[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I know I'll be offending many of her fans but I like to speak the truth. Yes Anne is too old for Nadech, she doesn't have that youthful look anymore. There is a 14-15 year age difference so it isn't a surprise.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres no doubt that anne is older than barry but theres actually fans in thailand who wants to see these two work together. plus, the storyline is suitable for them.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm too tired to hear "ann too old for barry' bla bla bla...
Gals,who complaint about the age...
Please read about the storyline,okay mai??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I don't really like Aun that much... He's ok. Lately he has been in a lot of lakorn already, I was hoping for someone else.
I think the story goes Aun is Anne is the lover in the past and Barry is Anne present/future lover. this sound similar to Roy Mai, Saab Poosa, Tae pang korn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm too tired to hear "ann too old for barry' bla bla bla...
Gals,who complaint about the age...
Please read about the storyline,okay mai??
correct correct hear that girls i love ur words Sis, tell them all sis don't start
this off topic in Asianfuse cos were all a bunch of good manners here. Sis isn't it is
right nothing against age or looks cos its off topic its all dealt with the storyline
and roles.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
correct correct hear that girls i love ur words Sis, tell them all sis don't start
this off topic in Asianfuse cos were all a bunch of good manners here. Sis isn't it is
right nothing against age or looks cos its off topic its all dealt with the storyline
and roles.
Thanks sis cos agree with me..Well,i'm just tooooo juicy because Anne-Andrew lakorn has been confirmed,so i'm not mad when i read the complaint about Anne's age. :rolleyes1:

p/s : i'm sooo happy till i got tear in my eyes because of Andrew-Anne news!!!I miss Anne so much and this is my dream couple..
I remember when Tinah post about Andrew-Anne rumor from Thai wiki & at that time
i just wish but not hope..Because i think its imposibble..
So i don't put any hope for this pairing..I don't want to be so dissapointed like Anne-Mr Jungle..
And after that Anne said she want to work with Andrew...
So i guess she gave us a hint..
She gave us a surprise..
Love love love ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks sis cos agree with me..Well,i'm just tooooo juicy because Anne-Andrew lakorn has been confirmed,so i'm not mad when i read the complaint about Anne's age. :rolleyes1:

p/s : i'm sooo happy till i got tear in my eyes because of Andrew-Anne news!!!I miss Anne so much and this is my dream couple..
I remember when Tinah post about Andrew-Anne rumor from Thai wiki & at that time
i just wish but not hope..Because i think its imposibble..
So i don't put any hope for this pairing..I don't want to be so dissapointed like Anne-Mr Jungle..
And after that Anne said she want to work with Andrew...
So i guess she gave us a hint..
She gave us a surprise..
Love love love ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah sis 555. :highfive: Anne she's such a lovely idol now just only the patient
waiting to hear about Mam kam daeng wonder if it will surprise us that very lucky person to be Anne next pra'ek/co-star. :scratchhead2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah sis 555. :highfive: Anne she's such a lovely idol now just only the patient
waiting to hear about Mam kam daeng wonder if it will surprise us that very lucky person to be Anne next pra'ek/co-star. :scratchhead2:
Ok,after Anne-Andrew confirmed,now i don't really mind who her next pra ek except 'a few'... :rolleyes:

I don't mind if her next pra ek will be Grate,Mr jungle or por but i'm still rooting for Anne to reunite with CHAKRIT!!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Beside MGD, Ann and Andrew, Barry and Ann, and Por and Ann... Which lakorn might be the fifth one that Ann is in. I totay forgot.
i think the one with Khun Off but i guess its not gonna be happen since he said his wife want the other actress..Don't know her name...

So now,seems like 1 confirmed and i believe Nadech-Anne also will be confirmed...
Just waiting for Anne-Por and MGD..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the one with Khun Off but i guess its not gonna be happen since he said his wife want the other actress..Don't know her name...

So now,seems like 1 confirmed and i believe Nadech-Anne also will be confirmed...
Just waiting for Anne-Por and MGD..
Oh that's right, man they be lucky to have Ann. She's so talented I would never doubt her potential. I'm greedy but I want all of it to be comfirm with Ann as n'ek. Lol. Yeah I think this one has a very good chance to be confirm. Thanks!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that's right, man they be lucky to have Ann. She's so talented I would never doubt her potential. I'm greedy but I want all of it to be comfirm with Ann as n'ek. Lol. Yeah I think this one has a very good chance to be confirm. Thanks!
No worries..I'm greedy too when it come to Anne..