[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest issue of Oho mag. credit to taksaorn.com

this will be the 3rd remake. original was chatchai/mew and 2nd starred num/ning. por is having lakorns from left to right lol more than other top actors of ch3. all are different style drama. lucky him

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
latest issue of Oho mag. credit to taksaorn.com

this will be the 3rd remake. original was chatchai/mew and 2nd starred num/ning. por is having lakorns from left to right lol more than other top actors of ch3. all are different style drama. lucky him
Oh Tinah i love the one with Num and Ning, now they're remaking it. Num was kind of a meanie and bad words to Ning too but seriously his actually
inlove with her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh Tinah i love the one with Num and Ning, now they're remaking it. Num was kind of a meanie and bad words to Ning too but seriously his actually
inlove with her.
i liked that version too. looks like affs upcoming lakorns are mostly remakes. this one and rak nakara

ch3 is coming out with alot of new pairings this year. gotta say, this is the most anticipating year in a long time..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!!! u gotta be kiddin me.. i freaken loved num&ning's version!! ahhh.. and omg.. aff's gonna be playing ning's role..

omg.. im getting excited!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I want to see more Aff onscreen so I'm looking forward to her future work but remake? .. can't they give her a different gig?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i know.. i'm happy for aff getting more work but.. is disappointed that they're mostly remakes..

i also wanna see her play a different type of n'ek.. like maybe a fiesty one.. etc..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm also tired of Aff in remakes. Pretty soon she'll be known as the queen of remakes. I do want to see her with Por N. but I rather have him in Rak Nakara than this one. Is Rak Nakara for sure confirmed? And is this one? Given the choice I rather see Aff in RN because it's a period lakorn and she'll be stunning in the costumes.

Oh and I think Wanida is a feisty role for Aff no? I saw some news clip that reporters were teasing her about Wanida being the n'rai in that lakorn and she was like yep, I make (Joy R.?) cry all the time or something. And Botun Gleep Sudtai was supposedly feisty. I think I'd want to see Aff in a "bad because I'm damaged" role. You know the roles like Mew in Sai See Plerng, Aum in Soe Saneha, Ann in Sai Roong etc. I'm not totally sure she could pull that off but it'd be interesting to see.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
hmmmm interesting, hopefully she starts filming plerng boon before this. i'm craving an ateam reunion.
Por got so much work now that he moved to ch3, i have a feeling this couple will be awkward for some reason. But i like por he can take on any role, a rapist, an action hero, a funny guy........ ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really Plerng Boon, not sure if Ateam is still in cos both are busy with their lakorn too. Actually Plerng Boon is a unconfirm notice cos its
been awhile since they start to have news about them. There's some news rumor at other webpage said to be Por Nattawat and Chompoo Araya
but they haven't confirm by the channel yet. I really want to see Por N with Aff since the old version of this was a good one. Plus i don't want
Ateam in plerng boon cos i don't want in anymore depressing drama.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha i've been out and about from lakorns so i havent been updated much.. i was trying to say that i want to see aff playing different kinds of n'ek.. not just the sweet innocent ones.. lol because i loved her character change in BGST.. loved her as a tough tomboy <3<3<3

i dont think i'll mind por and aff in here.. ^_^..

cecilia

Staff member
^haha.a. Por can so fit the FARMER image -- *sighed* i just want to watch more aff on screen .. at the rate, i guess, i can live with remake (need to stop complaining)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't remember the story, isn't this one of those boring lakons. I want them in Rak Nakara instead.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^the lakorn was actually good. i liked num and ning together

heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=036LPK-aVOs

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo... num looked so good in the lakorn.. i was so obsessed ahahaha.. and ning was so beautiful too!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i watched it back then but didn't really pay attention to the storyline -- only focus on their romance and had my finger on the fast forward keys. I just remember that her parent died -- she were to stay with her brother but her sister in law is a b*tch so she end up going somewhere to find work. That's when she land with a job at p'ek 's ranch -- p'ek is suppose is cold and mean in the beginning until later on when she won him over with her care/kindness -- then they got marry -- problems arise. --