[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
News update! Thanks to dolly

Rome is gonna be paired up with a new n'ek while Benz is paired up with Aun W. Another couple is Joy Einalee and Dom h. They will have the 1st fitting of the present part this coming sundayAlso, the past part is said to be special by the pau jing jong team

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
News update! Thanks to dolly

Rome is gonna be paired up with a new n'ek while Benz is paired up with Aun W. Another couple is Joy Einalee and Dom h. They will have the 1st fitting of the present part this coming sundayAlso, the past part is said to be special by the pau jing jong team
I heard Khun Nuch, Ah Too's wife is going to be here, is that the special part?

Thanks for the info

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ice Amena was in the movie "rak Sud Teen" with Mario. Currently, she is filming Khun Jet's "Tawan Chai Nai Marn Make" as 2nd Pair (pairing with Toni Rakkean, also starring Boy & Teaw).

Sarb Pra peng = Curse of the moon

There are 2 pairs in this story. The main pair: policeman and the young girl. In past life, they were true-love. But the girl died, having a big misunderstanding. (I wouldn't spoil the ending. The way she died was the most memorable. I cried my eyes out when I read that part. !_!) So in the new life, the guy was pretty much doing everything for forgiveness.

The 2nd pair is the girl's evil's sister. Her character is similar to Alin in "Sud Saneha". It would be difficult to portrait this character without being hated. She is not Rai but selfish. She is 30+ but was in a weird relationship with the young reporter, 20).

In past life, it was war-time. They were trying to protect a city against the intruder... Until tragedy happened. Almost everybody died.

In the new life, everybody met by chance to solve some crime. They found a haunted house with a freaky old man. Then, they start remembering their past.

The author put in lots of interesting characters, including the young prince, the most beautiful princess, and the little pricess girl, who died tragically. That's why lots of readers expect, 2nd and 3rd sequel.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The past life would be huge production (if they have the budget). It's a grand scale city. It involve some politic and power-struggle, which make it very interesting.

The young Nang ek was a princess. Her mother was the favorite wife. But the evil 2nd wife plotted something and accused that she elope with a bodyguard (but pretty much kidnapped and murder her). So Nang'k got kicked out of the palace (the king was acttually trying to save her from the evil wife). She grew up as the forgotten princess with her nanny. Pra'k is the nanny's son, who later become the most skillful warrior. The King past away and the handsome prince become a new king. Nang'k was almost given away to the neighboring country as gift... But Pra'k declared his love and saved her. Finally, they got married. But in the end, Pra'k has to choose between his country and his love ones.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh this sound so interesting I am so excited now. I hope they make it as good as the story. Wonder who the new nang'ek will be.

Thanks for sharing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so excited to see Aun reuniting with Benz they were so cute in Roong Rao though there weren't much of romance scene between them but they make such a lovely pair
omg is Joy Rinlanee and Dome H they were in chaleuy sak but weren't as pair now a dream come true they are pairing as lover's and pra'nang too omg big project wish its not
pau jin jong producing it should had been Broadcast or LakornThai Khun Da

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
omg is Joy Rinlanee and Dome H they were in chaleuy sak but weren't as pair now a dream come true they are pairing as lover's and pra'nang too omg
ummm...Joy and Dom where already a pra'nang in the 90's, this isn't their first time.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The story does sound very interesting, i like 2 centuries story. i like Benz and Dom, glad he came back to act again. i like Benz&Aun from "roongroud" glad they get to pair up again. glad to see Dom&Joy reunited again too. will wait to see this lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So Benz da n'ek??? Can some list who else in here beside Dom H. And Aun W....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Joy and Dom is not paired up in here. She's actually gonna be playing as Aun's mother.

Thanks to dolly

Dom's role is "Norasigha" King who move his army to battle with Rome's ("Thatisa") town.
Joy's role in the past life is "Chao Nang Inya" one who betray her town and offer her service
to Norasigha. Actually Joy's role is Aun Wittaya's mother.

In the novel these two character don't have present life but the script writer connect
"Chao Nang Inya" with "Petchlada" and Aun's role "Chao PanSaeng" with Captain "Pat" jah.

Well you should be surprise that Joy will play as Aun's mother but "Chao Nang Inya" she
still look beautiful even she is in middle age around 38-40 years old

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Joy and Dom is not paired up in here. She's actually gonna be playing as Aun's mother.

Thanks to dolly

Dom's role is "Norasigha" King who move his army to battle with Rome's ("Thatisa") town.
Joy's role in the past life is "Chao Nang Inya" one who betray her town and offer her service
to Norasigha. Actually Joy's role is Aun Wittaya's mother.

In the novel these two character don't have present life but the script writer connect
"Chao Nang Inya" with "Petchlada" and Aun's role "Chao PanSaeng" with Captain "Pat" jah.

Well you should be surprise that Joy will play as Aun's mother but "Chao Nang Inya" she
still look beautiful even she is in middle age around 38-40 years old
the story sound similar to khun seuk its the war battle
oh does this mean Rome is playing pra'rai I'm so confuse now :scratchhead2: anyway all i know the main character pra'nang is Aun and Benz

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rome-Thitsa - the great warrior who married the forgotten princess (Pra'k)
Joy - joa nang Ichaya - the evil 2nd wife

I'm not sure why they cast Aun as Joy's son. Her son is weak, king-wanna-be, sore loser...Maybe they are changing the script.

Waiting for the forgoten princess (Nang'k), the young guy who pair up with Benz, the handsome prince and the beautiful princess.