[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wawa is a newbie so she has a lot of room to improve.  She is one of my favorite newbie so I'm watching this for her.   I think Khun Tu likes Punch a lot or else she wouldn't cast her as Nang ek for both of her lakorns with channel 3.    Punch is very good and young for her age but she and James J don't match.  She looked good with Por T in Tud Dao Budsaya.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Vimalee said:
Wawa is a newbie so she has a lot of room to improve.  She is one of my favorite newbie so I'm watching this for her.   I think Khun Tu likes Punch a lot or else she wouldn't cast her as Nang ek for both of her lakorns with channel 3.    Punch is very good and young for her age but she and James J don't match.  She looked good with Por T in Tud Dao Budsaya.  

Agreed that Por T and Punch was adorable! They need a reunion or they should pair Punch with someone else. Her and JJ is fine IMO but the scripts make them unlikeable as a pair. She can improve so much more if they gave her a great co-star, and better scripts.

I have no opinion of Wawa. I don't like or dislike her. All I know is she's stealing the show. If they wanted to push her as N'ek they should have given her, her own show as N'ek.

As far as the previews for tomorrow go... it looks like a lot of crying going on. Doesn't look appealing, but I'll watch and FF. lol

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i was about to watch today episode but will not anymore b/c i can't stand MAYA and her woman issues! I can't stand Itt and his stupid ways of thinking .. and i hate TUN for being two face despite how nice he tried to look ..

Poor Chon!!! I want more of her ... will not touch this until a good commenter add in something good about the episode .. *sighed*

I don't like WAWAA .. i know she's new and stuff but something about her bothers me a lot .. hopefully, she'll pull me in from her future episode to become a fan like how some other n'ek who did that to me ... 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Too much Maya... my mom was like asking me today who the nang'ek really is >.< and I don't get why she is so angry with Tun .. I mean his work comes first just like hers does? 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maya and Itt are both still immature and selfish. Maya is mad at Thun because he was busy with work? I know he said some things that might have hurt her feelings, but at the same time how is he suppose to know she likes him? Lol. I feel bad for Chon, she is being enlisted into Itt's plan to tell Maya he loves her all because he wants to beat Thun to the punch. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is a ploy!!! Ugh. They marketed Punch and James Ji to convince me to invest my time on it but in the end I get only Wawwa? Khun Tu I am throwing imaginary tomatos at you. I seriously thought this lakorn was written afresh just solely for James, so what happened? I have nothing against Wawa, I just cannot stand watching her. I skipped Six Sense II. She is a newbie but she has no appeal. Her character in here is not helping the situation either.

I guess I will wait until I hear some kind of development.

So far the only likeable character is Chanamon but she is hardly on screen!!! This should have been written and evolve around her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was able to make some time to watch ep,6 and now watching ep.7...
tbh I forward most of the time so I can get to Itt and Chon's scenes. Surely squealed a lot during ep.6 till my eyes became even chinkier.
James and Punch are actually really cute together ahaha ^^ 
Itt makes me frustrated with his actions towards Chon...he's sending mix messages making Chon confused. I understand he's unaware of his own feelings towards her, but seeing him hurt Chon by his words and actions for Maya makes me angry at him.
hrmmmmmmmmmmm you know that nose touch of Itt's...............argh he intended to do that with Maya but she pushed his nose awayyyy.
Now I don't find that as special when he's going to do that with Chon in the upcoming episodes....bleh...damn that sure did kill my mood.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Smilez now my mood is completely ruined!!! That nose snuggling is no longer special... I probably won't squeal when it happens now.

Seems like there is more reason for me to quit than trying to keep me from wanting to continue. Still stuck at 5.5 lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ahhh sorry to spoil it for you gals T______________T i just had to lay out there.......it really bothered me seeing Itt lean forward for that nose to nose touch with Maya. We girls notice the littlest things hahaah that is totally unacceptable !!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i am completely amused by Itt's jealousy side ahaahha Itt becomes such a careless kid when he's jealous over Chon. lol
I laughed so much when Itt put his hand and leg on top of Thun while they were sleeping because he was bothered by what he saw between Chon and Thun. He had to wake up Thun just to warn him that he can't jeep Chon...hahaah And I love how Thun went along with it just for his own entertainment purposes. The way I see it in terms of appearance, Punch and Beam makes more of a compatible pair. ^^ I like seeing them both together too and would def love to see these two collaborate one day. I'm sad to see how Chon gives in most of the time to Itt when he asks for a favor and for help. If I got this right, when Chon told Maya "There will never be a day Thun will see me as anything else, because I'll tell you this, when a guy is in love, he'll always do stupid things"....I believe that applies to her too....she's hurting herself by helping Itt confess his love to Maya :( Sighs* We girls become vulnerable to that one guy we like/love. Mai dee loey !!!! 

Another scene that I liked from ep.7 was when Itt begged Chon to stay and help him with his "plan." She literally dug up holes to plant flowers according to Itt's layout. OMG Itt is asking for toooooo much!! And if he wants her to stay and help, he has to call Chon "P" first ^________________^ He wanted her to ask for something else instead LOL
C: Why? Calling me "P" is too difficult for you?
Itt: Why? You really want to be "P"? You want to be my "P" or....you definitely want to be my older sister in law? pood clear clear 5555... *OUI this boy wants clarification 555
C: Right now, I ask to be "P"....as for the matter of being your sister in law, it is the matter of the future ! LOL ***BURNNNNNNNNN***

And now I just want to cry after seeing the preview for fri's episode. I am at war with ITT atm and I don't think I will be able to forgive him for hurting Chon's innocent heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 6 was great for the most part til then end. Maya just had to come in with her childish ways and ruin the episode. Episode 6 finally had more scenes of Itt & Chon. Thank Goodness! I was starting to get worried about the relationship between Itt and Chon. Haven't watched 7 yet but it did not seem good but still going to watch it for James! <3

Btw, I just ABSOLUTELY love the scenes where Itt and Chon smile at each for a couple of awkward seconds. It's so cutee! Haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yah maya is annoying. Shes beautiful but shes the spotlight. It should just be a Wawaa and Jirayu drama instead!!!! I just want to see Chon and IIt khun diow!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I started on this Lakorn and wonder if I shall continued???? Ugh when I ask this question to myself James Ji pop out in my head....he is too cute to resign! Anyways my words for now about da Lakorn is tat....da teaser look better than da whole actual Lakorn lol!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_09 said:
I started on this Lakorn and wonder if I shall continued???? Ugh when I ask this question to myself James Ji pop out in my head....he is too cute to resign! Anyways my words for now about da Lakorn is tat....da teaser look better than da whole actual Lakorn lol!!!!

The teaser was also what brought me to watch RS lol The first few episodes has been kind of a disappointment but I think it's coming along....I don't have that much say about the excessive attention Maya got because I sure did FF her scenes lol If you FF some parts, you'll be able to enjoy the lakorn more...So yes you should continue watching RS for Itt and Chon ^___^

cecilia

Staff member
Disappointed today again .. omg! SO many MAYA again .. felt like Punch is 2nd n'ek now lol *sighed*

Someone ought to just edit out ITT/CHANAMON scenes for all of us who hate to see MAYA onscreen fans to watch to not have to waste our time pressing that FF button!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
Disappointed today again .. omg! SO many MAYA again .. felt like Punch is 2nd n'ek now lol *sighed*

Someone ought to just edit out ITT/CHANAMON scenes for all of us who hate to see MAYA onscreen fans to watch to not have to waste our time pressing that FF button!!!
Exactly. I actually don't mind watching this. But I really get tired of fast-forwarding because it's every second! Lol. I can't just relax and enjoy a scene between the pranangs for a whole 10 min. It always hops back to Maya within 5 min or so.