[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watched episode 4...is it cold or something in Thailand cause Toey is in a sweater over a shirt in almost every episode so far. I know, I probably complain about her until this lakorn end. Awww...I think Great ex is kind of pretty until she shows her mean face. During the flashback when they show Great was looking at a popup book with Matt pics...is cool. Falling in love with a best friend is never easy. It's like you love them and don't want to lose them at the same time. If the relationship works it's wonderful but if it doesn't you just F' up something good.

The part where they were sleeping on the ground and Great opened his eyes to look at Matt was really sweet.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Its actually prime time meaning friday, saturday, and sunday so 3 days. This is Matt's 2nd time this yr on prime time.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hellooooo?? Anybody here wana talk about the events that occurred today? Im not watching it but I was hoping to read about it. My imagination is better than any production team's storyline. Hehe

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hellooooo?? Anybody here wana talk about the events that occurred today? Im not watching it but I was hoping to read about it. My imagination is better than any production team's storyline. Hehe

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hellooooo?? Anybody here wana talk about the events that occurred today? Im not watching it but I was hoping to read about it.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hellooooo?? Anybody here wana talk about the events that occurred today? Im not watching it but I was hoping to read about it.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hello?? Anybody here wana talk about the events that occurred today? Im not watching it but I was hoping to read about it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
isn't jason supposed to be her ex boyfriend or something

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jason is matts ex boyfriend. Im so juiced to see him appear! He's so fine! Next weeks episode is gonna be so good. Hes going to make a move on Matt. On the opening credit looks like him n Matt supposed to get married.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Him and matt dated while they were in high school. Grate also liked her. One day when grate and Jason were playing soccer grate went up to matt while she was asleep on the bench, he lean his face towards her as if he was going to.kiss her cheeks. Jason saw that and got really upset so they got into a fight. He told matt if they are going to be together he can't be friends with grate anymore. Of course, she couldn't make that decision so Jason left and never came back.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oh my. How do we all resist this fine male villain standing before us with his evil intention. Sorry Great. Im also melting for him. Just a bit I promise.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Jason looks good. But Great and Matt were best friend when Jason gave that ultimatum he should have known that he was going to lose. Sometimes, picking a BFF and BF is hard but in this case Matt must have not love her ex enough.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes im melting over jason too. Some times I wish the villains get with the main cast lol I guess im into bad ass. Although grate and matt has undeniable chemistry. I just cant resist jason