[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
nadech is very serious about acting, wow...he has a phone just for his mom, thats sweet. i noticed he didn't play with a cellphone in the BTS so i assumed he didn't carry one lol...he's such a country boy to me...its cute. lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awesome...i like how they aren't tech crazy :thumbsup: I love barry...i focus on him..i like mark ...barry #1 to me...but I don't vs. them against each other....soo silly ppl who do..they should focus their time on the actor they love...not compete them with another...dun they know it take time away from their fav star when they mention another...haha...j/k but it true...your fan of them promote them...no need to bash ne 1

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
You know, he is so vulnerable. This is an old interview--I think last month-- but I just watched it yesterday and I just realized how much he tends to slip out a few things. I think the the reporters have fun interviewing him just because he's so gullible. :lol: (I think that's part of why we find him cute, too).

Yup, that gullible part is so true :lol: I wish I know Thai - I'd have so much fun 'studying' his slips :lol2:

Anyway, what was he saying up there ?

BTW. I love the optimism in here. MTEAM probably won't even be in this project but we're discussing them as if they are. :lol:
LOL - yes! I love you gals here (any guys around ? :p)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sometimes I can’t discern the reporters’ questions and comments. But Mark’s answers are definitely audible. I’ll let you judge where the slip was or whether there was any at all. One thing for sure though, those reporters (who, often times, I'd like to refer to them as petty reporters) enjoyed their session with Mark.

1:05
I: Right now, do you have anyone you’re speaking to?

M: Of course, there’s some. But..we’re just speaking...seeing.

1:14
I: Is she in the entertainment industry?

M: If I tell you, then you’d know.

A lot of the Interviewers: That means she must be in the industry. For sure. It must be.

1:24
M: Both inside and out.

Is: Oooh, that means you’re a player. There’s a lot of them.

M: No, like I said, we’re just friends. I have a likeable personality (the word used here has no real equivalent in English, though).

I: (Oh,) really?

1:34
I: You’re capable of speaking to everyone? Whoever comes along you can socialize with them?

M: *** I don’t know which direction to take (referring to how he would answer the interviewer’s question).

I: Are you afraid that people will view you as a player?

I: You have a lot of news with women, like the two Mint and a picture with another one, and etc.

M: Oy. Well, I want everyone to understand that…

I: **A bit Indiscernable**You’re catching them with many hands /idiom.

1:54
M: *Does his????? gesture* When people work together, we of course must get to know each other and become close to each other(meaning it's normal). There’s nothing to it.

I: So this means, you’re speaking to someone you’re currently working with right now.

M: Huh?

*Other people laugh*

M: What? What is this? What?

I: ?????

M: There is some. There is some. Yes. We’re just observing each other first.

I: So that means, you’re speaking to people who’ve you’ve already worked with before?

I: Before?

M: There is some. Some.

I: How many persons?

M: There is some.

2:24
I: The truth is, is it that the elders ordered you not to reveal it right now? Something like this?

M: The elders still haven’t ordered me not to say anything. They probably want me to know myself, how I should behave.

M: Huh? No, I still don’t know. Not yet. Just speaking.

I: Personally, what kind of woman do you like?

M: I like a woman with two types of personalities.

I: Two personalities, so two women.

M: !!! One woman is enough. I like… I like sweet and sour together in one person.

M: Wow, wow.

I: And what else?

M: Well that. It’d keep me roused. It’s not boring like that.

I: So that person can create excitement for you.

M: Yeah, that’s right.

M: Thank you.

neena

sarNie Adult
compared to being gullible, yeah mark is more then nadech lol nadech is straightforward in his answers, i love mark for that though, its entertaining to watch lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.. lol thanks so much MINTWIX! Reading that makes me laugh!! Mark is very gullible and he seems very confused with the interviewers as well as his answeres too. But i sill love him anyhow.. hehe :wub:

If its okay can I do subbing on this vdo of MARK? and I will give you credit for the translations??^^ please let me know.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG.. lol thanks so much MINTWIX! Reading that makes me laugh!! Mark is very gullible and he seems very confused with the interviewers as well as his answeres too. But i sill love him anyhow.. hehe :wub:

If its okay can I do subbing on this vdo of MARK? and I will give you credit for the translations??^^ please let me know.

Yes, you can't. No, you can.

Go for it. ;)

If you have any other MTEAM-related sources you'd like translated, just shoot me a pm. Be it articles or clips. I can do it all. I'm feeling generous for the holidays. //// My fever is so transparent. LOL. It could have been higher if PLR had delivered. But let's not get into that again. :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL... thanks so much MINTWIX !! much much loveee :wub: hehehe!! im always so lazy to add subs but i will for MTEAM!! hehee.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I can't discern the reporters' questions and comments. But Mark's answers are definitely audible. I'll let you judge where the slip was or whether there was any at all. One thing for sure though, those reporters (who, often times, I'd like to refer to them as petty reporters) enjoyed their session with Mark.
Thanks so much, mint! :heart: LOL, Mark's so amusing with his answers. If I were a reporter, interviewing him would be an assignment I'd go for. ;)

1:05
I: Right now, do you have anyone you're speaking to?

M: Of course, there's some. But..we're just speaking...seeing.
I assume 'speaking' here means you're in contact / talk to that person regularly to get to know each other better ?

Heheh - why do I have this feeling that he did want to admit something but it's still not the appropriate time to do it.

1:14
I: Is she in the entertainment industry?

M: If I tell you, then you'd know.
:loool: :loool: :loool:

What kind of answer is that, Marky boy ?

And his expression when the reporter asked that question. :bhehe:

You know what really gets me ? His 'Huh?' and 'Oy' and 'What ? What ?' ...

Keep it up, Mark! :yes:

Thanks again, mint. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I agree;
Mak is very adorable..when i was reading that, i can picture him doing those gestures or "OY" HUH!

too cute MAK :p
You steal my heart away!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I assume 'speaking' here means you're in contact / talk to that person regularly to get to know each other better ?
That's correct.

Heheh - why do I have this feeling that he did want to admit something but it's still not the appropriate time to do it.
I don't know. He seems confused to me. :loool:

:loool: :loool: :loool:

What kind of answer is that, Marky boy ?

And his expression when the reporter asked that question. :bhehe:
That's it. He seems like a confused boy who's not sure what he likes or wants. :loool:

You know what really gets me ? His 'Huh?' and 'Oy' and 'What ? What ?' ...

Keep it up, Mark! :yes:

Thanks again, mint. :)
I think he's getting better. Slowly. I mean, he sorta have to when he's in the industry and they keep asking him the SAME things over and over. But I still laugh at the one interview where he slipped out the "NO!" :loool: It gets me every time I watch it. :loool:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
That would be even better..but i would love to see Barry and Mint too.
Like Yaya and Mak in TD!
But if her Pra'ek is Mak..ill go more crazy...
Mak better clear his schedule haha
YES!!! me too!! sadly life hates me.. so nadech isn't playing in it... TT_TT

^Speaking of comparisons being made, I don't follow Thai forums and discussions often, but just a few hours ago I was searching for news about Mark and Mint and bumped into a discussion topic on ch 3's website. The person who made the topic was asking Nadech-Yaya and Mark-Mint fans to get along and not fuel negativity between the two camps. I'm assuming that in the Thai fandom, there are a lot of fans who pit Mint-Mark and Nadech-Yaya against each other. I'm glad there's none of that in sarnworld.

But yeah, I agree. I hope Mark and Mint unite in a lakorn of their own with them being the only pranang. PLR did them no justice at all.
I think Mark fans are shock of Nadech's rise and also Nadech was also a praek aside Mark from the beginning.. I think i'm more of a Mark fan but my sister is a Nadech fan. Instead of pitting them against each other i want them to be equal.. like if mark is with yaya then nadech with mint lol or all of them together for a lakorn life would be great!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
like if mark is with yaya then nadech with mint lol or all of them together for a lakorn life would be great!!
I WOULD LOVE THAT... Sadly, that's just my fantasy! LOL.

Honestly, Nadech and Mark first lakorn I had my eyes set on Nadech! I'm sure most people did too. I don't know sometimes or should I say most of the time for me second praek always overshadow praek for me in asian dramas! :p But I thought both were so handsome^^ But MARK fever really hit me in 4HJHKK! My fever for him got even more high when he co-star against one of my fav. actresses MINT CHALIDA, of course :wub:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I don't know. He seems confused to me. :loool:
That's it. He seems like a confused boy who's not sure what he likes or wants. :loool:
Come to think of it, he's only 20 right ? (He's not even qualified to vote in my country ;)). Now I wonder - I understand that Barry's pretty straightforward with his answers etc. What about other celebrities their age ?

I think he's getting better. Slowly. I mean, he sorta have to when he's in the industry and they keep asking him the SAME things over and over. But I still laugh at the one interview where he slipped out the "NO!" :loool: It gets me every time I watch it. :loool:
Awww - if he gets better at answering the questions from the media, does that mean we might get less chance of discerning his slips ? I'll miss that! :D

Yup, that "NO!". It says a lot, eh ? And I still wonder why he said "Just wait and see" in that same interview.

P/S : I'm feeling like an intruder now. This is so w.o.t. (waaaayy off topic) :eek:fftopic:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
In Ratree Samosorn..

I loved how Umm answered his question about Nat with a title of a song.
when he did that...i loved how both Mak and Nadech observed him..
he is the Senior actor so he knows how to answer questions more..
haah Mak is soo cute though, when he answers the questions ask because
he doesn't know what to say or he's confused....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Yeah, I remember that. AHAHA

Come to think of it, he's only 20 right ? (He's not even qualified to vote in my country ;)).
:loool:

Now I wonder - I understand that Barry's pretty straightforward with his answers etc. What about other celebrities their age ?
The interviews I've seen from celebrities around Mark's age are him, Nadech, Alex, Yaya, Mint, and Kimberly so far. From what I've seen, Mark gives the cutest, most ambiguous interviews. Nadech is the most straightforward. Alex is right in the middle when it comes to being vague/straightforward/cute. Mint tends to be the most self-composed. Yaya finds it difficult to answer questions sometimes and like Mark, she could easily fall prey to reporters' hounding and bombarding (the difference seems to be that she doesn't have something to hide like Marky boy ;)). Kimberly does fine, I think. She giggles quite a bit.

Awww - if he gets better at answering the questions from the media, does that mean we might get less chance of discerning his slips ? I'll miss that! :D

Yup, that "NO!". It says a lot, eh ? And I still wonder why he said "Just wait and see" in that same interview.

P/S : I'm feeling like an intruder now. This is so w.o.t. (waaaayy off topic) :eek:fftopic:
It's like we're on the same wavelength or something! LOL. I agree. I would miss being entertained by his slips and such. But for his own sake, he should improve. LOL.

That's your favorite interview, isn't it? ;)

P.S. Yeah, we should probably keep this kind of discussion in the 4 Huajai thread. :lol:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Yes, you can't. No, you can.

Go for it. ;)

If you have any other MTEAM-related sources you'd like translated, just shoot me a pm. Be it articles or clips. I can do it all. I'm feeling generous for the holidays. //// My fever is so transparent. LOL. It could have been higher if PLR had delivered. But let's not get into that again. :p
I'm getting the fever too.. I watched all wayupak montra that aired just so i can see them and i also watched everything else that has them both.. I killed everything already i wish i can just stalk them now.. lol my fever is so high that it equates this to ann and ken fever!

I WOULD LOVE THAT... Sadly, that's just my fantasy! LOL.

Honestly, Nadech and Mark first lakorn I had my eyes set on Nadech! I'm sure most people did too. I don't know sometimes or should I say most of the time for me second praek always overshadow praek for me in asian dramas! :p But I thought both were so handsome^^ But MARK fever really hit me in 4HJHKK! My fever for him got even more high when he co-star against one of my fav. actresses MINT CHALIDA, of course :wub:

Same here i was like why did they make mark the last one standing!! and now i'm like I want more of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so in love... I really didn't like their first drama it was idk... I like fai and din more!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i'm same here, i watched 4HJHKK first so i was totally in love with their country characters Fai and Lom so i hesitated to watch Ngao Ruk Luang Jai because i was like:
"OMG what are they going to be like as city characters who always wear suits and stuff" and it's such a big difference to me, the way they act but i suppose that just means they are doing a good job portraying different characters because i totally don't see the country sweethearts in Techit and Nawa lol and especially since they were rivals (that broke my heart!) and i wonder if they are going to be rivals again in this new one???

dang how is it going to be seeing Mark paired with Kim???? :scratchhead2: i don't mind Nadech and Mint--lol my only problem is that i so want to keep Yaya locked up for Nadech! >.< doh!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
aw, poor Mark did seem confused.. lol..i would be too though with the way those reporters questioned him. i was lost myself! haha. but i think its what makes him so loveable and cute during his interviews, being so gullible. Im sure he'll get better in his interviews it just takes time. He's probably still nervous at times.

until then...i can't wait for more MTEAM!!! im really hoping to see them in another lakorn together in the future, they deserve it for getting cheated in PLR. =(