[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn looks really good ! One can feel Por and Aff chemistry through the pics. Por must be the kind of actor you can eassily work with. I hope Gale character will end up with someone here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you mill fois for these pics Alice. I definitly like the dynamism between Aff and Por in there. I like how Aff's skin here is so smooth. My utlimate N'ek just personifies this street beauty to the T and Por the taek Gi-type of character. The picture which shows Aff with the sarong displays her beautiful legs and I like how she is kind of skinny but curvy at the same time(like Pancake body).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
At least in her pics she doesn't look like a granny or sounds like she uses tons of powder like some other actresses...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its from planning her wed as well but yea, i can see shes aging. did she had another nose job or its from the weight lost?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess Blissfulxoxo confirmed Aff had nosejob a few pages before but frankly I don't think someone who had nosejob would leave the little hump on it...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you mill fois for these pics Alice. I definitly like the dynamism between Aff and Por in there. I like how Aff's skin here is so smooth. My utlimate N'ek just personifies this street beauty to the T and Por the taek Gi-type of character. The picture which shows Aff with the sarong displays her beautiful legs and I like how she is kind of skinny but curvy at the same time(like Pancake body).
U welcome na ja preetam :welcome1: absolutely right Aff she's a true beauty