[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

onahc

sarNie Elites
You said it Asy !

Oh please I am sure Aff's Nit made people forget what Ning's Nit did in the previous version. The latter looked asleep most of the time. I can't say If I like Aff's wanida better than Miew's but I can definitly state that Aff's Nit erases the forgettable Ning's, left, right, center.
This! Ning's "Nit" was so forgettable and her acting was always passive to me. IMHO Aff is the better actress of the two, but I also have to give credit to the new script. Nit in the current version is livelier, spunky and strong when she needs to be and Aff pulls off her "Nit" very well. Not to mention Aff is just gorgeous, even in the "country farmer look".

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true her country farmer outfits fit her too. She is a beauty, a fighting beauty -poochit can agree with me

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i like kong. i wish he gets to play as pra'ek in better lakorns! anyway, who wouldn't fall for aff? even a girl would lol..and ning and num (even tho num was cute back then), was so boring that i didn't watch the whole thing.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
in this lakorn i pity the most is kong...i would hate for him to get to pat.. she do not deserve kong...plss let her go die and go to hell...i rather let kong not get to anybody and just be along then being wid pat...she doesnt deserve anybody kindness or anybody respect.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I didn't watch Rak Prakasit 2000 but yeah I read everywhere people said that lakorn was boring.

I so agree with you Areeya. I pity him the most. Niphon's the best character in term of gentleman in this lakorn. But he'll get the worst woman. So opposite. Khun Lek doesn't deserves anyone especially this gentleman. She deserves to die lmao. Yeah, sooner Niphon will change Khun Lek's attitude, but I don't think I'll accept it hehe.

ACTUALLY I'm not finishing ep 5 and 6 yet, just saw the preview. I'm happy for all the jealousy that Por Liang Pu have for Nid. Seems like next week gonna be exciting episodes. <333

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
in this lakorn i pity the most is kong...i would hate for him to get to pat.. she do not deserve kong...plss let her go die and go to hell...i rather let kong not get to anybody and just be along then being wid pat...she doesnt deserve anybody kindness or anybody respect.
Gosh in the latest episode I jumped up and down seeing how Poochit could care less about her. I loved Poochit reaction there. Great !

cecilia

Staff member
I usually hate spammer but this time - i have to spam -- for a cause (my cause lmao)

This is random but yes, I'd like to ask everyone to help vote for my sister for this event na. I'd appreciate everyone who help vote. Thank you ja.

How to vote with tutorial :

1. click on this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335112533192286&set=a.299346266768913.67990.198059606897580&type=1&ref=nf

and follow this photo tutorial :

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1926/voteel.png

Or you can just look for her name with the comment "CLARK KHENT Going to GRAFFITI GLOW" and click on LIKE too.

Shortcut:

CTRL + F and search for "CLARK KHENT" and like her comment (should see the 200+ # go up)

THANK YOU to all who help vote :wub:
- Ceci

(I'll delete this topic later after the event is over)

Let me know if you vote na - I TRULY appreciate those who can help <3

Meadow

sarNie Adult
As beautiful as Aff is. I don't think she can pull off Nit. Ning Kullasatree and Num Sornram really pulled off their characters. I don't think I'll like the remake. Sorry Aff Fans.
I agree with you 100%.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe they see the lakorn is not so much of a flop -ratings which keep improving are not so bad- hence they release wallpapers now. We never know.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I think U knows since this air on Wednesday-Thursday
I keep thinking this lakorn air on Tuesday and Wednesday i m sooooooo excited today after work but arrrgghhh gosh not airing today so sad

Asy

sarNie Immature
gappkoo uploaded it. But I'll waiting for Keepintouch, tomorrow. Can't wait for the jealousy haha.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aff is so pretty in here; actually too pretty to work on the farm. I love her outfits in here.

Today episode is very good; Por starts to get jealous of Nid already. Can't wait for Thursday episode.

It seems like Por will find out who Nid really is.