[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Great&Matt is so cute in here. they are perfect for this role play it out so naturally well. they are the perfect koo jin for one another their looks/height/age/personalities complement eachother so well. but as much as I love them as a couple, I want them to take a break from eachother after their new lakorn kor pen jao sao... and go work with other people again cuz there is many actors/actress they haven't pair up with yet. I wanna see Great pair up with Yaya and Taew for once and wanna see Matt pair up with Pope,Nadech,Mario,James Jirayu, Por thrisadee. 
love Sipa/Lun's relationship in here rarely see a lakorn that pek/nek are such good friends for many years,  p'ek hide his true feelings for n'ek for so long and they care so much for one another it is heart warming to see. the baby is so adorable. Matt's hair is too short hope she will grow it long again but she still look cute no matter what. Great look especially handsome in here. the scripts is written out very well, there is twists that make me rooting what will happen next, there is comedy, drama and cuteness which is good combination, p'ek/n'ek as well as other characters in here look realistic cuz actually show they have jobs and is working and their dialogues is like what real life people would say to eachother. I like the friendship and family love in here as well. the other 2 couples is also cute (Paul-Ming/Kob-Pat). overall the casting is good everyone play their characters well and the directing is good, the lakorn picture looks very nice too. love the ost in here specially the girl song. love the scene Sipa finally confess his love to Lun was so sweet, this scene was so pretty at the beach and with Matt's dress flowing was really nice. got me blushing the scene they hold hands&she got shy so he tease her about their status as bf/gf,so cute! can't wait for next eps. their wedding yay. hope after the wedding will get to see more sweet scenes of them. and such nice surprise will see Alex as a guest star too.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Had to watch ep 10 and that scene where they confessed their love to each other was beautiful. Wind. Waves. Great. Matt. Her dress was even made perfect for the weather. I love how she didnt have any shoes on and tippy toed to hug Sipa. Doing that made the scene so much more beautiful.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
All the characters in here are so unprofessional when it comes to work. They let their personal lives interfere with their work ethic. Smh. It's so unrealistic that it bothers me. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So ive been rewatching kularb rai glai rak and im kind of curious about some things. Whats the difference betwee rak and ruk? Is it some kind of present/past tense thing? Last, did Great get surgery for his eyelid(s)? This is my 2nd time this week to watch krgr and I noticed his eyes look very different nowadays.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
So ive been rewatching kularb rai glai rak and im kind of curious about some things. Whats the difference betwee rak and ruk? Is it some kind of present/past tense thing? Last, did Great get surgery for his eyelid(s)? This is my 2nd time this week to watch krgr and I noticed his eyes look very different nowadays.
Rak/ruk is the same word spelled differently by people. It's like love/luv. No right or wrong way but when spelling things out in English, methods of spelling can be ambiguous depending on how one thinks it should be spelled.   

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Im not gona get to watch it til later. Someone give me some spoilers Pretty Please Pretty ladies...and guys? Idk if we have any male users. Probably just silent male readers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I just scanned through the ep for Alex haha. I'm still on ep 7, I'm waiting for it to be subbed. 

Ta Nu is...

Anuchit and his wife's child. Also in the preview Tanya is going to throw Ta Nu down a cliff, she's crazy
I knew it! I had a feeling. Hehe.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Darn it, these two are so cheesy cute that I'm literally blushing :dance1: Great has proven to be my latest "crush", haha... :bhehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually prefer Matt with Rome more. Idk. I can't believe I continued to watch this after all the side drama. I felt like their love was one-sided. Throughout the whole lakorn I saw Sipa's love grow more and more for Lan each day while she was always too occupied with her own personal problems to care about him. Sipa was always there for her. He sacrificed so much which proved to me how much he loved her. However, I've never seen Lan do anything special for him besides treat him as a friend. It puzzles me how she figured out her feelings for him when they barely bonded. They rarely had any scenes of them with the baby to help develop their relationship into something more. All of a sudden she started feeling jealous and became over-possessive of him. I also felt that their confession could've been more heart-felt. Sipa did all the talking again. Their wedding speech for why they fell in love with each other was not as meaningful as I'd expected. They basically fell in love with each other because the person is that person. Like wah? Haha. I feel weird how they're married but still treat each other like friends. Lol. How they use "gae" "a Sipa" and "a Lan". I know they tweaked it a bit and now use "kao" instead but I prefer "tee rak" or something. Their transition from friendship to lovers felt rushed and I can still see them as just friends by how they interact. Lol. I blush when they start being romantic and stuff because I'm so used to them being friends. They only became bf/gf for a couple weeks so I don't understand how quickly they jumped into marriage.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
First off it is almost 1am here so usually if it is this late I am bound to not make a whole lot of sense lol

As much as I like matt/great in here. I love the relationship between Matt/Rome more. That lakorn was too beautiful of a friendship that is rarely seen in Thai lakorn.

I can understand how it looks just as they are friends even after they are married. They have known each other for so long that the transition to being husband and wife may look a tad bit too relaxed and normal. They pretty much crossed all the T and dots the I, and them being married doesn't change a whole lot.  They know each others' secrets and bond in a way most couple did not in their past.

I think that kind of love is rare nowadays, marrying your best friend. I think that is sweet in a way that the communication level is always there. I actually don't mind that Great shows more love to Matt, hell there are way too many lakorns out there that the Pra'ek is a straight up jerk (even if I love those) but it's also nice to see a Pra'ek can show and tell the N'ek his emotions.

I don't know about others, the baby is a handsome little fellow but the baby sound in the background annoys the heck out of me. So, seeing him less wasn't a bad thing to me. I am not sure why they used the sound for, that baby could just cry and do nothing I still would enjoy his scenes.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Manao manao manao. in my language that means lemon/lime. Jeez she is giving our lakorn a sour taste. Todays episode made me hurt for Lan more than last weeks and Supadon (used only when hes annoying) has become your typical p'ek in which theyre soooo ngoh aka stupid. I wanted to pull my hair out until I saw the preview to tomorrow's episode. My oh my Supadon will brush miss manao off. Good because I was gona go in there and squeeze all her juice outa her head. Too much acidic juice is bad. Haha

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yeah it ended already. I love these two. They have great body language, chemistry, and they bring the best out of each other. There were just too much going on with the rais.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I would've liked this one better if they stuck to the baby/carrying/love theme. This lakorn is just like Dao Kiew Deun. Too much unnecessary going-on's with the rai's/side characters that it took away the essence of the theme. I'm sure Great/Matt made a kick*ss pair, but this lakorn is a fail, and I only watched the first couple episodes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually like her and Rome better. Sadly, I won't be able to get this best friend image of them out of my head. They should've stuck to the baby theme. I don't like best friend dramas. I love when my pranangs start off on the wrong foot and fall in love with each other. Her in Rome were best friends also in RNJJH, but she was able to generate a different type of chemistry with the non-gay Rome. I find that amazing because she's acting with one person but is able to spark different chemistry for the two characters. In here, I just felt like they were friends through out. Their marriage was too rushed. If they would've given us more scenes of them actually realizing that they've fallen for each other, it wouldn't have been so bad. Sipa did all the falling in love and I didn't like that.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Absolutely adore bestie stories so this love story and subsequent marriage, worked tremendously for me. I understood what was going on from the start and only found myself disappointed with Sipa and Lan once (a piece). I didn't find the love one-sided or even unbalanced but expression and transition much different coming from two different personalities and POVs. Sipa never had a transition or realization moment in the drama proper (reminds me of TRRR) but Lan did and it began very early in the show but progressed slowly scene by scene, moment by moment, day by day.

I don't like however that we didn't get enough Kob and Pat loving and a whole lot less of the exes and evil doers silly. 'Cause just like most dramas there comes a point when their existence and persistence is unnecessary and draining.

I can't compare this couple to Matt's earlier adorable drama cause they are two different beasts. Love Great/Matt as always and how she seems to pick/create characters I can actually relate to and like. Lan was all around my kinda girl! Plus I adored her haircut

Can't wait for their next project together!

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Absolutely adore bestie stories so this love story and subsequent marriage, worked tremendously for me. I understood what was going on from the start and only found myself disappointed with Sipa and Lan once (a piece). I didn't find the love one-sided or even unbalanced but expression and transition much different coming from two different personalities and POVs. Sipa never had a transition or realization moment in the drama proper (reminds me of TRRR) but Lan did and it began very early in the show but progressed slowly scene by scene, moment by moment, day by day.

I don't like however that we didn't get enough Kob and Pat loving and a whole lot less of the exes and evil doers silly. 'Cause just like most dramas there comes a point when their existence and persistence is unnecessary and draining.

I can't compare this couple to Matt's earlier adorable drama cause they are two different beasts. Love Great/Matt as always and how she seems to pick/create characters I can actually relate to and like. Lan was all around my kinda girl! Plus I adored her haircut.

Can't wait for their next project together!