[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont know what production this lakorn is for. im hoping both isnt for Act Art though..

the fans probaly just listing names of actor that could possibly be in here. we'll just have to wait and see. well, im surprise i end up enjoying pieng jai tee pook pun considering its from tv scene. i mean they had a couple of good lakorns in the past but i dont know what happen now..
Apparently Tinah the one that has Ananda in is Act Art but the other one is a unconfirm production. Yeah don't think Por N will suit this role either
eventhough his my favourite too. I remembered from the old version Num was kind of abit mean but in his mine he really loves Ning so much.
Oh it was a shocking surprise to see Au's name in the p'ek list of choices, but my choice will have to be Tik.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if ch7 remake this instead, i would say new cause he looks similar to sornram lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
any update? i think aum and taew should be in here. ahaha. yeah i still have p'suer and n'mook fever. they are truly sweet at being husband and wife.

kaho22

sarNie Egg
In Pantip, people are saying that the producer might be Ja Yossinee of Maker Y (the producer of Jam Leuy Rak).
She just posted on her twitter that she's reading this novel and it will her next lakorn project.

Some people are speculating that the PraNang might be Aum and Aff, because they just gave an interview saying that they might pair up again soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh that will be good for Ateam reunited once again at least its not depressing like Plerng Boon. In Num and Ning version was a very good one. In Pantip also mention
other choices of p'ek too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Please let Ateam be in this, I miss them so much. Or do Plerng Boon, I don't care just do another lakorn together!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
give the role to newbies =) yaya... as for pra ek... um... i don't care, as long as it is not por n.

val

sarNie Adult
i don't think that a remake of this one is a good idea. i enjoy num and ning version already. i do want to see aff and por pair up, but it could be in another one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff she's in so many remakes and so does Por N too. Now all the 3 thai tv channels are all remakes.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
seriously, is aff the remake actress for ch.3 and pancake is ch.7 remake actress?!!! most of the time when i see remakes, it's almost always them...

cecilia

Staff member
^if she do remake and make them justice -- i won't complain but if she destroy it terribly -- i would just like how NAMTAN MAI plot :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It was kind of namnao and good at the same time. So many love misunderstand between Num and Ning. Num is kind of mean and yells alot.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Finally, a remake I've actually seen...I like Aff for the n'ek, but Por? Really? I'm not a fan...I did kind of like him in PRR, but that was a comedy, and this one...not so much. His lakorns with Pat just make me kind of sick of him...or that couple...

It just had to be one of those dramas where they get married too fast, then get divorced, then get back together, right? If I remember correctly...didn't Num's sister in the lakorn make it complicated for the two to be together?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally, a remake I've actually seen...I like Aff for the n'ek, but Por? Really? I'm not a fan...I did kind of like him in PRR, but that was a comedy, and this one...not so much. His lakorns with Pat just make me kind of sick of him...or that couple...

It just had to be one of those dramas where they get married too fast, then get divorced, then get back together, right? If I remember correctly...didn't Num's sister in the lakorn make it complicated for the two to be together?
Your thinking of Por Trisadee, this Por is the Por in Kom Faek