I understand that there aren't alot of young new actors yet other than Barry & Mark. And of course, the older praeks have more experience and they can teach the newbies new things. But if it was Nok pairing up Kim, that is a way different story! :thumbdown:

I love how you described this! AGREED! :dance2:

From what I know from chalidaclub.net this lakorn is still UNCONFIRMED!! :( I really want to see more of Nadech, Mint, and Kim!!! Also, I miss MART too! I really hope they confirm the cast soon!
aww!!! i want to see more mint and also I want to see how mint c is with nadech!

LOL I FEEL PROUD OF MY DESCRIPTION TOO LOL I'M GOING TO PUT IT IN MY SIG NOW THANKS!

Hey guess what u had forgot to name Rome/Rita the RTeam too, don't like Por with Pat anymore since she did something wrong to her natural body with her surgery so now the person that suited Por is either Ploy C or Punch from Tuddao Bussaya, I'm so in love with Mark/Mint C and Barry/Yaya so much.
oh yea Rteam! lol i thought about por and ploy but I decided since por and pat did more lakorns together i'll write them instead.

Nadech will have two upcoming lakorns with Yaya. So I'm not so sure he will be in here anymore but I'm still crossing my fingers! I want to see him experience with other actresses too b/c he will have two upcoming lakorns with Yaya already. He is getting busy schedule but Yaya she is only busy with her upcoming lakorn Tawan Duerd with Mark Prin right now only but the filming is coming to an end soon :) And as for the rest of the cast Mart, Kim, and Mint I don't see them schedule for any other upcoming lakorn so their schedule should be clear. But anything can happen so I don't know. For now the cast for this lakorn is still UNCONFIRMED!!
YAY!, but aww man.. i was hoping to watch this one if mark and yaya is paired together in tawan deurd

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Love Mint C to the max!!!

I hope nadech doesn't get pulled out of this lakorn, i really wanna see him with Mint.
I personally don't think its that bad that he is playing second to Mart coz mart is older, as long as the importance of his role is just as good as Mart's.

I think Mak and mint are adorable on and off screen and can't believe that some of his fans would like Mint N over her, she's just so adorable and cute, the more you look at her the cuter she gets.
mak and mint put a smile on my face every time i see them together....i think i'm going crazy...lol. just really into them right now, haven't been like with any couples for a while now.

love how there is so much Mint C supporters in here.
Mark and Mint C is like another 2nd copy images as the Ateam, its like a resemble.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, that's is good to know ^__^ I am a big fan of Mint.C! You join us at chalidaclub.net/forum if you haven't :) Would love to have you there!
I'm sorry I move to many places. I can't do anything which have fix time. I can't finish things on time. It's because some place I go don't have internet signal. I used to dedicate myself to a fanclub of k-pop and I know sometimes it needs to finish things on time. And though my langues makes me sound like a teen, I'm actually quite old now. I'll translating some thing about her from times to time but I really can't join the club. ^^

Oh.. and I agree with you guys saying that Mint N. looks older than Mark. She's actually older than him around 2-3 years. But I have a feeling they used to date. I saw their response in their facebook before they debuted as actors. It sounds so like they date. And they used to live in the same house (that P'A house, their manager) I think that's why Mark's fans ditch Mint c. Maybe they thought she's the third hand.

And I don't think Mint N. looks good with Nadech. She even looks older than Nadech more than with Mark. I don't like her face but her personality seems fine to me.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Thanks for the news RASA ^^

I never knew that. But yes, I heard scandals about Mint.N - Mint.C - Mak.

I don't know if it is true or not but it's okay b/c they are not together right now.

The past is the past! I love Mint.C & Mark :wub: MTEAM!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this part of the Mint N - Mint C - Mark there might be a competition dealing jealousy of others,
Mark his close confident around with Mint C more, they actually make a lovely couple off screen onscreen, I had a few
hopes that they would dated in the future, Mint N since she has that figure she might suited with a mature looking
pra'ek. :wink:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark his close confident around with Mint C more, they actually make a lovely couple off screen onscreen, I had a few
hopes that they would dated in the future, Mint N since she has that figure she might suited with a mature looking
pra'ek. :wink:
I totally agree :wub: Lol. I'm so biased when it comes to Mark & Mint.C! Sorry, I just love them so much together! ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am in love with MTEAM to the MAXXX +++++++!! ahahah

From 4HJKK's thread...
the gals are saying that Barry got pulled out of this one to do another confirmed lakorn with Yaya.
Damn i really wanted to see how Barrt and Mint together..to see if there was going to be
any chemistry there.
I guess not! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am in love with MTEAM to the MAXXX +++++++!! ahahah

From 4HJKK's thread...
the gals are saying that Barry got pulled out of this one to do another confirmed lakorn with Yaya.
Damn i really wanted to see how Barrt and Mint together..to see if there was going to be
any chemistry there.
I guess not! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
But I love MTEAM TO THE MAX TOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wub: I don't mind them take Barry out and have MARK in his place! That's even better!!^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
But I love MTEAM TO THE MAX TOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wub: I don't mind them take Barry out and have MARK in his place! That's even better!!^^
That would be even better..but i would love to see Barry and Mint too.
Like Yaya and Mak in TD!
But if her Pra'ek is Mak..ill go more crazy...
Mak better clear his schedule haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That would be even better..but i would love to see Barry and Mint too.
Like Yaya and Mak in TD!
But if her Pra'ek is Mak..ill go more crazy...
Mak better clear his schedule haha
Guess what I love all of them too, they're driving me crazy pretty much like u too. :scratchhead2:

hippo

sarNie Adult
damn really wanted to see barry in here.
really wanna see him and Mint, the title sounds good too.

i would go crazy if mak and mint where paired together again....hopefully soon PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE CH3 PLEASEEEEE

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see Mark&Mint pair up together again since PLR sucks. But I want a lakorn which only 2 of them in it, none other couples in the lakorn to get compared again.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Speaking of comparisons being made, I don't follow Thai forums and discussions often, but just a few hours ago I was searching for news about Mark and Mint and bumped into a discussion topic on ch 3's website. The person who made the topic was asking Nadech-Yaya and Mark-Mint fans to get along and not fuel negativity between the two camps. I'm assuming that in the Thai fandom, there are a lot of fans who pit Mint-Mark and Nadech-Yaya against each other. I'm glad there's none of that in sarnworld.

But yeah, I agree. I hope Mark and Mint unite in a lakorn of their own with them being the only pranang. PLR did them no justice at all.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^Speaking of comparisons being made, I don't follow Thai forums and discussions often, but just a few hours ago I was searching for news about Mark and Mint and bumped into a discussion topic on ch 3's website. The person who made the topic was asking Nadech-Yaya and Mark-Mint fans to get along and not fuel negativity between the two camps. I'm assuming that in the Thai fandom, there are a lot of fans who pit Mint-Mark and Nadech-Yaya against each other. I'm glad there's none of that in sarnworld.

But yeah, I agree. I hope Mark and Mint unite in a lakorn of their own with them being the only pranang. PLR did them no justice at all.
You're right. Fans of the 2 couple are against each other.I think Nadech's fans and Mark's fans are kind of rivals. They're competing each other so much and the atmosphere seems so tense. But some of them like both Mark & Nadech. It happens with Mint N. and Mint C. fans. And Kim's fans & Yaya's fans too.

Plus, there's something like Mark's fans like Yaya more than Mint too. So it seems to me like Mark's fans want to steal Yaya from Nadech's fans. >.< It's so nonsense. So I think Sarnworld is better. Seriously, this site is really peaceful. You guys don't need any mods because you don't seem to fight.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

I agree about the Thaifandom >.< I'm glad I'm not part of it! *PHEW*

But yes, I really MTEAM to have their own lakorn too! :wub: *cross fingers*

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
You're right. Fans of the 2 couple are against each other.I think Nadech's fans and Mark's fans are kind of rivals. They're competing each other so much and the atmosphere seems so tense. But some of them like both Mark & Nadech. It happens with Mint N. and Mint C. fans. And Kim's fans & Yaya's fans too.

Plus, there's something like Mark's fans like Yaya more than Mint too. So it seems to me like Mark's fans want to steal Yaya from Nadech's fans. >.< It's so nonsense. So I think Sarnworld is better. Seriously, this site is really peaceful. You guys don't need any mods because you don't seem to fight.
I don't like this - aren't Mark and Nadech like great friends with each other ? I don't see why their fans feel there's any need to compete. I know Barry-Yaya probably have more fans than Mark-Mint but there's no need for jealousy or feeling like you have the upper hand or something. I like all of them Umm, Kim, Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Mint, Boy, Margie just fine - it's just that Mark-Mint happen to be the ones I'm really into. (Maybe it's all those BTS form PLR :wink: ).

Mark's fans want to steal Yaya from Nadech's fans ? What does that mean ? They would like Yaya to be with Mark now that they're paired up for Tawan Duerd ? Or they want Yaya to date Mark for real ? *scratches head* (These people are not really serious, are they ? :shrug:)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like this - aren't Mark and Nadech like great friends with each other ? I don't see why their fans feel there's any need to compete. I know Barry-Yaya probably have more fans than Mark-Mint but there's no need for jealousy or feeling like you have the upper hand or something. I like all of them Umm, Kim, Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Mint, Boy, Margie just fine - it's just that Mark-Mint happen to be the ones I'm really into. (Maybe it's all those BTS form PLR :wink: ).

Mark's fans want to steal Yaya from Nadech's fans ? What does that mean ? They would like Yaya to be with Mark now that they're paired up for Tawan Duerd ? Or they want Yaya to date Mark for real ? *scratches head* (These people are not really serious, are they ? :shrug:)
I don't understand either "mahsuir1284"... SIGH! What a BATTLWAR going on :thumbdown: :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes I'm getting confused all over the places, what the hella is going on there girls. :scratchhead2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

I think it's THAT. To the MAX. Ip.smilez mentioned the same thing in 4 Hua Jai thread, but I forgot to comment on it. Whilst analyzing the popularity of both pairings, that's what I've come to distinguish between the two. It seems that MTEAM’s popularity among their fans grew when they saw Mark and Mint’s off-screen chemistry. It’s no wonder there were rumors and gossips about them even before PLR aired. On the other hand, Nadech and Yaya became a hot pairing because of DJA. The onscreen characters that they played drew the fans “in” and it thrives because there’s the “rang cheer” from fans (rang means strength – cheer = cheer).

I’m not going to lie. Like a lot of MTEAM supporters, those BTS clips of Mark and Mint are just too cute to resist. I’ve been watching them plenty of times. :lol:

And those Thai fans who pit Mark-Mint and Nadech-Yaya against each other are probably just insecure teenagers who feel that they need put down other idols in order to elevate their own.