[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for all the pics and updates. Punch is so cute like a little kid for her age. James is cute as always. Beam and Wawaa are so cute together and Love Beam!!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That last photo of him reminds me of Chin Chinawut.

These two is so cute. Totally can't wait to see their chemistry together. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOVE LOVE LOVE James except I am going to have a hard time swallowing Punch. :/ I hope he pairs up with Mew next or someone I really like!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Daisydukes, I think he's fine with Punch, but I would love to see him pair up with Mew and Mint C next. I'm really hoping and wishing for it. and when it does come true, I'll blow up in happiness. LOL. :)

SonYukView4ever

LOL. Im actually jealous of your displayed picture!!! LOL It should have been Mew he's hugging. lmao..55++++++

And yes, when James does costar with Mew, I'll blow up in excitement too! I couldnt even contain my excitement when I saw pictures of Mew and James together during their BTS of SJ!!! 555+++

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, yeah, I was going to use one if i could find one, but i couldn't so i used that one instead just because i'm falling in love w/ James right now. :)

SonYukView4ever

LOL. They certainly have many pictures together, but none hugging that close! :( Not fair but in the future they shall unite and please us!!!! Lol :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Daisydukes, I think he's fine with Punch, but I would love to see him pair up with Mew and Mint C next. I'm really hoping and wishing for it. and when it does come true, I'll blow up in happiness. LOL. :)
I'll be joining you na ka puen  :beer:

fun

Expired Sarnie
this lakorn should be called battle of cuteness!!! hands down punch wins lol she is so adorably cute.