[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Por and Aff look way cute together. this remake of Rak Prakasit looks so sunny sweet and gukgik. Although I still love the Nteam version with its soft and subtler cute scenes, it'll be fun watching Por and Aff's smiles onscreen and them refreshing Poo and Narissara's love!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh it's so cute the way Narissara dresses in here, all colorful and feminine. I remember Ning dressed more plainly, which was fine too, I loved her portrayal of n'ek.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh it's so cute the way Narissara dresses in here, all colorful and feminine. I remember Ning dressed more plainly, which was fine too, I loved her portrayal of n'ek.
Ning is one of my favorite actress too.

Can't wait for this new pairing!

jjinxx, I missed you and your fan fiction. Keep up with your study okay and I hope to see you in the summer with your new ff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ning is one of my favorite actress too.

Can't wait for this new pairing!

jjinxx, I missed you and your fan fiction. Keep up with your study okay and I hope to see you in the summer with your new ff.
i like ur wonderful words vimalee and a plus from me jjinxx good luck with study too
can't wait to see the chemistry Aff with Por N

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I love Aff's wardrobe in here! Very bright and colourful! I honestly never thought Por and Aff could look so cute. I'll definitely be looking forward to this lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I wouldn't mind seeing Por with Anne, Janie, Cherry, and Rita too. He's had a variety of actresses that he's been paired up with in the past and currently now too. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its ok cos Por N his older than all the n'ek from the list his born 1974 Anne 1976 his
3 years older than her Aff 1980 there are gaps between her and Por

oh btw Por N his a year younger than P'Num