[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
youtube...CinnTV1 or doothailakornonline
I went to youtube on doothailakornonline, and there are only ep 1 and 2. I can find ep 3.

How do you get to CinnTV1? Sometimes the uploaders write the tittles differently like Ruk Pati-Harn or Rak Patihan. Or sometimes they write in Thai letters which I can't read because I am not Thai. Could you please give me the link.

Thank you.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I went to youtube on doothailakornonline, and there are only ep 1 and 2. I can find ep 3.

How do you get to CinnTV1? Sometimes the uploaders write the tittles differently like Ruk Pati-Harn or Rak Patihan. Or sometimes they write in Thai letters which I can't read because I am not Thai. Could you please give me the link.

Thank you.
This is the playlist, it's currently uploading the 3rd episode. Yet we must wait until its completely uploaded. It's only up to the 4th part of 6 in total

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am such a bad Mint and Kim fan. I have yet to finish watching the first episode. It's not that it is not good, I haven't gotten the time to sit still and focus on this lakorn.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol Mart is crzy! He hate ppl according to "assumption & speculation" hahaha Him trying to seperate them is what is making Alex want to get together w/min hahahaha....Alex & Mint is sooo kute, I hate the skinny legging on guys though -.-

Mint is so stubborn and determine. lol both r the grls r running...awww...he said she won even though it's over 5 min...<3 <3 the ost

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I thought Mint had left an impression on you in Dong Poo Dee lol but maybe I am mistaking you for someone else haha.

*mistaken

Never drink on the week day night. My head is about to explode. Talk about peer pressure, it got to me. Dammit!
lol nope, never saw Dong Poo Dee... must be someone else.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm getting hooked after I finished watching episode 2 now haven't start episode 3
yet

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. Smart's so monotone & emotionless since the first episode! LOL. Everything is the same with him, nothing new.

Alex & Mint sure are stealing the show as of now since the lakorn aired. They are too cute.

Namon (Mint) has a crush on Pat (Alex) already. She's so sassy, girly, and cheesy! Lol, she makes me giggle. :wub:

I realized that both Namon and Pat are always touchy in some way. Their chemistry is undeniable! ^^

I've got to admit that this is my favorite role of Alex so far. His past lakorns as praek were not good productions/quality/scripts.

Kim is so cute and gorgeous! She sounds like a mouse! Lol. As for Mint she's working on her vocals once again and she just keeps improving! ;)

I'm just picturing Umm or Boy in my head instead of Smart. I mean he's been okay for me since he appeared in the show biz but his acting is not improving at all, sadly!

EPI.2 CHALEX

Can't for their sweet scene here. Pat will be singing is heart out to Namon! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Alex&Mint couple so cute! Alex look especially cute&handsome in here. his acting still great. lately i been liking the second couples more than the main, since Neua manoot, Tawandued, and now Ruk pathiharn...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They had a short discussion about this on an ent. Channel because of Pope. Lol. They talked about how traditionally Thai lakorns follow a recipe where the par aeks and nang aeks are glorified. But really, when it comes to real acting, even secondary and minor characters can shine more than the main leads.

I can name a couple of lakorns where I like the second pranangs more than the main leads. The oldies are Sapai Jao, King Kaew Ka Fark, and Kadeem Ded Hang Ruk, and recently Tawan Deard too. OT. Hurr.

I really adore Alex-Mint in here too. Tbh, I'm quite surprised they would be this lovable. I thought Alex's petite build would make it hard for some people to get into their romance. But it just shows how great of an actor they are. I was actually hugging my pillow when it came to their scenes. ><

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know why rp got slacked to 6 parts today? cuz i've been reading around, and apparently, there will be reduce air time for rp. grgr too! i dunno about others. i'm thinking all prime times. this is given to time to news update on the flooding situations instead. i'm loving rp! i want the tent scene!!! -godninja

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know why rp got slacked to 6 parts today? cuz i've been reading around, and apparently, there will be reduce air time for rp. grgr too! i dunno about others. i'm thinking all prime times. this is given to time to news update on the flooding situations instead. i'm loving rp! i want the tent scene!!! -godninja
Yeah, it's b/c of the flood conflict that's why todays epi.3 got cut down to 6 clips instead of the usual 9 clips. I was worried until I saw the news about it. Due to the flood many lakorns had to change locations/postpone filming.

hippo

sarNie Adult
mint and alex are just to cute!

i'm especially loving mint and kim in here.

they stylist for this lakorn is great...love all their outfits.