[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I fear this will be her last lakon. Songkran said he's waited long enough to get married and I don't think he's gonna want her to come back as they try to start a family. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her so bad.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I fear this will be her last lakon. Songkran said he's waited long enough to get married and I don't think he's gonna want her to come back as they try to start a family. Gosh, I'm gonna miss her so bad.
I hope not. I thought She suppose to have a new lakorn with Ken T. called Majurat See Numpheung?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang it. I really dislike Songkran's face right now :yuck: . I'm gonna miss my lovely, i might have to move on and find another favorite. Yaya is slowly moving into the place Aff is in my heart. And i wanted her to have one last lakorn with Aum :lmao: :no: :weep: *banging head on computer*

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm going to miss her too I hope this isn't her last one before she's getting tie the
knot with Songkran I want Aff to meet up with Rome or Por T since never get a chance to
pair before she take a break starting a family

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Dang it. I really dislike Songkran's face right now :yuck: . I'm gonna miss my lovely, i might have to move on and find another favorite. Yaya is slowly moving into the place Aff is in my heart. And i wanted her to have one last lakorn with Aum :lmao: :no: :weep: *banging head on computer*
his face irritate me too when ever I see Aff at an event with him :wacko:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Aff said she's doing Majurat See Nampueng at that Ch.3 calendar event interview I think. But I guess she can pull out. I just want to see her reunite with Tik one more time before she retires.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff said she's doing Majurat See Nampueng at that Ch.3 calendar event interview I think. But I guess she can pull out. I just want to see her reunite with Tik one more time before she retires.
WTH is Aff really retiring from acting and Thai Biz I don't believe this :nono1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I never did liked Songkran guy I was not happy when i found out she's dating him. And now they're getting married or planning to. :( She's been w/ him for a couple of yrs. And she was with her ex for 10+ years and never thought of getting married(not that I know of).

And if it is true that she is retiring after marrying that dude,songkran,then that will suck a lot!!!!! If she does end up retiring or plan to for real, I hope she and Aum do one more good lakorn as her last one before she leave and start a family because I will totally miss them both together very much.

Anyway,Back to this lakorn. I can't wait to see this remake. I hope its a good one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think that Songkran dorky has brain wash Aff as in control of her self and her future
life this is another name for it is scientology

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is so lovely! How come there isn't a teaser for this yet, but the one with Janie already released?!

I will be so mad if the one with Janie airs before this b/c they've filmed this one way before.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahaha. Ya know what's funny,I was looking at Por N/Janie's Thread first then I came to this one and Por pic pops up. and I was like "What! Why is Por N in this one? He isn't the pra'ek for this one!!" Then I look and I was like "no duh! This is Por N/Aff lakorn together." Ha. Damn, I feel stupid and slow for a second. Ha. I guess it was because I saw Aff too and I thought about Aum/Aff together.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynymrPCpBN0&feature=g-all-a&list=PLAF4BD02087EF472C&context=G2276c04FAAAAAAAAGAA