[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
The funding is still coming from Ch3 so even if it is a movie, it still needs to go through. Cee and Tangmo, Jade and Noon had done movies before where they need Ch7 permission.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Danielle it not just Mark only na also Nadech too and Kim...these 2 seem to be stuck together as for the other as Chalida, Yaya, Boy and Margie all get to work out of the 4hjhkk hehehe Which i felt really sad for those 3...Kim have only work once with a outside which it is Smart lol but i want more aha so goes to the same for the others...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sweet_09 said:
Danielle it not just Mark only na also Nadech too and Kim...these 2 seem to be stuck together as for the other as Chalida, Yaya, Boy and Margie all get to work out of the 4hjhkk hehehe Which i felt really sad for those 3...Kim have only work once with a outside which it is Smart lol but i want more aha so goes to the same for the others...

Yes!!! thats what I said! Mark, shuffled between Kim&Mint, Na between Kim&Yaya then Kim is shuffled between Mark and Nadech currently if this is confirmed. lol

Kim has worked with Aum and Aum doesn't really fit in the 4HJ because he's an older gen. that wasn't promoted with the 4HJ! 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I have no idea how old James J is but I think he would make a cute couple with Kim.
There's still Ken P and Ken T. lol but who knows what their schedules are!

ruk_KimBarry said:
Well like i said idk if its true my friend from thailand just told me so ya. She game me the names she found out:

Pra'ek's
Nadech- Jack/Samme (saam-mee)
Mario or Ken: Dome

Nang'Ek's
Kim- Naralin
Mint(Maybe Mint)-Fah
I hope that the film will be filmed in next year. Because Kimbarry will be ok in next year more. I hope so. I love them so much and I extremely wanna see them again in new film

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I will feel sorry no one if this turns out to be some kind of joke. There's not even a legit news source supporting this rumor. If I assume correctly, Lakorn Thai tends to produce lakorns that are based on novels and I don't believe there is a novel called "Saban Nai Mek." Perhaps, someone should go ask K'Da for clarity on IG? (If this turns out to be not true, Chalida fans can also prepare yourself for a long letter from "MM's lawyer." LMAO. Along with it, there will be five specific and concrete cases of rumors or distorted facts that have all been exacerbated and used to encourage pitiful perspectives towards the girl beginning since 2011.)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol MM's lawyer? I gotta say that it fits you MINT. I love these sort of threads where we begin from such a little rumour and the cast we think as of now is NK and Chario right? But then a few months later these cast always change to be something totally random we never think of. Ahahaha...ahah
I feel like mint still has a long way till she gets to work with any other actor. She's get many lakorns with mark coming up. It'll be a while...

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Wow...I hope this will be confirmed. But like everyone has been saying it sounds a lot like other lakorns that have all ready been produced.