[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version there didn't seem to be to much focus with the sister's love relationship, but this version seems like they will which is nice.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't see this yet but going too. For me I think I love the old OST them song better then this version theme..lol...this theme song is nice but doesn't have that feeling or match the lakorn for some reason...will enough of that..since its a remake and they have to change it up.

Here the link to watch it if ya haven't found it to watch it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much Dancy. Too bad this is raw and youtube is very slow nowadays ! but I will check it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
How was the 1st episode? I haven't watch it yet. Actually I did saw some scenes today when it aired live. The first scene I saw was when Aff and Por N first meet at the bookstore and she bully my man ! :( Then the last scene I saw was when they saw each other again the second time. And they have to go to the police and then she went to the interview late. Aff starts complaining about Por N to the his younger brother.hahah. Then that was it.

I don't remember Pat's character trying to make her friend and Por N's character get together in Num's version. Or was it in Num's version too?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This version seems very comedic compared to the old version. I can't wait to hear Por's song, hope it's better than the other two that already released. Aff is beautiful. I can't wait for spring break to watch this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How was the 1st episode? I haven't watch it yet. Actually I did saw some scenes today when it aired live. The first scene I saw was when Aff and Por N first meet at the bookstore and she bully my man ! :( Then the last scene I saw was when they saw each other again the second time. And they have to go to the police and then she went to the interview late. Aff starts complaining about Por N to the his younger brother.hahah. Then that was it.

I don't remember Pat's character trying to make her friend and Por N's character get together in Num's version. Or was it in Num's version too?
I've started episode 1 but only up to 1.6 so far its a very good pace Aff plays a feisty strong person who won't give up on anything easily
I like Por brother played by Lift i think his the one that set the Por and Aff pair

cecilia

Staff member
I like it LOL - not b/c i'm Aff bias but the story script itself is good ..

i like that she's playing a strong role - she didn't argue with her sister in law b/c she knows there's no use to it .. Glad she starts finding her own job and try to get on her own. Gosh, i already have her sister in love ..

And yes, PAAT is doing good as the needy sister lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been dissapointed with Maker Group previous lakorns, so hope this one will feed my satisfication. Lol, but really love Por and Aff together though.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Just finished 1st episode and it was ok. I love Nit, she's pretty feisty and not just with p'ek but with everyone. I hate n'eks that are mean towards p'ek but weak with everyone else. And Pa Jaew definitely turned this into a rom-com, totally different vibe from the Num/Ning's version. Even p'ek is a bit bratty lol.