[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for this lakorn. Watching these videos make me anticipate more for Por and Aff couple and their characters. Women are beautiful there (Aff, Gale, Aff's rival and maybe Pat if she doesn't have her weird wig plus she sounds annoying here).

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This one is coming out next,right? If it is true then Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
I can't wait to see this remake!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Preetam its airing to replace the Monday-Tuesday slot after Tom Yum Lum Shing
Por T and Chompoo but haven't release date yet na ja I'll let U know when they update
the schedule

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
newest teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxy53drHjA&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2df3d37FAAAAAAAACAA

it's gonna be lakorn with beautiful view just like Rak Pathiharn :thumbsup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Dertaafaj. It looks cute I can't wait to see the dynamisme between the characters especially between Aff and Por (he is good at playing this kind of character and I think I will like his character and Kong here). As usual my ultimate N'ek looks classy and dreamy (I just hope she will put on a little more weight to emphasis her curvy body). It looks good but there too many shoutings here

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thank you Dertaafaj. It looks cute I can't wait to see the dynamisme between the characters especially between Aff and Por (he is good at playing this kind of character and I think I will like his character and Kong here). As usual my ultimate N'ek looks classy and dreamy (I just hope she will put on a little more weight to emphasis her curvy body). It looks good but there too many shoutings here
I agree with you preetam! This can be memorable and smooth lakorn without the shouting parts, but when por and aff pointing their fingers altogether, I know from that moment on, they will be "coincidentally" bump to each other a lottttt.
Aum's definitely prettier than her appearance in Roy Mai, she looks younger, so it wouldn't be a problem if she were to be paired with nadech someday *off topic *daydreaming :coverlaf:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ew this boy (he needs to stop opening his eyes biiiiig when he wants to threat his partner) ? I like her better with more mature and experienced actors. I would like to see her in a lakorn with Andrew and even Rome, I am happy that she has the opportunity to act with Por N (I feel they will have chemistry in RP) and Ken again

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff singing at her latest event, so cute! singing starts @ 13:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbxiUjlKvrk&feature=player_embedded

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This teaser was not as interesting, but Por and Aff are so cute, and so is Pat and Kong too! Can't wait.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You so much for the teaser!!! I can't wait to see the remake of this and follow by Por N and Aff. I Miss Por N so much after finishing Wanalee I became a fans of his!!!I can't wait to see the love/chemistry between them and also the beautiful places they filmed at.