[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
well its not confirmed to be rome yet so we just have to wait. ill ask dolly if she knows anything about this
that will be good Tinah ask dolly and i will ask the fans member @Rome's fanclub see if they know anything

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
wait, isn't this one... rumored to have Nadech and Anne T in?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^brief description was posted on the First page. It involves murder\investigation also within the past/present life.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling that the nang'ek might be like what we expected to be and dream of seeing Rome and her pair up with there 3 which i know of that Rome seems to no
slightly chances as pair

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
'นุ่น' ไม่ต่อสัญญา7สี ปัดวิก3ทาบเล่น 'สาปพระเพ็ง'
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/266256news @thairath just release today that Noon Woranuch Ch3 has offer her the n'ek role for Saab Pra Peng
one thing if Rome still the pra'ek in here then its suitable cos of the story line the p'ek is younger than the n'ek

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe thats why noon didnt want to renew her contract with ch7 lol i kind of figure khun nong would grab her while she can

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YES! Noon in ch3 is a dream come true, of course PJJ would grab this opportunity, Ah Too loves her. HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!!!! It's been almost a year not seeing her in a lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Noon W she's one of my favourite and glad she's Ch3 and a plus she's pairing with P'Rome too

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wahahaha she's that hot! But Rome is not younger than her (referring to his matured face).