[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I've become a fan of Matt, Mahalo. HAHA. 
Woo hoo! Yay twin!!! :D I love Matt. Her acting ability reminds me of another Anne, but she is unique in her own way. I can watch her with anyone just like I can watch Anne with anyone. When I find another actress like that, they instantly become my favorite. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Woo hoo! Yay twin!!! :D I love Matt. Her acting ability reminds me of another Anne, but she is unique in her own way. I can watch her with anyone just like I can watch Anne with anyone. When I find another actress like that, they instantly become my favorite. 

She does have a unique way of acting. I wasn't impressed with her acting in RNJJHJ because it felt forced, but her plain character in FNW made me a fan. Odd eh. Haha. Her acting was natural and it felt real. So despite the role not being a hard one to tackle, I was impressed. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
She does have a unique way of acting. I wasn't impressed with her acting in RNJJHJ because it felt forced, but her plain character in FNW made me a fan. Odd eh. Haha. Her acting was natural and it felt real. So despite the role not being a hard one to tackle, I was impressed. 
She became my favorite in Pan Ruk Pan Rai with Film. It's a romantic comedy. She made me laugh out loud and blushed so many times with Film. I was disappointed in myself for looking over her due to my closed-mindedness for Anne. Haha. But she is amazing! She can pull off any role and usually gives 110% for her characters. She's best in comedies and dramatic roles which is basically all the good genres. I saw her in Kularb Rai Glai Rak with Great and she was an annoying and bitchy n'ek. However, she played it so well that I empathized with her. She can also play prim and proper roles, but I haven't watched her in those roles because for that role she was pairing with Boy. I skipped the newscast series with Yaya, Margie, and Matt. 

As for RNJJH, I really enjoyed it. Her acting might have seemed forced to you because you're not used to it. I think she pulled her role off naturally. Comedies are supposed to be over-exaggerated; she played it perfectly in my opinion. Her and Rome had chemistry also. Her next role will be a period so I'm curious to see how she pulls that off. She's pairing with James Ma. I'm not too happy about that so I might take a glimpse just to see how she does. So far, she's pretty versatile and has taken on different roles.      

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Awww why aren't you happy about Ka Badin? Do you not like the pairing or because it's a boran lakorn? Just curious. :p
Jana, I think we discussed this in Ka Badin. Lol. I don't like the pairing. I'm very excited that Matt's doing a period, but I feel that James is too young to pair up with her. He fits Mint C. more. They're 4 years apart and it shows.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She became my favorite in Pan Ruk Pan Rai with Film. It's a romantic comedy. She made me laugh out loud and blushed so many times with Film. I was disappointed in myself for looking over her due to my closed-mindedness for Anne. Haha. But she is amazing! She can pull off any role and usually gives 110% for her characters. She's best in comedies and dramatic roles which is basically all the good genres. I saw her in Kularb Rai Glai Rak with Great and she was an annoying and bitchy n'ek. However, she played it so well that I empathized with her. She can also play prim and proper roles, but I haven't watched her in those roles because for that role she was pairing with Boy. I skipped the newscast series with Yaya, Margie, and Matt. 

As for RNJJH, I really enjoyed it. Her acting might have seemed forced to you because you're not used to it. I think she pulled her role off naturally. Comedies are supposed to be over-exaggerated; she played it perfectly in my opinion. Her and Rome had chemistry also. Her next role will be a period so I'm curious to see how she pulls that off. She's pairing with James Ma. I'm not too happy about that so I might take a glimpse just to see how she does. So far, she's pretty versatile and has taken on different roles.      

It might be because I didn't watch enough of RNJJH. Haha. I watched 1 and 2 and then postponed it due to no subs. I'm definitely going to continue it once subs are up. HEHE. I'm really looking forward to Ruk Tong Oom because they both look great. Matt, surprisingly matches the bob. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i too was like that...I gave her a chance and Love her in PRPR...if I didn't I would miss out on her lakorn w/Great which was awesome....you were pissed and annoyed w/her yet sympathize..and feel in love w/her....just like how p'k felt...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
It might be because I didn't watch enough of RNJJH. Haha. I watched 1 and 2 and then postponed it due to no subs. I'm definitely going to continue it once subs are up. HEHE. I'm really looking forward to Ruk Tong Oom because they both look great. Matt, surprisingly matches the bob. 
OMG! You gotta finish RNJJH! The first couple of episodes are annoying because of the second leads. But starting from episode 8 until the end, it's all RoMattic scenes. I loved it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
OMG! You gotta finish RNJJH! The first couple of episodes are annoying because of the second leads. But starting from episode 8 until the end, it's all RoMattic scenes. I loved it!

Starting episode 8???!! That's so far into the lakorn. HAHA. How many episodes total?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
We did? :eek: I don't remember, I have short-term memory I see.  :bhehe: I get what you mean about the pairing though. I like both of them, so that's pretty much why I'm trying to keep the thread as active as possible, James has that baby face and she looks too mature for him. But I'm just going to wait till it airs to see how their chemistry is before I have to take any of my words back XD. But good thing is James has Matt as his n'ek, she'll help him with the emotional scenes, since she's such an amazing actress. If you could choose her pra'ek in a period lakorn, who would you choose, I'm wondering since I can't imagine Matt without Great, Film, and Aum :D
I'm pretty sure it won't be so bad because Matt can usually generate chemistry with just about any of her co-stars. She'll be able to bring out the best performance from James. As for the pairing, I can see Rome and her in a period. They matched well in their first lakorn. I also want to see her with Ken T. I like her with veteran actors. She looks nice next to husky p'eks. Lol. Those are the only two I can think of right now that isn't Great. Haha. Their acting is also at the same level as hers so she won't steal the spotlight away from them. They'll steal the spotlight together. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm pretty sure it won't be so bad because Matt can usually generate chemistry with just about any of her co-stars. She'll be able to bring out the best performance from James. As for the pairing, I can see Rome and her in a period. They matched well in their first lakorn. I also want to see her with Ken T. I like her with veteran actors. She looks nice next to husky p'eks. Lol. Those are the only two I can think of right now that isn't Great. Haha. Their acting are also at the same level as hers so she won't steal the spotlight away from them. They'll steal the spotlight together. Lol. 

Matt's Caucasian look overshadows her Asian look, so it's hard to find someone who is physically compatible with her...in my honest opinion. But her acting itself brings out the best chemistry in her and her partner. I don't mind her with Ken T.. She's already paired with hunky Aum, so Ken would be perfect! OH! I got one. Peter Corp. Yeah?? Yeah? HAHAHA. I think they would go well together. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am Matt's fan because I can watch her with just about anyone. She has that ability to bring out the best from her co-star. I remembered watching her in her first lakorn role with Tye/Yardtip as a supporting. I saw her act and said to myself, one day she's going to be N'ek and will be good at it. She grew up in her acting as well because her previous lakorns she took up quite a few comedies but still try to find her feet in those roles but the more she was given the opportunity the better she became. She never regress she progress.

I actually love her with Rome as well, their lakorn was super sweet for a thai lakorn. It was for me anyway, the first lakorn where I see a friendship form between N'ek/Pra'ek and the scenes with them was just squeal worthy.  Matt did her character justice because she gave it personality. Not to add, they have chemistry.  I would love to see her with the older generation. I wouldn't mind Ken T, the older Por, Aum again. The younger ones, there's not that many that are up to her level in the acting department, she overshadow them a bit. Even in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk there are moments she even outshined Great.

One lakorn I hope they remake and cast her is Jaosao Prisana. Matt would be perfect for it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I always wanted Matt to pair up with Ken T. He's on top of the list I want her to pair up with. She does look nice next to husky p'eks, lol. Haha, I'm sure they'd both steal the spotlight together, maybe Anne can pair them up. She seems to really like Matt and Ken's her onscreen man, maybe they might pair up someday, hopefully before Ken retires. 
Yes! It's my dream for Ken T. to pair with Matt. I've mentioned it plenty of times in Promajaree See Dum Or Plerng Ruk Nang Bumreur that I want Ken T. and Matt paired up if Anne can't cast herself. At the time, I wasn't as hopeful because she was filming RNJJH, Ka Badin, and Ruk Dtong Oum. Now she's only filming this and Ka Badin. If this is airing soon, she'll only have Ka Badin. I've noticed lately that Anne has been paying attention to Matt. She was also watching RNJJH so I'm crossing my fingers that she decides to pair her up with Ken T. if she isn't taking the role up for herself. 

phatman said:
Matt's Caucasian look overshadows her Asian look, so it's hard to find someone who is physically compatible with her...in my honest opinion. But her acting itself brings out the best chemistry in her and her partner. I don't mind her with Ken T.. She's already paired with hunky Aum, so Ken would be perfect! OH! I got one. Peter Corp. Yeah?? Yeah? HAHAHA. I think they would go well together. 
That's true. She's also one of the taller actresses in Ch.3. That's why I was shocked that they paired scrawny James Ma with her in Ka Badin. Her and Peter would make a delicious pair! 

byebye said:
I am Matt's fan because I can watch her with just about anyone. She has that ability to bring out the best from her co-star. I remembered watching her in her first lakorn role with Tye/Yardtip as a supporting. I saw her act and said to myself, one day she's going to be N'ek and will be good at it. She grew up in her acting as well because her previous lakorns she took up quite a few comedies but still try to find her feet in those roles but the more she was given the opportunity the better she became. She never regress she progress.

I actually love her with Rome as well, their lakorn was super sweet for a thai lakorn. It was for me anyway, the first lakorn where I see a friendship form between N'ek/Pra'ek and the scenes with them was just squeal worthy.  Matt did her character justice because she gave it personality. Not to add, they have chemistry.  I would love to see her with the older generation. I wouldn't mind Ken T, the older Por, Aum again. The younger ones, there's not that many that are up to her level in the acting department, she overshadow them a bit. Even in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk there are moments she even outshined Great.

One lakorn I hope they remake and cast her is Jaosao Prisana. Matt would be perfect for it.
Yes! Matt would totally be good in Jao Sao Prissana! At first, I had Kim in mind for that role. However, Matt is an even greater choice. She needs to star in an official revenge lakorn. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, her thinness makes her look even taller. She's like Anne. She's very skinny, but a healthier skinny look like Thongprasom. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, her thinness makes her look even taller. She's like Anne. She's very skinny, but a healthier skinny look like Thongprasom. 
She actually used to be stick skinny. Lol. I think her physique is one size smaller than Kim. Matt has a perky butt though. Lol.